Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
With upwards of 2, maybe 3 goons buying circus peanuts beside the normal Halloween rush, that means their supply chain is getting constrained.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Hi guys, it's me, new poster Spanglerrep. I'm here to crack wise and laugh with other "goons" about Spangler Circus Peanuts, the banana-flavored, peanut-shaped marshmallow treat which is a nostalgic favorite fat-free candy. It's excellent to have found a thread of fellow lovers of this delicious confection, and other fine Spangler products such as Necco Wafers, Canada Mints, Bit-O-Honey, and Dum-Dums! Looking forward to some "dank memes" ;)

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Brawnfire posted:

Bit-O-Honey

These are actually legit

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
does anyone actually like now n laters?

starbursts desiccated twin

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Dixville posted:

These are actually legit

They're decent tasting but I can feel the air pockets in my gums expand and contract when I chew one

teen witch posted:

does anyone actually like now n laters?

starbursts desiccated twin

I thought they were fairly good, if you were willing to wait for twenty minutes with a hard cube in your mouth before trying to chew.

Edit: to say I'm drinking a Moxie right now and you know what would be perfect with it?

Some fucken circus peanuts

Brawnfire has a new favorite as of 00:34 on Sep 19, 2022

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

zedprime posted:

With upwards of 2, maybe 3 goons buying circus peanuts beside the normal Halloween rush, that means their supply chain is getting constrained.

Thanks Biden

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Can you even get circus peanuts for Halloween? Like is it just one circus peanut in a wrapper?

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost

Brawnfire posted:

Hi guys, it's me, new poster Spanglerrep. I'm here to crack wise and laugh with other "goons" about Spangler Circus Peanuts, the banana-flavored, peanut-shaped marshmallow treat which is a nostalgic favorite fat-free candy. It's excellent to have found a thread of fellow lovers of this delicious confection, and other fine Spangler products such as Necco Wafers, Canada Mints, Bit-O-Honey, and Dum-Dums! Looking forward to some "dank memes" ;)

Wait that weird sugar-antiseptic flavor is supposed to be banana?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Cartoon Man posted:

Can you even get circus peanuts for Halloween? Like is it just one circus peanut in a wrapper?

You just get a pile of them without packaging, but it's ok because they're weird enough that not even bacteria or germs will touch them

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

The mention of now and laters reminded me of laffy taffy. I can't eat any of that now but I think it's only redeeming quality was that joke inside the wrapper.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

This loving got me. *CHOMP*

HookedOnChthonics
Dec 5, 2015

Profoundly dull

Scarodactyl posted:

I can't eat marhmallows or normal gelatin :(
I guess I need to see if anyone's out there slinging chicken gelatin or a good vegan alternative or whatever. I gotta try this coffee jello.

vegan marshmallows are more expensive but otherwise indistinguishable.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

They are very good, but as far as I know they don't make them in circus peanut form (and if they did they'd probably makr fancy ones, not the authentic lovely experience.) It's probably best left as a vague early childhood memory which might not have happened.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I have never even beheld one of these groundnut shaped marshmallows and I'm already thoroughly revolted with this discussion.
Please talk about other comestibles ITT.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Ok folks, time to go out and buy some of those shrimpmallows

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
Just found out how Miller Lite is made

:barf:

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
man so I, uh, I like circus peanuts, as an occasional thing and 1.) I never knew there were other flavors and 2.) am really weirded out by the past few pages of people desperately scavenging a subpar candy that I see in the store every several months and go "ah, yeah, I could go for a few of those"

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Dixville posted:

It looks kind of pretty if you don't think about the fact that it's supposed to be edible

it looks like cat food

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Animated adaptation of Stephen King's The Dome going in a new and even more horrifying direction.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

LvK posted:

man so I, uh, I like circus peanuts, as an occasional thing and 1.) I never knew there were other flavors and 2.) am really weirded out by the past few pages of people desperately scavenging a subpar candy that I see in the store every several months and go "ah, yeah, I could go for a few of those"

I think its just the one guy making 20 different posts

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

these mfers were proud of the hell they unleashed

e,c:
https://twitter.com/fuckedupfoods/status/1571564027414716416?s=20&t=dXtiktgPpgK2ckx6s2Z0tQ

LifeSunDeath has a new favorite as of 12:29 on Sep 19, 2022

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
so i just bought some circus peanuts at the dollar store and

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Cursed for eating a sandwich with a paper towel, those things smell like rear end and fucks up the flavor when you take a bite.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

You're not supposed to eat the paper

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Oh now they tell me

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

LvK posted:

man so I, uh, I like circus peanuts, as an occasional thing and 1.) I never knew there were other flavors

:respek:

Same. There’s something about the admittedly weird texture that’s also kind of satisfying.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

a sexual elk posted:

Cursed for eating a sandwich with a paper towel, those things smell like rear end and fucks up the flavor when you take a bite.

Paper towels don't smell of anything. :confused:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Tiggum posted:

Based on the smell, they might have been used paper towels.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Tiggum posted:

Some brands reek of paper mills

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i get the pumpkin spice ones after they go on clearance.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

I got bamboo ones one time that smelled so offensive, just alarming

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Mine smell of the sea.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

uber_stoat posted:

so i just bought some circus peanuts at the dollar store and

Cursed images thread is thataway

Also that is a pickle, easily confused for "circus peanuts," which as a Canadian, I

Child Trebuchet
Sep 4, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Mine smell like Fern Gully

Child Trebuchet has a new favorite as of 15:40 on Sep 19, 2022

Ghost Cactus
Dec 25, 2006
Circus peanut chat reminded me of marshmallow easter eggs.

The crunchy chewy texture is so good. They give me massive sugar headaches though.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Ghost Cactus posted:

Circus peanut chat reminded me of marshmallow easter eggs.

The crunchy chewy texture is so good. They give me massive sugar headaches though.

:hmmyes:

I also walk among you as a circus peanut enjoyer. You can’t take us all down…

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Not entirely sure what's going on here, but I know I don't like it.

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

Child Trebuchet posted:

Mine smell like Fern Gully

Lord, this photo disgusts me on a primal level that I can't really put into words. Good post. I hate you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
To the person who apparently lives in a circus peanut desert: check out your local dollar store. If they don't have em I'd be amazed.