Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

taco snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i don't see any tacos

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

yeah can i get a milk tea, half sugar, extra ice and, uhhh, dumplings instead of boba thanks
at first I thought you were supposed to squeeze the bottom dark soya sauce up and onto the dumplings. but it's just coca cola. you just drink the coca cola from the straw and laugh and laugh

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
but can you also live and love?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

The real question is if the bubble tea cost more than the dumplings. 😂

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

rotor posted:

but can you also live and love?
this would be a clever byline for joker 2

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Kenny Logins posted:

this would be a clever byline for joker 2

attn: hollywood

when you use this, i get 10%, you can reach me via my DMs. thank you for your time.

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

at first i thought it was a bloody mary esque thing where they put a bunch of savory foods on top of the drink. idk what a chinese incarnation of a bloody mary would be though.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Kenny Logins posted:

you just drink the coca cola from the straw and laugh and laugh

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

rotor posted:

i feel liek the idea that Americans are the only ones who love comically oversized food is sort of not entirely true.
otoh

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

yeah but otoh pangzai

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

I am eternally so angry at these that i am not going to engage today

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

i like how the pork tenderloin sandwich has gone through converging evolution to be like dosa. just make it as thin and wide as possible.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i like the pork tenderloin ones

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
that is incorrectly made. cut it into six pieces and make a sandwich out of each. the huge meat and tiny bread thing is a stupid gimmick and you look like an iowa shithead if you willingly eat that in public

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

big meat big mad

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
if its not cannibalism or endangered species you shouldnt feel that embarrassed about eating anything in public imo

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

Jonny 290 posted:

that is incorrectly made. cut it into six pieces and make a sandwich out of each. the huge meat and tiny bread thing is a stupid gimmick and you look like an iowa shithead if you willingly eat that in public

hey I like a big tenderloin :( it doesn’t have to be that huge, or maybe just a bigger bun

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

bob dobbs is dead posted:

if its not cannibalism or endangered species you shouldnt feel that embarrassed about eating anything in public imo

look at this guy about to let God witness him eat an ortolan bunting

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Explain how you would eat that thing.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

i would eat that big sandwich

id probably cut the silly sides off and stack it up until it was pretty thick. then i'd cut off the remaining sides and eat them. then i'd eat the sandwich part. it'd probably be, like , a 6.5 or 7 out of 10

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

cut it into strips and then it's beef/pork tenders

cut the strips into chunks and now it's nuggets

put it in the blender and it's a delicious shake

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

imagine not being able to figure out how to eat a large sandwich

one time i got a meatball sandwich at the airport that was some monstrosity of size. it tasted good though. i dont remember if i went ham and just made a mess or used a knife and fork but i do remember thinking it was delicious

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

PokeJoe posted:

look at this guy about to let God witness him eat an ortolan bunting

those are actually endangered

Jonny 290 posted:

eat bun separately and then the rest w knife and fork

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Jonny 290 posted:

just like the guy in the pic, tear it up and eat a few bits of just meat. stack some pieces of it in the sandwich, and pack a chunk to take home to make another sandwich later. they're good

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

those are actually endangered

wikipedia disagrees and as we all know it's always right

The Ortolan bunting's population as of 2018 is listed by the IUCN as Least Concern (LC).

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

PokeJoe posted:

The Ortolan bunting is listed by the IUCN as Lovely Crunchy (LC).

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

big sandwiches rule

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Buncha sandwich size queens itt

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Achmed Jones posted:

imagine not being able to figure out how to eat a large sandwich

gently caress off, that's not a sandwich, that's a prank

ONCE AGAIN, if you cannot one-hand it while compulsively gambling with the other, it is not a Sandwich

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
I'm also the guy that compulsively downvotes burger posts in r/eatsandwiches, so my standards are high, but we can all agree - if you have to fork it, not a sando.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
its fine, its a really thin schnitzel. put some donkatsu sauce on it

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i'm not saying the ingredients are bad, bob. I'm saying the presentation is awful and stupid.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

drink the sandwich jonny

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
huh?

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSTWqRkBN74

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

PokeJoe posted:

big meat big mad

yospos food thread: big meat big mad

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Jonny 290 posted:

cut it into a 1" wide spiral, use the sandwich bread as a grip, hold high in the air and slowly eat while rotating it, waving to people and just laughing and laughing

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Jonny 290 posted:

one bite at a time, imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

like this but holding the middle up rather than the outside edge

https://twitter.com/literallgarbage/status/1137919427150843904?s=21&t=iz1GuWauGaoIwXTjJzi4Cg