Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
We lost anarc yesterday and we need to sort of play catch up.

Green wing or grandi needs to be the vote today imho. I want to see their flips

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
Hmmmm bee what is your role exactl. Why can you send messages.

Green Wing
Oct 28, 2013

It's the only word they know, but it's such a big word for a tiny creature

I...don't want to vote illu based on a flavour argument because flavour arguments are nonsense but also I'm at the point where I will vote for anybody but myself out of self-preservation, so, like, I guess? I'll be honest I've been focused on wologar and then defending myself today.

b-minus1 posted:

We lost anarc yesterday and we need to sort of play catch up.

Green wing or grandi needs to be the vote today imho. I want to see their flips

I'd honestly vote binus at this point but I don't think I'm going to get much people agreeing with me at this point, I feel like this is a weird assertion. We caught a scum night 1 and there have been two days. Trying to claim that the vote you want to happen is a fait accompli and the only option is, like. It's not good, I tell you that much.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Green Wing posted:

I'd honestly vote binus at this point but I don't think I'm going to get much people agreeing with me at this point, I feel like this is a weird assertion. We caught a scum night 1 and there have been two days. Trying to claim that the vote you want to happen is a fait accompli and the only option is, like. It's not good, I tell you that much.

coupled with the fact that he is keeping his role tight-lipped when it's starting to sound like a scum messenger, I dunno, I can see it

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I can send a message to 2 people each night. Something else can happen if I want it to. Not saying anymore. Come on guys, are you seriously considering voting me smh

My action failed n1, and I was probably roleblocked by rhymes

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

b-minus1 posted:

I can send a message to 2 people each night. Something else can happen if I want it to. Not saying anymore. Come on guys, are you seriously considering voting me smh

My action failed n1, and I was probably roleblocked by rhymes

that's convenient? but also, what a bizarre role to exist alongside "roleblocker" and "tracker"

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Sandwolf posted:

that's convenient? but also, what a bizarre role to exist alongside "roleblocker" and "tracker"

I mean nobody else claims to have been roleblocked. Yes I’m aware that rhymes could have targeted a vt.

Also look at anarcs role

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Ugh fine. I'm a tracker. An interesting thing about my role is that it says I can see all players my target has visited in a night, which makes me think that there might be roles where people can visit multiple targets.

Anyway last night I tracked maer and she didn't go anywhere

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

okay, fair play, kinda, I can see how you might be a messenger with a tweak. not gonna push you today anyways because we have a nightphase to see if you're full of poo poo or not

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I think Illusionis claiming "temp" when my role has a specific name for a character I do not remember feels really off.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I know I already said this but I still can’t believe you guys lunched anarc over Grandicap

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

b-minus1 posted:

I know I already said this but I still can’t believe you guys lunched anarc over Grandicap

if Grandi is really pulling this melodrama as scum I will think lesser of him, so that's kind of where I'm at

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Sandwolf posted:

okay, fair play, kinda, I can see how you might be a messenger with a tweak. not gonna push you today anyways because we have a nightphase to see if you're full of poo poo or not

Trust me. The big reveal will come If I’m alive tomorrow

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Sandwolf posted:

That’s clearly Evil Grandhi

That occurred to me after I posted but hoped no one would notice, lol

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics

b-minus1 posted:

Trust me. The big reveal will come If I’m alive tomorrow

Just reveal it.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
RE-VEAL-IT

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics

Sandwolf posted:

if Grandi is really pulling this melodrama as scum I will think lesser of him, so that's kind of where I'm at

lmao

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Honestly I don't think binus should claim today. He's been implying something is going to happen to Maerlyn and/or wol tomorrow, wait for that. If it explodes them or something, we lunch binus. If nothing happens and he distracted us from voting, binus steak. If he vigs me and I flip scum, lunch binus.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

This is the sort of random pontification I’ve also seen before from scum binus. Claiming something interesting will definitely happen if they just survive one more day.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

ObamaAkbar. posted:

This is the sort of random pontification I’ve also seen before from scum binus. Claiming something interesting will definitely happen if they just survive one more day.

Agree

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Yeah, hence the "if nothing happens, lunch binus" part.

Anyway, I'll be clocking out in a bit. Currently still feeling wol over GW and Illu, but not sure if it's going to happen.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Idle Amalgam posted:

Just reveal it.

Nah

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Cloacamazing! posted:

Honestly I don't think binus should claim today. He's been implying something is going to happen to Maerlyn and/or wol tomorrow, wait for that. If it explodes them or something, we lunch binus. If nothing happens and he distracted us from voting, binus steak. If he vigs me and I flip scum, lunch binus.

Thank you for being the voice of reason

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I don’t know why you guys are making this so difficult. It’s obvious that green wing needs to be theclunch today. They’re barely trying to solve the game. Thrown shade my way but never voted me. Hmm I wonder why that is

Green Wing
Oct 28, 2013

b-minus1 posted:

I don’t know why you guys are making this so difficult. It’s obvious that green wing needs to be theclunch today. They’re barely trying to solve the game. Thrown shade my way but never voted me. Hmm I wonder why that is

Because why would I, on deadline day, vote for somebody with no votes on them thus actually increasing the likelihood of me getting voted out?

Green Wing
Oct 28, 2013

I've said, at this point, i would vote you but I'm in full self-preservation mode and need to work out where to leave my vote before I go to bed so it'll actually do good. And without some people putting their money where their mouth is, that isn't on you.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Green Wing posted:

Because why would I, on deadline day, vote for somebody with no votes on them thus actually increasing the likelihood of me getting voted out?
Uh why wouldn’t you do that?
You should vote for your strongest scum reads no matter what time it is in the game.

Green Wing
Oct 28, 2013

b-minus1 posted:

Uh why wouldn’t you do that?
You should vote for your strongest scum reads no matter what time it is in the game.

Because wologar is *clearly* scum, I'm still voting for scum, and unless I've extremely mistaken there simply aren't the numbers to vote you out! Come on, think about it! I'm the vote leader, I don't want to be voted out, why would I not keep my vote on the other vote leader who I think is scum, rather than a likely no-hope vote on another person.

You're not my strongest scum read - that's still wologar, that hasn't changed, you're just the person who is either playing very badly or is scum who has found the single most effective method of annoying me

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

ugh I feel very done with this game day

Green Wing
Oct 28, 2013

Screw it, you know what, sure.

Nobody is going for wologar (for some??? reason???), the flavour argument against illu is silly, and this can't be town play from binus, it just can't. And I'm getting overly annoyed at this. ##vote b-minus1 I'm going for it, and logging off for the night. If I die, good luck town, kill binus and wologar tia

Considered writing up a full case but - just look at the post history, I'm tired and done.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics

ObamaAkbar. posted:

This is the best post you've made all game.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
I'll vote whoever seems most scummy to me from the top candidates closer to deadline.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Green Wing posted:

Screw it, you know what, sure.

Nobody is going for wologar (for some??? reason???), the flavour argument against illu is silly, and this can't be town play from binus, it just can't. And I'm getting overly annoyed at this. ##vote b-minus1 I'm going for it, and logging off for the night. If I die, good luck town, kill binus and wologar tia

Considered writing up a full case but - just look at the post history, I'm tired and done.

Thank you

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Illusionis posted:

Binus, Cloaca, Maer and Plastic all look pretty town to me, IA is also out of consideration due to the claim still.

Of the remaining players my top picks for the other scum would be Sandy, Wolo and GW.

Illusionis what made you believe binus is town? Previously you seemed to suggest he most likely bused RWC?

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011

Illusionis posted:

Tbh I had forgotten you were sussing and voting RWC way early, thought for some reason it was only around when you posted that stuff about RWC's claim. Looks like I was most likely wrong about you.

I don't think him being the very first vote on RWC and continuing to push all day is likely.

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011

Illusionis posted:

I don't think him being the very first vote on RWC and continuing to push all day is likely as a bus.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Between binus and wologar voting GW I don’t think I want to flip her today.

I’m torn between illusionis or wologar.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Ah I missed that.

##vote wologar

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Illusionis posted:

I don't think him being the very first vote on RWC and continuing to push all day is likely.

You initially thought this until you backed down though. I think binus and Grandi were your two scum reads D1? Still binus D2 until he convinced you you were wrong (I'd have to find the quote)

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Illusionis posted:

There probably was a scum or 2 riding the RWC bus and Binus does look like a pretty likely one.

Illusionis posted:

Tbh I had forgotten you were sussing and voting RWC way early, thought for some reason it was only around when you posted that stuff about RWC's claim. Looks like I was most likely wrong about you.

Ok this actually feels natural, but I do think it's odd how you've continued to basically push Grandi the entire game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Actively on vacation now. ##vote GW so I have something down if I don't check back in before deadline.