Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

Shoehead posted:

Going for that mensroom door aesthetic

I want to think they didn’t pay a lot for (some of) these but the internet has made me pretty uncertain of that fact.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

whypick1 posted:

Bringing this post back because my news feed just informed me an arbitrator upheld his firing :laffo:

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
Chicago?! Bullshit, that's Manhattan after the airplanes hit.

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Based on the dust I’d say that’s a tat of the towers falling

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008

Chicaao

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

neckbeard rear end michael

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

You know, a mushroom cloud where the cloud is a brain, if it was intentional, would probably be a decent tattoo concept

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

quote:

He has most of his mouth tattooed, including his tongue, gums, cheeks, and tonsils - and even down his throat.

His eyeballs have been inked in blue, green, magenta and gold, with a total of eight colours used in his eyes.

"I tattooed my entire genital area, anus, butt-crack, inner thighs, my eyes, tongue, inside throat, and lots of little touch ups all over my body."

At least 20 years ago, Matt tattooed the inside of his urethra through a pierced hole in his penis.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

CzarChasm posted:

Is that supposed to be a disco ball on the right? I kind of enjoy the idea of a tattoo that is the complete image if you cross your legs or put your hands together, or something else, but man, that is lovely execution.

I was thinking it was at least a Pink Floyd reference, but if that string coming out of the top is supposed to be the wire for the ball then yeah maybe. Man that's even worse :(

Shoehead posted:

Going for that mensroom door aesthetic

I can almost respect the dedication. Just actual random grade school level scrawling of whatever you were into when you were 13. THEY ARE NOT FOR YOU :colbert:

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Takes No Damage posted:

I can almost respect the dedication. Just actual random grade school level scrawling of whatever you were into when you were 13. THEY ARE NOT FOR YOU :colbert:

Yeah, as much as I hate the subject of the tattoos, I kinda like the style. The MLP one is fully like "I gave a 6 yo who is good with crayons and is in love with Rainbow Dash a tattoo gun" and it kinda fuckin works.

e; although now looking at it i'm pretty sure that whole thing is a PS

Large Testicles has a new favorite as of 09:37 on Feb 12, 2023

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Getting your tongue tattooed has to be interesting. That's several senses getting tortured at once

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

First image is an adventure game from the mid 90's or a graphics card box.

BlancoNino
Apr 26, 2010

OwlFancier posted:

First image is an adventure game from the mid 90's or a graphics card box.

Die by the Sword doesn't really hold up.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Field Mousepad posted:

Getting your tongue tattooed has to be interesting. That's several senses getting tortured at once

That’s not the body part mentioned in the quote I first thought about how it felt.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

EL BROMANCE posted:

That’s not the body part mentioned in the quote I first thought about how it felt.

I've taken some pretty spicy shits after taco night. Couldnt exactly taste them but the burning sensation wasnt that different from the mouth feel.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
you got it coming and going :haw:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Cool cosplay

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

As long as they're happy, I suppose

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Happy Landfill posted:

As long as they're happy, I suppose

but what if they're clearly not happy?

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010
At least 20 years ago, Matt tattooed the inside of his urethra through a pierced hole in his penis.

What kind of thoughts must go through his mind to think this is a good idea??

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Obviously tattoo addiction, which I didn't think was a real thing until I saw this guy.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Do you think he had to look around to get a shop to do that? Or would a reasonable tattoo artist be like "now that'd be a good story to tell later, hell yeah let's do it"

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Baron von Eevl posted:

Do you think he had to look around to get a shop to do that? Or would a reasonable tattoo artist be like "now that'd be a good story to tell later, hell yeah let's do it"

I'm not sure a reasonable tattoo artist was involved in any of that.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

the healing process on that must've been a nightmare

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

I want to see how far this tattoo goes lmao. we talking full anus/taint/urethra CK coverage?

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

ricketyvickyt posted:

What kind of thoughts must go through his mind to think this is a good idea??

He did this but not his nipples? Is it not possible to get nipple tattoos or something?

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Baron von Eevl posted:

Afaik he does them

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

The Moon Monster posted:

He did this but not his nipples? Is it not possible to get nipple tattoos or something?

Inside the nipples? Up the ducts?

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

Mx. posted:

Inside the nipples? Up the ducts?

Nipple sounding?

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Nipple docking...

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

His nipples still look nipple colored to me :shrug:

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

The Moon Monster posted:

His nipples still look nipple colored to me :shrug:

Permanent nipple makeup

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness

Fors Yard
Feb 15, 2008

Aside from getting shot in the head, David, what have you done with yourself?
That crab is basically a Lovecraft Elder Thing.

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

So bad the cops should just let you shoot the person who did that to you.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

that is some impressive dedication to your love of childrens' cartoons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

wtf is with that dude's head?