Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
What do u do? Would you have enough modern knowledge to make yourself rich? Im been thinking about this allot lately and im pretty sure im so stupid that id just end up poor and gay like in this timeline

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I'm gonna make a thread about the 90s.

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

Whatever

Crawdad
Feb 26, 2016
If you predict 9/11 then now you're in Guantanamo Bay.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i'd be undocumented, op. i wouldn't have a legal identity. i would be unable to access funds i hold in the current day, and would probably die homeless while my past self carries on into a future that they erroneously think is full of promise

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
that time travel really whips the llama's rear end

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
gonna take a stack of newspaper frontpages

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

I would register on the something awful forums

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Id swag on em

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Go rent Zombie at Blockbuster, because I'm an adult now and that cover was always cool.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Year 2000 regdate gently caress yeah

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I warn them about Chapo Trap House

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

What are the legal ramifications to age of consent if I was 16 in 2000?

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

Way too many joke answers plz take this seriously u guys

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Smugworth posted:

What are the legal ramifications to age of consent if I was 16 in 2000?

Simply swag on um

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Shut the gently caress up op

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

Big Beef City posted:

Are u ok? Your posts aren’t usually this angry

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Big Beef City posted:

OP died

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm glad of it

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

No i didnt

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker
The company I worked for went public around this time and with investments from a few major tech players (Intel was one), skyrocketed to over $50 a share! With the meager amount of stock I was gifted, I could have easily had sold it all and even minus fees, had enough money to buy a house outright and plenty of leftover money to invest into probably something like Amazon or Apple.

Instead in my naivete of such things, I held onto it until it very quickly became a penny stock where it's been for the past 15 years.

Travelling back in time, I could see myself selling that stock, doing the above with it, and year 2000 me not really noticing.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

runnypoops posted:

No i didnt

Ur no longer living

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I'd give Osama Bin Laden some pointers and suggest they add Trump tower to their list.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

he's a loving zombo. get em boys

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I'd start by not telling anyone about 9/11 and then on 9/11 I'd hold a party to celebrate "the end of the 90s".

"But the 90s ended two years ago" they'll say.

"Did they?" I will reply in a weird sing-songy voice that people will later describe as ominous.

History will prove me right and my guests will remember the cool party I held for the rest of their lives.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

I get arrested for identity theft but convince the judge I'm insane because I'm white I keep insisting I'm a time traveler and that they should do a DNA test to prove I'm the same person as a recent 15 year old transplant

then a black van shows up with people who believe me and are all too happy to take me away from the asylum, much to my chagrin. the paperwork and everyone's memories of me go missing instantly and my younger self is not informed of my ignominious end by vivisection

Cosmic Thing
Sep 24, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Before I decide for sure, seeing as I have a time machine, I am outside the law, right?

:grin:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm super hungry!!!

Jeremiah Flintwick
Jan 14, 2010

King of Kings Ozysandwich am I. If any want to know how great I am and where I lie, let him outdo me in my work.

Hopefully that's enough time to secure the best possible seat for 9/11, not sure how many other time travelers to expect.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

register as nostragoonus and make a thread with hundreds of fake predictions but also predict the future of richard lowtax kyanka with crystal clear accuracy

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

stock up on those gold plated pokemon cards from burger king because they are worth millions now.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

which 2000. I think there are at least 2 2000s on what i would guess to be your main calendar, and using this loophole i'd like to go to the first 2000 not the second 2000

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’d not gently caress OP’s mom, thereby preventing this thread from ever happening.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Steal the explosives from twin towers and hide them under lowtaxs office for an epic prank :D

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Id tell them "every time u poo poo that's like a dick going out of ur butt" the world will never be the same

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

i'd take flight lessons for the operation

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Also I’d shut down the whole internet. I’m sorry, but it just made us too stupid to be allowed to live.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

“Lol y’all aren’t gonna believe this poo poo, but”

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
going to tell my 4 year old self to get an account on something awful, so the users who ended up being childless by 2021 could experience raising a child digitally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010