Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I'm 10 pages behind and sick as hell so I'm not reading this today. Apologies. If I'm not better by tomorrow I'll ask for a replacement

Woah you're missing out on some interesting mafia play, but get well soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Who is Tmor suppose to be in this drama, like ringleader yeah but do they have name, lot of posts been happening

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames.

Sandwolf posted:

What if we flip Moritz and it turns out that Mona, Meen and Salad are full of poo poo, so then we kill them one at a time, and then the game is still going, and maybe we shouldn’t have listened to the scum first.

Reminder, to everyone, again, that Ecco once gave INACCURATE FLAVOR implicating me for a kill I didn’t do. Even trusting your own flavor is nor recommended.

This is why I haven't read into flavor claims whatsoever
They're fun flavor for sure but I'm not gonna solve with them if the OP doesn't say "flavor is alignment indicative".

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Snooze Cruise posted:

god i am so loving good at this game

If I ever play with you again I'm just gonna sheep you and hope you aren't scum lmao

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
My flavor is largely about how the stress of all this has me feeling like I could use a drink

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I don’t see how we leave this day without killing one of the claimed scum. I’m more than happy to kill Moritz tomorrow, I guess. Kinda confused by all of this. But it ain’t mafia anymore, that’s for sure.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
300 new posts ah biscuits

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Also I call first dibs on when the inventions go free for all

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Sandwolf posted:

I don’t see how we leave this day without killing one of the claimed scum. I’m more than happy to kill Moritz tomorrow, I guess. Kinda confused by all of this. But it ain’t mafia anymore, that’s for sure.

you second scum team huh?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Snooze Cruise posted:

Jesus Christ

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

saladscooper posted:

In the messages only TM can send to me. I'm in something of a one-way masonry with TM - at night, he can send a message to me, but I can't send one back. He disclosed his masonry with his husband, Hal, in the message I received from him this morning.

I'm still giving this a think cause we've got two conflicting claims between Moritz and the outed scum on this

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Snooze Cruise posted:

I think so. The mafiadadding of the mafia people pinged me

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Pinterest Mom posted:

Jesus *loving* Christ

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Nep-Nep posted:

My flavor is largely about how the stress of all this has me feeling like I could use a drink

Weddings are for eating, drinking and being merry, not for murders and mafia! Pft.

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Pinterest Mom posted:

I hate that I still think you've been scummy but I also see what you and snooze are getting at
Not fully convinced tho

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
hmm, how do i win and remain effective as a town player while avoiding getting targeted for night kills, i guess i need to intentionally say things that read as somewhat scummy

I am Janet Keats, my flavor is I am basically like Lizzie Borden but um im actually town align. Oh no please don't think I am suspicous now!!!

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Sandwolf posted:

Jesus *loving* Christ

i'm not going to go and advocate we dunk you today over it but i do think that "thinking about the game from the point of view of second scum team" is an indicator that you might just be on that team!

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

monathin isn't lying about being an inventor nor about having items that are all traps to varying degrees. one of the drat things will turn you into an SK for instance. we would have given that to Nep if not for beet's lightning rod

Sandwolf posted:

Mona what if we killed salad or Meen instead of you?

I'm a jugg so you'd probably be doing the other scumteam a favor but it's not like I'm going to resist death at this point. If there were a not-lovely way for us to flip ourselves we'd probably agree on that, but the only option for that is modkill and posting our PMs would be pretty rude.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

“Mafiadadding the scumteam” yes there is no other reason I’d be frustrated by the mafia game I’m in devolving into loving flavor-speculation and SETUP SPECULATION. I’m ducking chastising salad not “showing them the way,” Jfc

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Snooze Cruise posted:

hmm, how do i win and remain effective as a town player while avoiding getting targeted for night kills, i guess i need to intentionally say things that read as somewhat scummy

I am Janet Keats, my flavor is I am basically like Lizzie Borden but um im actually town align. Oh no please don't think I am suspicous now!!!

lmao

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

monathin isn't lying about being an inventor nor about having items that are all traps to varying degrees. one of the drat things will turn you into an SK for instance. we would have given that to Nep if not for beet's lightning rod

I'm a jugg so you'd probably be doing the other scumteam a favor but it's not like I'm going to resist death at this point. If there were a not-lovely way for us to flip ourselves we'd probably agree on that, but the only option for that is modkill and posting our PMs would be pretty rude.

which one is the SK one so i know not to grab it when i get first dibs

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

Wtf
And are you sure that hambeet blocked the item transfer or is he now a serial killer

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

WindwardAway posted:

Wtf
And are you sure that hambeet blocked the item transfer or is he now a serial killer

he'd only become a serial killer N4

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I'm very charmed at the idea of a serial killer musician

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

saladscooper posted:

he'd only become a serial killer N4

Well, my question is then, will he?

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Snooze Cruise posted:

which one is the SK one so i know not to grab it when i get first dibs

I don't think any of them will hurt you if you just grab them. Using them is when the problems start as I recall. And I'm not spoiling mona's fun on that count!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Tired Moritz posted:

I'm very charmed at the idea of a serial killer musician

hey whats ur flavor im Janet Keats

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

oh is the jailer not on the mafia team

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Actually, I have a stupid question
If you're openly claiming scum and you need Moritz out, what's stopping you from just killing him yourselves?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Snooze Cruise posted:

hey whats ur flavor im Janet Keats

I'm Hal's hot and sexy wife

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

I don't think any of them will hurt you if you just grab them. Using them is when the problems start as I recall. And I'm not spoiling mona's fun on that count!

can i just grab all of them, is everyone ok with the idea of me grabbing all of them? hey everyone can we do that? can we let me take all the cursed items? everyone?

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

Russian roulette, huh
I can't wait to watch half the player list explode themselves

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Snooze Cruise posted:

can i just grab all of them, is everyone ok with the idea of me grabbing all of them? hey everyone can we do that? can we let me take all the cursed items? everyone?

Do you have a hoarding wincon or something?

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

okay I'm actually kind of let down by this, what a cool twist that would've been

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

WindwardAway posted:

Wtf

beet's action resulted in poo poo happening that prevented me from being able to do the kill. Dunno if the last dude wants to reveal or not.

WindwardAway posted:

Actually, I have a stupid question
If you're openly claiming scum and you need Moritz out, what's stopping you from just killing him yourselves?

well for starters it's not night time and we only decided that poo poo was coming together too well for one team when the day started with Mona on the block. obviously if we'd thought this up N1 we'd have shot TM

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

The item that turned you into an SK is a crown and no, it did not get delivered. My action was blocked along with everyone else's.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

other contributing factor is we didn't have info on what TM was at all, not even salad. Part of this decision was based on learning TM was masoned to Hal (at least for me).

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Ftr I believe Monathin's claim about being a cursed item inventor because the serial killer item makes perfect sense

It's the only way to gently caress up a confirmed masonry lol

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Monathin posted:

The item that turned you into an SK is a crown and no, it did not get delivered. My action was blocked along with everyone else's.

I am also extremely disappointed by this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Tired Moritz posted:

I'm Hal's hot and sexy wife

oh cool, what family are ya