Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Green Wing posted:

These are my scum reads from day 1.

I think I'd remove Maerlyn from that list now by virtue of the battle between her and rwc day 1. Wol could have been bussing and I don't like their posts still.

Plastic hasn't really contributed much today and was my top scum read yesterday, that hasn't really changed at all.

I still prefer trying to root out the scum that caused the NL, but - laying out my stall

Eh, as difficult as it is to gleam alignment from 14 posts, Plastic has been relatively engaged. Still, please post more, Plastic.

Also, lol at clearing Maer because of D1 but I must have been bussing :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Green Wing
Oct 28, 2013

It's the only word they know, but it's such a big word for a tiny creature

wologar posted:

Eh, as difficult as it is to gleam alignment from 14 posts, Plastic has been relatively engaged. Still, please post more, Plastic.

Also, lol at clearing Maer because of D1 but I must have been bussing :allears:

You were not being pushed hard by my stronger school reads like Toal and were not being presented as the clear alternative to RWC, who is scum.

Like at least try to be less obvious in wilfully misreading me.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Green Wing posted:

You were not being pushed hard by my stronger school reads like Toal and were not being presented as the clear alternative to RWC, who is scum.

Like at least try to be less obvious in wilfully misreading me.

Now I'm wondering how to wilfully misread you keeping your vote on the claimed town doctor, but I'm coming short.

Green Wing
Oct 28, 2013

wologar posted:

Now I'm wondering how to wilfully misread you keeping your vote on the claimed town doctor, but I'm coming short.

Read my bloody posts

Green Wing
Oct 28, 2013

Green Wing posted:

I don't think I believe the claim? I maintain what I said about the unbelievability of yesterday's happenings from a town perspective.

I would vote IA - but I don't belive Toal's claim, it seems like a last-ditch rolefishing idk.

I haven't been around as I spent all of Saturday playing a 12 hour twilight imperium game for somebody's birthday. Four hours my foot! At least I won

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Green wings you pretty much have to vote someone else because otherwise you're with no counter claim I am in fact the town doctor heehee. I think you should present another case for or against grandi/IA

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
Hmmm. gently caress it.

I'm Michael Bolton, I am not that talentless hack who ruined my adolescence, and last night I took my glock and I let it pop on RWC.

For these reasons:
1. A no lunch on d1 is unacceptable and the info from RWC's flip would be valuable.

2. It was suspicious. Why were they not lunched? I figured drat, they were right. Scum.

I also submitted my action pretty much right away because I knew it to be the one true course of action on that no lunch day.

As I said, I'm confirmed town.

Now, I'm going to make brekky and then immerse myself in roleplay as a human toad inventor named Muzzle. Good day.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
I was a 1-shot vigilante, and now I only have the power of my most righteous, confirmed town, vote.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Cool

Green Wing
Oct 28, 2013

Toalpaz posted:

Green wings you pretty much have to vote someone else because otherwise you're with no counter claim I am in fact the town doctor heehee. I think you should present another case for or against grandi/IA

I can't load votefinder on my phone but I thought you were second place. I still think you're scum! I've been right about you before when others didn't see it

Given IA's claim, without a counterclaim (and I don't think there's any reason a vig wouldn't counter claim), I'm not willing to vote there.

Will look at Grandi.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Hey Toal, who the hell is scum because you've been waving that Doctor claim around and using it as an excuse to not help at all.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Idle Amalgam posted:

Hmmm. gently caress it.

I'm Michael Bolton, I am not that talentless hack who ruined my adolescence, and last night I took my glock and I let it pop on RWC.

For these reasons:
1. A no lunch on d1 is unacceptable and the info from RWC's flip would be valuable.

2. It was suspicious. Why were they not lunched? I figured drat, they were right. Scum.

I also submitted my action pretty much right away because I knew it to be the one true course of action on that no lunch day.

As I said, I'm confirmed town.

Now, I'm going to make brekky and then immerse myself in roleplay as a human toad inventor named Muzzle. Good day.

Okay, really, this is getting worse. You submitted your action right away because no lunch was unacceptable. So you were around before no-lunch, you voted Maerlyn. You were around after no-lunch, you submitted your action. You were not around to actually prevent the unacceptable no-lunch. How does this fit?

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Idle Amalgam posted:

I was around literally 20 minutes before deadline and voted what I felt was right.

You're making it out like I maliciously appeared and vanished.

Toal and grandi admitted to actively trying to swing the vote.

I voted who seemed most likely to be scum from the fairly empty vote on RWC.

As town I had no indication that RWC was scum when I voted.

You had no indication RWC was scum, so you didn't vote her. The no lunch happened. You immediately decided to shoot her. This story makes absolutely no sense.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
It makes complete sense.

Also, I assumed the lunch on RWC was a foregone conclusion. I voted where my conviction was, and I stand by that. It's nothing new from me, and I don't judge anyone for voting where there conviction lies on d1. D1 is a poo poo show. As I said, I assume that the d1 lunch is almost always a town player..

Again, you weren't even present to vote so I have no idea what you actually supported and it's bold of you to come at me lol

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
Lol so you don't believe I killed RWC cloaca is that what you're working with?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Hey Toal, who the hell is scum because you've been waving that Doctor claim around and using it as an excuse to not help at all.

:cawg:

Wouldn't be the first time I've been executed as town doc, wouldn't even be the second.

Hahaha. I have a vote plastic, you're the one on the fence here.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Grandi cloaca imo game solved binus right ia hero

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

How does your calculus change when I flip town?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Are you ignoring the fact that plastic doesn't have a case

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

You can hold off on voting me as long as you want, you can say I'm tunneling you by trying to Thunderdome us, but until you all present viable serious alternatives while I am 1 on votes, you are passively arguing to lunch town doctor claim in the most cowardly scummy way available to you.

At plastic and grandi.

I've seen this scum game before, and you're both playing in such a way to end up with town doc execution without saying the words so that people can't argue you wanted this.

Hence 20 questions with me. I don't have to come up with alternative scenarios where you're town. I don't have to come up with alternative cases to grandi. I want to kill grandi.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

lol I'm not, and apparently I have an insane persecution complex. lol

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I'm inclined plastic or GW rn grandi.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Cloacamazing! posted:

You had no indication RWC was scum, so you didn't vote her. The no lunch happened. You immediately decided to shoot her. This story makes absolutely no sense.

where’s the counterclaim Cloaca? Why would this be a lie? People do things that make no sense all the time but it doesn’t mean they’re full of poo poo.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics

Sandwolf posted:

where’s the counterclaim Cloaca? Why would this be a lie? People do things that make no sense all the time but it doesn’t mean they’re full of poo poo.

It also makes sense though.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Toalpaz posted:

Posts like this really make me feel like Toal isn’t doctor and is trying to goad the town doc out, idk

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
Most importantly, everything about it made sense. I'm not some crazy man. I mean, maybe a little crazy, but still. It was all valid.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics

Sandwolf posted:

Posts like this really make me feel like Toal isn’t doctor and is trying to goad the town doc out, idk

I agree

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Idle Amalgam posted:

It also makes sense though.

I don’t disagree with you, just playing in Cloaca’s space. I believe you fwiw but I also didn’t think you were being very scummy this game. I thought the concentrated effort from Cloaca and GW to switch the convo from Grandi/Toal to IA?!?! felt unnatural.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

“with no counter claim I am the town doctor” is false, would be true in an open setup game but we don’t have that here

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Yeah IAs use of the vig is uncountered and also extremely pro town rational.

Sandwolf posted:

“with no counter claim I am the town doctor” is false, would be true in an open setup game but we don’t have that here

Do you think it's the best thing to do today to execute me?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Toalpaz posted:

Yeah IAs use of the vig is uncountered and also extremely pro town rational.

Do you think it's the best thing to do today to execute me?

Have I said that anywhere?

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
I'd rather vote for Toal, but clearly enough people believe the doctor claim.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
I don't see why IA would make up that he killed Rhymes when he could be so easily refuted. It is convenient, though.

But not as convenient as Toal clinging to her doctor claim with a "I dare you to vote me, suckers, neener neener". Does she always gloat so much?

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
##unvote

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
San d'Wolf: How come you have voted no one all game?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

wologar posted:

San d'Wolf: How come you have voted no one all game?

Took me a long time to find someone I wanted to vote d1, and right now I genuinely don’t know who I want to vote. Have been p. open about my suspicion on Toal and Grandi, though. I’m being vocal it’s not like I don’t have any opinions posted.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Sandwolf posted:

Took me a long time to find someone I wanted to vote d1, and right now I genuinely don’t know who I want to vote. Have been p. open about my suspicion on Toal and Grandi, though. I’m being vocal it’s not like I don’t have any opinions posted.

That's true. I was checking the votecounts and it struck me as odd.

Out of the main three, I'm inching ever closer to just say gently caress it and vote Toal, lol.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

wologar posted:

That's true. I was checking the votecounts and it struck me as odd.

Out of the main three, I'm inching ever closer to just say gently caress it and vote Toal, lol.

Honestly, I’m beginning to lean that way myself

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Sandwolf posted:

Have I said that anywhere?

Sandwolf posted:

Honestly, I’m beginning to lean that way myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

lmao I knew that was coming, I hadn’t said it yet though :)