Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blooddasbootcelery
Oct 9, 2022
That game you play where you tap peoples heads and everyone closes their eyes? Over the internet. You're yanking my chain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

That's Heads up Seven Up you loving casual

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I think they mean Duck Duck Goose bro

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Please change your name to bloodassbootcelery

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Sandwolf posted:

I think they mean Duck Duck Gray Duck bro

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Flaming grey duck doesn’t have the same ring to it

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Whomst is this person that wanders in to yonder mafia parlor.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"
Leaving this here for anyone interested in running a Gnosia setup in the future. Feel free to rebalance or make any changes, this is just a collection of graphical and mechanical stuff to serve as a starting point.

Download link to all Gnosia materials: setup, character cards, OP and other info.

If there is something missing or you have any questions or whatever, you can reach me via PMs, or on Discord, Shell #6517

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"

Quackles posted:

Live! Die! Haunt your friends! In Murder at the Magician's Manor, survive in the spooky mansion while wizards are out to kill you, and the ghosts of dead players boo you on.

This is another Gnosia-style mafia-like. 15 seats open!

This needs three more!

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Cookfia 7: You'll Roux the Day is open for recruitment. A game for as many players as sign up with roles distributed based on cooking.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Scumslip would be a pretty good band name

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Beef Scumslip with carrots and celery in a red wine reduction

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Grandicap posted:

Cookfia 7: You'll Roux the Day is open for recruitment. A game for as many players as sign up with roles distributed based on cooking.

Still need three more.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Open for signups - a 13 player role madness semi-CYOR (actual game start is Nov 7th hopefully, depending on how fast this fills):

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh christ time is flying by, here’s Secret Santa. Same rules as always,
Try to stick to the price limit
Make sure you fill out some sort of bio or wish list
Put your sa name in there somewhere
No bees
There’s an option for international shipping, make sure to check that if you’re willing or it will automatically pick people from your country only

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Why would you need to warn people not to order *bees* oh Opop?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

Why would you need to warn people not to order *bees* oh Opop?

Don't worry, I will only send you wasps and hornets this year

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Wooo Secret Santa! Time to annoy everyone with egregious shipping costs!

Love the "no bees" rule. Will it result in a modkill?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend. Legend became myth. And for two and a half thousand years, the bees passed out of all knowledge...

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Opopanax posted:

There’s an option for international shipping, make sure to check that if you’re willing or it will automatically pick people from your country only

As always, this option is either hideously hidden yet again or deactivated by default yet again :V

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Just in time for Halloween (to probably be over), it's the Monster Mash all over again! A role madness for 15 players.

Crossquoting, this game needs some love and Plastic is an amazing mod, so come fill it up!

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

t-t-t-triple posting!

Song Mafia, rolemadness, tail end of D2 needs one replacement!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Secret Santa apparently added some old people who didn't actually sign up this year, I think I cleaned it all out but if you did intend to sign up make sure you check and see if you're still there. A lot of you can't follow rules and don't have your SA names anywhere so I'm making guesses/relying on my Swiss cheese memory
Worst case pm me with your info

Opopanax fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Nov 16, 2022

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Opopanax posted:

Secret Santa apparently added some old people who didn't actually sign up this year, I think I cleaned it all out but if you did intend to sign up make sure you check and see if you're still there. A lot of you can't follow rules and don't have your SA names anywhere so I'm making guesses/relying on my Swiss cheese memory
Worst case pm me with your info

There were 8 people this afternoon when I went to check the international shipping thing, and now there seems to be 12. Either 4 people signed up very fast, or there may be some non-inteested goons left.

In that vein - if you sign up now, it'll ask you if you want to ship internationally. But if you were actually signed up before, it won't ask a thing, so if you want to be open for international shipping, you might want to click on "change answer" and check the question when it asks you, because it'll not ask otherwise.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Five days left to sign up for secret Santa if you want to sit at the cool kid's table

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Names have been drawn :toot:
PM me with any problems/questions/delays/notes of undying gratitude

Max
Nov 30, 2002

My account on these forums is somehow 20 years old.

I'm feeling nostalgic, and just wanted to pop in and say that in those two decade, this is probably the community I've stuck around the most. I know I haven't posted much in the last few years, but I just wanted you all to know I still read and think about this community every once in a while. Hope everyone is well.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Max posted:

I'm feeling nostalgic, and just wanted to pop in and say that in those two decade, this is probably the community I've stuck around the most. I know I haven't posted much in the last few years, but I just wanted you all to know I still read and think about this community every once in a while. Hope everyone is well.

:love:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

drat, Max is old

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Max posted:

I was kind of down, but now I feel better. Thanks Max!

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Max posted:

I just came back to the community on a whim. Nice to hear from you, Max, hope you're well.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

Opopanax posted:

drat, Max is old

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven

Max posted:

:unsmith:

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Hi Max!

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Max posted:

:same: but a year behind

hi max

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Same

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

Max posted:

Welcome to the club. And basically the same sentiments.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
"Mafia Discussion Thread: Everyone here is getting old 👴"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Idle Amalgam posted: