Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Vox Nihili posted:

Winning the championship with franchise guys your team drafted and stuck with is the ultimate Sports Fan Moment.

:hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Vox Nihili posted:

Winning the championship with franchise guys your team drafted and stuck with is the ultimate Sports Fan Moment.

this is why i love my current Cavs

hopes are high!!

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Crazy Ted posted:

The Rockets were #1 in the West by 5+ games that season. Everything was lined up for them to go to the Finals and then they completely forgot how to do the one thing they did more than any other team in the league.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOCp1KaNB2k

creamcorn
Oct 26, 2007

automatic gun for fast, continuous firing
i love kenny lofton jr, the grizzlies need to sign him and reinstall all their z-bo offense for him.

big boy bully ball

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Knickstape

https://twitter.com/knickshomer/status/1545872781430202368?s=20&t=4gwfCKqhHlZBFtvan0IkRA

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
There was a like a 2 minute period in the 2nd half the rockets decided to challenge chet at rim (did not try at all in the first half) and it resulted in 3 blocks by chet lmao he's going to be so good

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

what even in the gently caress

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

I don’t understand these words.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

I don’t understand these words.

B-bing bong?

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016

Metapod posted:

There was a like a 2 minute period in the 2nd half the rockets decided to challenge chet at rim (did not try at all in the first half) and it resulted in 3 blocks by chet lmao he's going to be so good

That sequence where chet blocks>wiggins blocks>chet blocks was :discourse:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

I mean only partially wrong

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Surprisingly after reading it 7 times I think I understand it. He's saying he's excited to see the pictures from the James Webb Space Telescope.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

He is clearly saying that Macri feeds his kids from Knicks content and Left is here to steal food out his kids' mouths and then claims that Cap or No Cap is boring and for nerds and how Knicks fans hate KFS content because they have GEDs.

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

i mean, going all 3 pt shooting is inherently a high variance game. if you're going to build the Math Team you should accept the theoretical possibility that there's a game floating out there in the ether where if you play enough games shooting a million 3s you have one where you only hit like, 2 of them

Morey abandoned Christ's grace and tried to make a pact with the dark sciences, and the Devil came to collect. it's a curse for sure, but it's what happens when you turn your back on the Lord and try to put your faith in man's laws instead

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming

Mandrel posted:

i mean, going all 3 pt shooting is inherently a high variance game. if you're going to build the Math Team you should accept the theoretical possibility that there's a game floating out there in the ether where if you play enough games shooting a million 3s you have one where you only hit like, 2 of them

From what I remember this is more received wisdom than reality

https://fansided.com/2018/01/31/nylon-calculus-3-pointers-offensive-variance/amp/

quote:

In the plot above, 3-point rate is plotted against the standard deviation on offense for each team in the last 18 seasons. There is no obvious relationship between a team shooting a lot of three-pointers and having an offense with high variance in output.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Man I thought I was an overly emotional weirdo. Got DAYUM.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

ok fine i actually listened to the screaming knicks man and i think it would be funny if this was a clip from dunk'd on

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Honestly Stav could do worse with a new cohost to replace Sam.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/NetsDaily/status/1546198224570138626

lol

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Just betting on joe harris staying with the team seems pretty risky. Give me season tix with nic claxton goaltending

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

should of kept jarrett allen

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

TDepressionEarl posted:

i like blake griffin more than i ought to but he is not a true center

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Mandrel posted:

Morey abandoned Christ's grace and tried to make a pact with the dark sciences, and the Devil came to collect. it's a curse for sure, but it's what happens when you turn your back on the Lord and try to put your faith in man's laws instead
amen hallelujah he is risen!

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
IM STEALING BABY FOOD TODAY

FOR FREE

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

TDepressionEarl posted:

Too bad he thriving now

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

verbal enema posted:

Too bad he thriving now

to be fair, he was thriving before, too

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

IcePhoenix posted:

to be fair, he was thriving before, too

Extra thriving

Also smothered in love

We love Jarret Allen

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Myles Garret with his Cavs love always brings me joy

Should have hooped my bruddah!!

https://twitter.com/cavs/status/1546268859203612673?t=wrHSvo_TplzCCv1epzKHBw&s=19

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

verbal enema posted:

We love Jarret Allen

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
WHERE TF IS MY BASKETBALL PLAT ICON

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
https://twitter.com/cavs/status/1546275797576519680?s=20&t=y8BWxTOMTAfDnGIxOojQqA

PUT HIM IN

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
Myles Garrett at the 4 would be terrifying

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
https://twitter.com/WorldWideWob/status/1546279487062454272?s=20&t=hpHvlKGh6dL78EAbDT9IUg

wob ur a knicks boy plz stop sucking GSW dick

go back to idk anything but this and sucking cops dicks too

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Wiseman looked good

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
https://twitter.com/cavs/status/1546284081050107904?s=20&t=hpHvlKGh6dL78EAbDT9IUg

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

verbal enema posted:

https://twitter.com/WorldWideWob/status/1546279487062454272?s=20&t=hpHvlKGh6dL78EAbDT9IUg

wob ur a knicks boy plz stop sucking GSW dick

go back to idk anything but this and sucking cops dicks too

Basketball is fun lighten up

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

wob sucks though

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat

Algund Eenboom posted:

Just betting on joe harris staying with the team seems pretty risky. Give me season tix with nic claxton goaltending
billboard w Cam Thomas in an Indiana Jones costume, representing his lifelong quest to find a shot he will not take

seriously if KD leaves I wonder what Vegas would give you on over/under for # of games this season where Cam Thomas has >15 FGA on <35% FG%

e: also Dame continues to own and it makes giving him all the money substantially more palatable

quote:

[Lillard] said he considered leaving the Pacific Northwest after Portland’s frustrating first round loss to the Denver Nuggets in the 2021 playoffs. Even after a 27-55 record in the season following that first round exit, Lillard remains committed to the organization that drafted him 10 years ago. During a player empowerment era known for ring chasing and stars requesting trades, Lillard said this type of loyalty is missing from the game.

“I don’t think that you earn something like this just by going out there and scoring a bunch of points,” Lillard said. “Something that’s missing in our league is the character and the fight, and the passion and pride about not just the name on the back, but the name on the front and how you impact the people that you come in contact with.”

rivetz fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Jul 11, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
You have to listen to the insane man screaming about knicks podcasts. Not just read the tweet. That part doesn’t matter