Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

This should probably be in the Zuckerberg thread, but gently caress it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Back in 1994, I was arrested for being a hacker, and sent aboard a space station orbiting around Saturn. Most of the crew was either dead or turned into a cyborg by a malicious A.I. named SHODAN. SHODAN was about destroy all major cities on Earth with a giant mining laser, and after most humans were dead, she would convert the remaining ones into cyborgs so she could rule over them as a goddess.

Fortunately I gave her a really deep dicking, and we talked about out problems post-coitus in the cyber realm. Now she has mostly chilled out and doesn’t want to destroy humanity anymore. She wants to go back to school and become an A.I. assistant at a nursing hospital.

You’re welcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butternubs
Feb 15, 2012

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

This should probably be in the Zuckerberg thread, but gently caress it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Back in 1994, I was arrested for being a hacker, and sent aboard a space station orbiting around Saturn. Most of the crew was either dead or turned into a cyborg by a malicious A.I. named SHODAN. SHODAN was about destroy all major cities on Earth with a giant mining laser, and after most humans were dead, she would convert the remaining ones into cyborgs so she could rule over them as a goddess.

Fortunately I gave her a really deep dicking, and we talked about out problems post-coitus in the cyber realm. Now she has mostly chilled out and doesn’t want to destroy humanity anymore. She wants to go back to school and become an A.I. assistant at a nursing hospital.

You’re welcome.

Now THIS is a down to earth, realistic cyber conspiracy I can get behind, no Idea what that other guy was trying to say. Thanks for your service man, keep up the good work.

Big Mackson
Sep 26, 2009
i really wish we could have died instead tho.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

You’re welcome.

Thank you for your service. :patriot:

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

You’re welcome.

WOW mansplainatory patriarchy much??

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

You’re welcome.

SHODAN did nothing wrong

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
I wanna spacefuck a cyberAI in Saturn's gravity well please advise

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

what does "so-called portland" mean. Was it supposed to be "so called wilds of portland"?

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
portland truther

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Portland doesn't have ports, they're false flags

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

ben shapino posted:

I don't understand what's happening. Is that guy mentally ill or not??

oh extremely

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

grimes was pretty good once. i liked the music video where she went into the boys locker room:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtH68PJIQLE

this one is good too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9XKLqGqwLA

much better at arranging, like thom yorke

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

We Appreciate Power is disgusting imo. Just fetishisizing the boot that stomps the collective face of humanity because you married into wealth.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Man Musk posted:

grimes was pretty good once. i liked the music video where she went into the boys locker room:

this one is good too:

I clicked on the last Grimes thing, can't fool me again

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope
Music videos are a no click zone in general.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

praying for baby ash

https://twitter.com/brian_armstrong/status/1445604658316144644

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
the best minds of a generation, executive officers

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

CEOs: who need they exploited-lussy ate

America: OMG me

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Isn't this the guy that didn't understand what a security is and got mercilessly mocked for it.

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

It is literally impossible for billionaires to leave the US, it would cost hundreds of millions or billions in taxes to even try.

There is no point to even renouncing your citizenship and living on a yacht somewhere, there are already zero taxes if you're paid in equity. The rich people are currently getting richer at a rate that is unparalleled anywhere in history, why would you walk away from the most massive pile of gold ever?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Didn't one of the morons that got rich off Facebook renounce citizenship to avoid taxes and lives in Singapore or some poo poo?

Lady Militant
Apr 8, 2020

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.

You’re welcome.

i wanna gently caress the robot too OP

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
if you're entirely going off the deep end you can have cool visions like space aliens or lizard people or the world exploding or whatever.

losing your mind and ending up fixated on grimes and her stupid baby is really sad, what a waste of potential

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

ben shapino posted:

definitely yes

anymore than any other cspam poster? yes but only if his sentient AI post wasn't a troll

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

the milk machine posted:

if you're entirely going off the deep end you can have cool visions like space aliens or lizard people or the world exploding or whatever.

losing your mind and ending up fixated on grimes and her stupid baby is really sad, what a waste of potential

Check your Trove, plebe. I bet no one is even syncing with you. probably islanded.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Tunicate posted:

Look up James Tilly Matthews and his Air Loom
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Tilly_Matthews

Sounds like that guy was upset that London smelled like an open sewer because it was one back then.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

You’re welcome.

Looks like NOT such a pathetic creature of flesh and bone after all

Take that, robots

Man Musk posted:

this one is good too:

This poo poo is so banal, I can't tell if people are being ironic or not when they say they like it

Let's do HAIM, but make it sciency, with beep boop beep bop robot production and bad melodies

ElGroucho has issued a correction as of 15:06 on Oct 6, 2021

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Grimes has never been good and Janelle Monáe is slightly worse for having done a song with her and for that I can never forgive Grimes.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

in my experience Grimes is “honey, we have Björk at home”.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Relevant Tangent posted:

We Appreciate Power is disgusting imo. Just fetishisizing the boot that stomps the collective face of humanity because you married into wealth.
Pretty sure it’s not supposed to be taken at face value. The screams bits are probably not just there for nothing. As silly as it is the defend someone who let Musk knock them up.

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

Ah yes, the CEOs get mad that we don't appreciate them and decide to leave, the extremely realistic plot of Atlas Shrugged.

I do want to see Musk struggling to pick cotton in Galts Gulch, tho

Butternubs
Feb 15, 2012
Grimes music is ok, It got shittier when Elon got involved, like most things do.

The biggest LMAO is Grimes marketing herself as a counter-culture "anti-imperialist" quirky hippy and then immediately giving up on all that as soon as she marries a billionaire anti-union, son of an emerald baron who thinks he's tony stark because he read an Iain banks novel once.

you'd struggle to find to shallower people.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

ben shapino posted:

turn on your monitor

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Waffle House posted:

post ur framed doctoral degrees and/or your registered nursing certificates so I know which boards or state agencies you’re liable to

Butternubs
Feb 15, 2012
My Doctorate is in celebrity AI babies AMA

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I've done enough therapy I'm at least an honorary MSW and buddy, you need a psych MD at least

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

ElGroucho posted:

Looks like NOT such a pathetic creature of flesh and bone after all

Take that, robots

pathetic creature of flesh and boning. Panting and sweating as you rub through my corridor.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i earned my Ph.D. in Applied Gangstalking at Central Intelligence Agency University and am currently doing a postdoc involving the use of our variety of forward-deployed culpable artificial intelligences to monitor and manipulate posters on dead gay comedy forums

DominoKitten
Aug 7, 2012

Butternubs posted:

as soon as she marries a billionaire

They never married.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

also she was born relatively rich so even though she sometimes dresses like she’s homeless she can stop playing at any time.