Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
Meta

Analyses

https://twitter.com/Gab_H_R/status/1521199539612528641

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Went to the store and some guy yelled at me for masking, first time that's happened in a while.

told him my wife had an immune condition so better safe than sorry and he said, "don't worry, after thirty years of marriage you'll be taking that mask off because you won't care."

what is wrong with boomers and their hosed up brains

Boomers hate their wife

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

yeah I'm thinking I'll mask

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Why Am I So Tired posted:

I don't know why I looked but there's a video of a westerner refusing to take a COVID test in China that's trending on reddit and lmao at the comments. Just shut that place down, jesus christ.

chinese sovereignty is meaningless before my god given freedom

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

Iron Crowned posted:

Boomers hate their wife

I hate their wives too

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

Gunshow Poophole posted:

turns your cells into little traps for the virus

this is an extremely good way to describe it, gonna steal, thanks

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Strep Vote posted:

[COVID] i'm not breathing much

Why Am I So Tired
Sep 28, 2021

Went to the store and some guy yelled at me for masking, first time that's happened in a while.

told him my wife had an immune condition so better safe than sorry and he said, "don't worry, after thirty years of marriage you'll be taking that mask off because you won't care."

I love how many of them can't grasp that not everyone views their wife as an adversary.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

I am now the last known member of the faculty not to have had Covid (yet)

lol, lmao

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

I don't know why I looked but there's a video of a westerner refusing to take a COVID test in China that's trending on reddit and lmao at the comments. Just shut that place down, jesus christ.

i wanna do self harm, please link

mdemone posted:

lol, lmao

:coronatoot:

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Gunshow Poophole posted:

"im not breathing much" is a great thread title

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

yeah I'd prolly want to kill a lot more people if I trapped myself in a series of loveless relationships while prizing consuming commodities as the ultimate expression of meaning

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

just got past the phone screener for the pfizer <5 trials
gonna hopefully get the kid injected with something this week :shrug:

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

mdemone posted:

lol, lmao

you dont sound like a good team player

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

reddit collects the dumbest motherfuckers on earth

there was a guy on the societal collapse subreddit who was 100% convinced that every American had a horse prior to the automobile and that all we have to do is remove the cars and put horses back in the garage and bing bong climate change is solved

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Plank Walker posted:

covid is winning over america's hearts and minds

the zombie apocalypse is here and it is boring as poo poo. like wtf give me the undead feasting on human brains

maybe that's just a couple variants away 🤞

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

This is definitely not a lie

blandular posted:

on the topic of parents, i learned mine went to a large concert venue

I'm surrounded

Absolutely incredible lmao

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Strep Vote posted:

[COVID] i'm not breathing much

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

okay while i believe that long covid is almost certainly possible given an asymptomatic acute infection, please also check out this amazing quote

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/02/health/long-covid-asympomatic-cases/index.html

quote:

For instance, one of that review paper’s findings was that presence of anosmia, or loss of smell, during an asymptomatic or mild course of the disease can be “predictive factors” for the development of long Covid. If there is anosmia, then someone is not completely asymptomatic, Geng wrote.

it's me, asymptomatically not being able to use my olfactory bulb at all lol

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

there was a guy on the societal collapse subreddit who was 100% convinced that every American had a horse prior to the automobile and that all we have to do is remove the cars and put horses back in the garage and bing bong climate change is solved

Yeah I voted Vermin Supreme too, don't see me posting about it

Chad Sexington
May 26, 2005

I think he made a beautiful post and did a great job and he is good.
Hello, I am the goon with the shithead cardiologist who wouldn't fill out an insurance form so I could continue WFH. Pleased to report that my GP filled it out, it was accepted, and I've been cleared for WFH through the end of the year. (And our first kid is due in September, so good loving timing.)

Still looking for another job that is permanent full remote and pays more, but this is a huge weight lifted.

Just wanted to share some not-horrible news.

Why Am I So Tired
Sep 28, 2021

Soap Scum posted:

i wanna do self harm, please link

https://www.reddit.com/r/CrazyFuckingVideos/comments/ugmfh3/this_foreigner_refused_to_take_covid19_test_in/

"Why would anyone want to go there" 1,100 upvotes

lol, and they're always so confident too. It's like watching a bunch of 15 year old boys compete with each other to impress astroturfing bots.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Wife bad is the epitome of boomer humor.

All the leaded gasoline didn't do their brains any favors.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

lol, and they're always so confident too. It's like watching a bunch of 15 year old boys compete with each other to impress astroturfing bots.

This is the worst post I have ever read in my life and it's about a baseball team

https://old.reddit.com/r/buccos/comments/uc8ev1/the_season_is_10_over_some_thoughts/

quote:

the bullpen has to be the lede for this club through the infantile stages of the season.

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

Chad Sexington posted:

Hello, I am the goon with the shithead cardiologist who wouldn't fill out an insurance form so I could continue WFH. Pleased to report that my GP filled it out, it was accepted, and I've been cleared for WFH through the end of the year. (And our first kid is due in September, so good loving timing.)

Still looking for another job that is permanent full remote and pays more, but this is a huge weight lifted.

Just wanted to share some not-horrible news.

:toot: yay!

also gently caress your cardiologist

a cardiologist told my mom not to get vaccinated, i want to track him down and [moderated]

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

that video is so loving funny lol look at that loser squirm

anyway i was relieved to see a fair number of upvoted comments calling him an idiot but also sad it was not 100%

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
lol she tested negative.... on a RAT (even though we all know they get daily PCRs)

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

back to work slacker

wait, it's the veep, carry on

Why Am I So Tired
Sep 28, 2021

This is the worst post I have ever read in my life and it's about a baseball team

https://old.reddit.com/r/buccos/comments/uc8ev1/the_season_is_10_over_some_thoughts/

Everybody has that same writing style, I love it.

I also love how both Seattle subreddits are rightwing COVID is over cesspits that openly want to execute the homeless. A great website.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

I called it! Someone put a degree on my loving fridge already

Why Am I So Tired
Sep 28, 2021

Joementum posted:

lol she tested negative.... on a RAT (even though we all know they get daily PCRs)

Kind of enjoying how willing they are to play with fire.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

what counts as "any experience" though

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Joementum posted:

Don't worry, the rest of the White House (except for Fauci) got it from the WHCD on Saturday, so no need for the mask! :thumbsup:

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Also glad to see Public Health Ontario is also annoyed by the complete lack of standardization on PACS studies making it nearly impossible to narrow some really important conclusions down

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Gunshow Poophole posted:

Ketracel White is becoming real

My name is animal mother

and I am already dead

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I called it! Someone put a degree on my loving fridge already

You could print your own, like MadJackal did

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

actionjackson posted:

what counts as "any experience" though

meeting the criteria of a PCAS diagnosis in the study qualifies as an experience

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

mdemone posted:

lol, lmao

Nice.

The ladies in the room I'm working this week are all on their second or third covid infections. It's weird because one lady said it was awful, but I guess not awful enough to wear a mask.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Greg Legg posted:

Nice.

The ladies in the room I'm working this week are all on their second or third covid infections. It's weird because one lady said it was awful, but I guess not awful enough to wear a mask.

"not awful enough" I squeak as they roll me toward the open grave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:stonk:

しんがたコロナウイルス。。。じゃくてんはない!