Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Guy who wrote memo to overthrow democracy claims he was not well represented by himself

https://twitter.com/petersagal/status/1451525386681131031?t=D1U9U7pQCXkmZcdo0ewPRA&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

haljordan posted:

Guy who wrote memo to overthrow democracy claims he was not well represented by himself

https://twitter.com/petersagal/status/1451525386681131031?t=D1U9U7pQCXkmZcdo0ewPRA&s=19

quote:

But Eastman now tells National Review in an interview that the first of the two strategies Giuliani highlighted on stage — having Pence reject electoral votes — was not “viable” and would have been “crazy” to pursue.

It was Leakin' Rudy's fault for being so motherfucking batshit insane, not me the architect of the insanity.

e, reading more of his denial it's hilarious, guy is pulling the whole "I have no clue who contacted me to write this very long and dedicated act of war against democracy, but I sure did it at their behest, whoever they were."

LifeSunDeath fucked around with this message at 14:01 on Oct 22, 2021

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

what was the Shumvel tweet

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

FilthyImp posted:

Lol aaaaaand it's gone

Damnit what was it?

\/ lol what the fuuuuuuuuuuuck?

pro starcraft loser fucked around with this message at 14:07 on Oct 22, 2021

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

Data Graham posted:

Holy poo poo I hope someone screenshotted that. Unreal

What's weird is that he had it up for like eight hours and just now decided to delete it. He wasn't even getting ratioed or anything.

Anyway here's a screen shot since I still have Twitter open

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

mmm, looks like something that would make chuds happy. A scientist sharing their views....

lol, loving chuds...

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

LifeSunDeath posted:

It was Leakin' Rudy's fault for being so motherfucking batshit insane, not me the architect of the insanity.

e, reading more of his denial it's hilarious, guy is pulling the whole "I have no clue who contacted me to write this very long and dedicated act of war against democracy, but I sure did it at their behest, whoever they were."

Is it me or are defendants learning all kinds of new and exciting forms of batshit defenses that the legal profession has no ability to deal with? Time was "temporary insanity" was a huge controversy and a laugh line for a decade, but now in the Age of Trump they're like "your honor I was acting in bad faith when I represented myself and therefore I cannot be held legally responsible for anything I did" and everyone's like "hmmm I suppose we must take him at his word"

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Blooster posted:

What's weird is that he had it up for like eight hours and just now decided to delete it. He wasn't even getting ratioed or anything.

I wonder if her family's lawyer lawyered at him

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

olylifter posted:

the toronto sun is not a real newspaper by any use of the concept

do real newspapers not include a full page dedicated to a daily bikini model shot on page 4?

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Three Olives posted:

DWAC up another $20 in after market putting their market cap at $1.635B at $65.50 per share. They closed yesterday at less than $10.

This is going to be spectacular, Trump Media Group currently exists as a license violating modification of an open source project with horrible security and also they are going to become AWS, Disney, CNN, Fox News, Stripe, Netflix and Google Cloud all in one.

This is like seeing Sirhan Sirhan on a beer run.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

lol, loving chuds...

Is this one of those moon-landing-denial conspiracy sites? I thought these idiots were proud of "Space Force".

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Stink Billyums posted:

do real newspapers not include a full page dedicated to a daily bikini model shot on page 4?

Toronto isn't in the UK

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

funeral home DJ posted:

Is this one of those moon-landing-denial conspiracy sites? I thought these idiots were proud of "Space Force".

Yes.

They hate NASA because NASA is one of the main forces debunking their stupid conspiracies about flat earth/we never went in space/nibiru/planet X

Space Force is cool and good because Trump

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Shishkahuben posted:

This is like seeing Sirhan Sirhan on a beer run.

lmao holy poo poo

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Blooster posted:

I’m pretty sure that if the roles had been reversed, you pillock, he’d be dead.

Yeah I know what he means but honestly a dumb sack of poo poo deserves no benefit of the doubt.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

just lol that he felt the need to vomit that tweet out at 5:33am as well

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

mono posted:

Probably had just finished the first rail of the day and was desperately seeking dads attention.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

mono posted:

Gotta get those owns in quick, don't wanna be left behind and lose relevancy...oh

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

olylifter posted:

the toronto sun is not a real newspaper by any use of the concept

On 9/12/01 when everyone else was running headlines about the attack their front cover was a picture of a plane hitting one of the towers with BASTARDS! in enormous yellow letters across it.

20 years later they repeated it with STILL BASTARDS. poo poo makes yellow journalism seem Pulitzer worthy

I can't find it but Daniel Dale had a tweet where he said he thought every city had a paper like the Toronto Sun until he moved to Washington and started covering Trump.

After that travelling media exposure, he fully appreciated what a piece of poo poo garbage the Toronto Sun is even when compared with other cities' tabloids.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

4.56 billion market cap now :lol:

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
lol

https://twitter.com/kyrstensinema/status/1451254459716145155

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

She is addressing it by lowering everyone else's pay isn't she?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lmao eat poo poo

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Lmao eat poo poo

I think she's saving that slogan for the presidential run

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Imagine getting ratio'd on an ostensibly "good" tweet like this one.

If her ambition really is to run for president, she doesn't seem likely to get a single delegate.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Convex posted:

She is way too toxic to pull this off. I mean Yang probably has a better chance than her.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Blooster posted:

lol Stank is so mad Alec made fun of his dad.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Baldwin has a dad that loves him, so I can understand why Stank hates him so much.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Women senators should get just as much lobbyist money as the men.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

Pook Good Mook posted:

I can't find a single tweet of hers that isn't ratioed in the past six months.

Literally everybody hates her.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
The alt-white sack of mayo tweeting in support of Latinas is also not a good look.

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

An insane mind posted:

Why is the goddamn national anthem so important? The only national anthems I kind of like don't actually have words anyway because words in a national anthem always sound loving dumb.

Chudism is a religion, and just like any other established religion it needs songs and hymns that people can sing along to. It doesn't matter if the words are nonsensical bullshit, getting people to sing along is a way to make them feel like they belong to your movement.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Who What Now posted:

lol Stank is so mad Alec made fun of his dad.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Baldwin has a dad that loves him, so I can understand why Stank hates him so much.

Pretty sure that's Choad, not Stank.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

FilthyImp posted:

The alt-white sack of mayo

I am stealing this insult to use in polite conversation and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

An insane mind posted:

I am stealing this insult to use in polite conversation and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

:same:

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

This is an impressive amount of hate. Just a stunning level of ignorance to just let fly off the cuff like it's no big deal.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Convex posted:

Well, it's kinda catchy and the bar has been lowered, so...

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Pook Good Mook posted:

If her ambition really is to run for president, she doesn't seem likely to get a single delegate.

You would think it would take longer than a year to burn every bridge and salt the surrounding acres. You'd be a naive motherfucker waking up from a 30-year coma, but you would still think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Cthulu Carl posted:

Pretty sure that's Choad, not Stank.

If their dad refuses to tell them apart then why should I?