Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Idle Amalgam posted:

Confirming I'm mod confirmed town and that I'm not a famous singer.

What up?

b-minus1 posted:

I’m town

Sandwolf posted:

I’m vanilla town

Lots of D1 town claims here, did the Discord-binusry spread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Mr. Humalong posted:

I share my office with 4 dogs.

I would definitely like to know more about this.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Cloacamazing! posted:

Lots of D1 town claims here, did the Discord-binusry spread?

I’m the token Cloaca

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Maerlyn posted:

I voted wolo based on something that rubbed me the wrong way early and am explaining why I'm keeping my vote there (although I guess I forgot to actually say that part). It's the same thing I've done tens of times before so acting like this is something performative from me is false.

I've seen you as town several times! Each unique like a beautiful snowflake so I don't know where this statement is coming from.

I realize I'm only operating on two nights of little sleep so I'm gonna sleep on it and reevaluate in the morning, see what else others have to say.

I'm not entirely sure about Maer's posting in general, but yeah, she has definitely seen wol as town in at least Disney and Linnaeus. (There was also the one where wol was 3P who died D1, does that count?)

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Sandwolf posted:

I’m the token Cloaca

The Sandamazing collective lives!

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Maerlyn posted:

Eh people seem to be going from jokey to serious very rapidly and it's weird. There's about a day left before deadline though so here's what's jumped out at me so far:

I did get weird vibes from wolo's vote on green wing before Cena had even started the game; I always have this feeling of wolo being kinda aloof and like I commented he seemed oddly eager. The arsonist comment was weird too initially but I had forgotten that Milton burned the building down, I just remember him as freaking out about his stapler.

Setup spec in general or in Cena games is risky though; he put a Matrix character in HOA mafia, lol. I don't know that it makes sense to have an arsonist in a 15 player game but I'm not gonna worry about that too much for now.

Tentative town vibe on Plastic because I don't see him doing stuff like this if scum:

Sand already said as much but it's a little more direct than I expect from Plastic.

Eh people were clearly avoiding game chat and to my perspective the whole first day was almost over leaving us with just today to hash things out. I don’t think it was rapid at all.

No likey this post

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

PlasticAutomaton posted:

I literally have never seen a second of Office Space soo.

##Vote: OA

Leaping in to defend a supposedly obvious joke comment from another player for easy town cred.

So are you saying you know wologar is town then yeah?

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Why would plastic immediately jump to me trying to get town cred as a motivation rather than say; me defending a scum bro?

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Are you defending a scum bro?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Grandicap posted:

But I think it really is Maer now.
That felt like an inorganic push to serious content. But also not a helpful one. It was performative.

##vote Maer

My vote was already there, but that was a joke vote, this one is real.

I don't like this vote. I felt like maer was actually trying to get us to focus on the game and just seems like scum putting a stake in the ground to say they're playing. Idk just feels icky to me.

##vote grandi

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I don't like this vote. I felt like maer was actually trying to get us to focus on the game and this just seems like scum putting a stake in the ground to say they're playing. Idk just feels icky to me.

##vote grandi

Mafia edit

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Just realised illusionis has been lurking super hard today, similar to when they were last scum

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Maerlyn posted:

I voted wolo based on something that rubbed me the wrong way early and am explaining why I'm keeping my vote there (although I guess I forgot to actually say that part). It's the same thing I've done tens of times before so acting like this is something performative from me is false.

I've seen you as town several times! Each unique like a beautiful snowflake so I don't know where this statement is coming from.

I realize I'm only operating on two nights of little sleep so I'm gonna sleep on it and reevaluate in the morning, see what else others have to say.

Cloacamazing! posted:

I'm not entirely sure about Maer's posting in general, but yeah, she has definitely seen wol as town in at least Disney and Linnaeus. (There was also the one where wol was 3P who died D1, does that count?)

I meant that from all the times we've played together, she'd thought I was scum all but once (hence "she's only seen me as town once"). And I've always been town.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Why would plastic immediately jump to me trying to get town cred as a motivation rather than say; me defending a scum bro?

Cloacamazing! posted:

Are you defending a scum bro?

lol

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Hey, it never hurts to ask. OA could have said "Yes, that is exactly what I was doing." and then we could have voted one of you out today and been set for tomorrow.

It's this kind of out of the box thinking that we need at this company!

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

wologar posted:

I meant that from all the times we've played together, she'd thought I was scum all but once (hence "she's only seen me as town once"). And I've always been town.

It's a good thing my opinion is in my head so you can't use my secret opinion of you as a gauge. For my real opinion for you as a gauge of my real alignment.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
Ok, for real: Illusionis, Toalpaz and Green Wing have done nothing.

Illu's only contribution is a drive-by joke vote on Grandi.
Toal at the very least said "see you at deadline" which is lol.
GW showed up at day start and disappeared.

QED: Lunch all lurkers.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
Oh nvm, Toal is here.

Illu/GW delenda est.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
##vote GW

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
I generally approve of the Flush Out Lurking Scum plan, but you seem kind of focussed on GW this game, between the preemptive vote and now this. Illu has even less posts, too, and you left Anon out of your lurker list.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Cloacamazing! posted:

I generally approve of the Flush Out Lurking Scum plan, but you seem kind of focussed on GW this game, between the preemptive vote and now this. Illu has even less posts, too, and you left Anon out of your lurker list.

I voted GW for consistency, but I'm ok switching to Illu.

ANarc has what looks like a real vote on Grandi.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Maerlyn posted:

Eh people seem to be going from jokey to serious very rapidly and it's weird. There's about a day left before deadline though so here's what's jumped out at me so far:

I did get weird vibes from wolo's vote on green wing before Cena had even started the game; I always have this feeling of wolo being kinda aloof and like I commented he seemed oddly eager. The arsonist comment was weird too initially but I had forgotten that Milton burned the building down, I just remember him as freaking out about his stapler.

Setup spec in general or in Cena games is risky though; he put a Matrix character in HOA mafia, lol. I don't know that it makes sense to have an arsonist in a 15 player game but I'm not gonna worry about that too much for now.

Tentative town vibe on Plastic because I don't see him doing stuff like this if scum:

Sand already said as much but it's a little more direct than I expect from Plastic.

Powerful "town" vibes from Mae, I'm going to blindly trust her dark vote.

##vote wologar

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I don't like this vote. I felt like maer was actually trying to get us to focus on the game and just seems like scum putting a stake in the ground to say they're playing. Idk just feels icky to me.

##vote grandi

Agreed

Green Wing
Oct 28, 2013

It's the only word they know, but it's such a big word for a tiny creature

wologar posted:

I voted GW for consistency, but I'm ok switching to Illu.

ANarc has what looks like a real vote on Grandi.

"I picked GW as my realvote so that it was consistent with my jokevote" hmmmm hmmmmm

I'll post some content later I'm swamped at work right now, have had to withdraw my registration for eccogame as there is no way I'm going to be able to do two games at once, that was a silly thought.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

wologar posted:

Way too early for lurker callouts.

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011

Toalpaz posted:

Powerful "town" vibes from Mae, I'm going to blindly trust her dark vote.

##vote wologar

Don't like this at all, hopping on a vote while excusing herself of having an opinion on Wologar ##vote Toalpaz

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011

Binus if Grandi is so obviously scum why ain't you voting? Got any feelings on others?

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Grandicap posted:

Way too early for lurker callouts.

Is it? Deadline is today.

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011

wologar posted:

Curious why this list doesn't include RWC too?

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Illusionis posted:

Curious why this list doesn't include RWC too?

At the point I made that post she wasn't bottom three, but now she's on the lurklist for sure.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

wologar posted:

At the point I made that post she wasn't bottom three, but now she's on the lurklist for sure.

Hey, she's still not bottom three! But yeah, no content and she didn't vote me for "less" instead of "fewer". I can go there.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

wologar posted:

Is it? Deadline is today.

Yes. It's d1.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Hmmmmmmm

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

wologar posted:

Dang I didn’t even make the list, I’m posting too much

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

What’s your gut call here? Let’s say…top 4.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Cloacamazing! posted:

I would definitely like to know more about this.

I have four dogs and work from home lol

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Cloacamazing! posted:

Not so hot on this post here.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Binus not making any town calls yet is pinging me hard not gonna lie

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Binus not making any town calls yet is pinging me hard not gonna lie

B-but he said he's town!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
So, er, who scum? Deadline's coming up, sleeptime's coming up and half the thread is on their way to get a lurker warning.