Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
got this ground French apple sausage from butcher and cooked that up with some garlic and shallots and then sauce from white wine and som heavy cream and then added spinach and parmesan and mixed it all up with some shells. i dont remember where I got the recipe but it is good as hell and super simple

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Guys I have chicken marinating in olive oil, tequila, lime juice, onion, garlic, habañero, honey, cumin, chili powder, cilantro, salt and pepp, and later I’m gonna grill it and make fajitas. Gonna do a side of black beans and I even got that cotija cheese for toppin’

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
That sounds excellent, but rookie mistake making it today and not having it tomorrow for taco tuesday

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
please add "a bunch of kalamata olives" to my dinner tally

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
i have eaten store brand green olives with piemento from the jar with a spoon many times

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

von Braun posted:

i have eaten store brand green olives with piemento from the jar with a spoon many times

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

von Braun posted:

:same:

I enjoy the drano like effect

runchild
May 26, 2010

420 smoke 🎨artisanal🍑 melange erryday

Potato, red pepper, zucchini, and sausage skillet

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
Homemade pizza. Pepperoni, olives, banana peppers, and pineapple. Stole the sauce recipe from a place I used to work at, made it better. Never have to order pizza ever again.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Post the recipe coward!!!!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Post the recipe coward!!!!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Last week of home chef meals. Tonight i think is garlic butter crispy chicken with broccoli cheddar rice :shrug:

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Rice with chilli oil and soy sauce. Pretty good, honestly.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
citrus marinated chicken over spaghetti squash with a turmeric and cinnamon roux and garnished with ground cashews

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
You purchased apples....inside a PLASTIC bag, which has AIR HOLES in it, LMAO

we are doomed

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

Lascivious Sloth posted:

we are doomed

they're good apples. they come in the mail, in a bigger box, with other foods as well.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
I buy honey crisp apples in a bag cause they are cheaper than picking individual apples. Idk why

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Philly chee and six pounds of French fries

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

nexous posted:

I buy honey crisp apples in a bag cause they are cheaper than picking individual apples. Idk why

be sure to let them breathe okay?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lascivious Sloth posted:

we are doomed

I have a kid who goes through 15 apples a week. The ones in the bag are way cheaper.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Moussaka tonight

https://www.mygreekdish.com/recipe/mousakas/

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

Shrimp and mushrooms over penne ziti with feta and a San Marzano brand tomato sauce. I did the shrimp with my normal po boy seasoning + some lime juice and coriander.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Honestly asking. Do shrimp and mushrooms work well together?

Because I like them both but never thought of that combination.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

it was a total guess but me and my spouse liked it.

i always boil mushrooms first for a few minutes; something about breaking down cellular walls so they absorb flavors better. so i boiled those with a little chicken bouillon, then sauteed them in the oil left over after doing the shrimp, which had picked up a fair amount of the seasoning. not sure how other preparations would fare, but that one came out well.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Mushrooms go with everything

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Vodka and cran, gonna be a multi course meal.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

a sexual elk posted:

Vodka and cran, gonna be a multi course meal.

Put a cremini in it

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Oh hey, I made this very recipe a little while back and it's a good 'un!

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

Mordja posted:

Oh hey, I made this very recipe a little while back and it's a good 'un!

It was very good. Would recommend

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

bird with big dick posted:

Philly chee and six pounds of French fries

P..p...piled high. :stare:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Burgs on the grill.

Potatoes salad.

Popsicles.

runchild
May 26, 2010

Chicken spiedies

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Nooner posted:

P..p...piled high. :stare:

This woulda cost $32 at The Dog House.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Mushrooms go with everything

:haibrow:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I had a few intoxicants today and had a few deep fried cheese curds earlier. I'm home and safe now so I decided to order a pizza from a local place (tavern style square cut). It'll be here in like 30 minutes.

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

I had some brisket in the fridge. I heated a few slices up in the microwave with some taco seasoning and threw a slice each into some tortillas with some lettuce, shredded cheddar, and some Taco Bell sauce. I can’t take a picture because it is in my belly being transformed into turds now.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Put a cremini in it

That some kinda pickle juice? Cause that’s my desert before bed

adeadcrab
Feb 1, 2006

Objectifying women is cool and normal
Slow cooked oyster blade steaks, cut into big chunks.

Found a few chayote (choko) randomly next to a bus stop in a plastic bag. Perfectly fine so I’ve been holding onto them until yesterday when they went in the bottom of the slow cooker, peeled, deseeded and halved, with a few carrots and onions. Meat on top.

Strained the liquid and kept in the fridge, blended up the veg into a mash / purée alongside the oyster blade chunks. Choko is not that fibrous so will maybe need to make half and half choko/cauliflower mash for next time but the flavour is incredible. The choko just soaks up all the flavour and alongside the carrot and onion it has this amazing meaty, hearty flavour that in my adventures so far is unparalleled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runchild
May 26, 2010

Chicken panini with pepperoni, onions, banana peppers, white sauce, and gouda. I usually have the wings at that restaurant (they have an amazing house dry rub) but I was feeling something different.