Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

What if the tent factory was just the place you lived?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
grimes is kind of a dumbass, but mostly harmless

musk builds firetruck-seeking wheeled bombs that decapitate their owners, defied COVID regulations to keep his workers at the factory, cancels remote work at all of his companies and randomly fires anyone who tells him what he doesn't want to hear, unbanned all the transphobes on Twitter, and demands that people worship him as a genius

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
i'm happy for grimes. she helped elon realize his dream of building a place where he can abuse workers with impunity and retreat from people online telling him to "touch grass"

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

dahms, doimes

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Main Paineframe posted:

grimes is kind of a dumbass, but mostly harmless

MunchE
Sep 7, 2000

I treat Grimes with the same contempt I treat literally anyone else who isn't immediately repulsed by Elon Musk

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
grimes is a colossal idiot with dogshit opinions, but musk is a colossal idiot with dogshit opinions and the immense wealth needed to take action on them

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
they are both immensely stupid and i'm tired of people trying to convince me that they're not

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

the gate should read:

🤣 hardcore macht frei 🤣

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

hobbesmaster posted:

no that was alcoholism

as Wikipedia do diplomatically notes:

idk if the definition of sober here is "no booze at all" I'd be clocking 20 years

EricBauman
Nov 30, 2005

DOLF IS RECHTVAARDIG
elon has taken an interest in the supposed woes of dutch farmers, who are currently fighting for their right to mess up more of our ecosystem

probably for two reasons:
1. boer is dutch for farmer and is a word he recognizes (it's also where the afrikaans word comes from)
2. some of his online nazi friends were presenting the previous/current voluntary farm buyout policies as zimbabwe style persecution and genocide of farmers

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1634766546923929601

note that the party that the op of this thread belongs to (a himmlerist nazi party complete with conspiracies about reptilians) lost very badly and a very slightly less fascist one issue farmers party won a landslide victory in the provincial elections

EricBauman fucked around with this message at 10:23 on Mar 18, 2023

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

EricBauman posted:

elon has taken an interest in the supposed woes of dutch farmers, who are currently fighting for their right to mess up more of our ecosystem

probably for two reasons:
1. boer is dutch for farmer and is a word he recognizes (it's also where the afrikaans word comes from)
2. some of his online nazi friends were presenting the previous/current voluntary farm buyout policies as zimbabwe style persecution and genocide of farmers

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1634766546923929601

note that the party that the op of this thread belongs to (a himmlerist nazi party complete with conspiracies about reptilians) lost very badly and a very slightly less fascist one issue farmers party won a landslide victory in the provincial elections

is it like farm nationalization

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

ah he's going for the nazi ladies now

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Davethulhu posted:

I cringed so hard I think I sprained something.

NoneMoreNegative posted:

/doing the 'carpet toe fist thing' from Die Hard only it's because I'm cringing so much I'm ripping the pile out

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

elon musk is the worst poster the internet has ever seen and i have seen some posts in my day

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

refleks posted:

elon musk is the worst poster the internet has ever seen and i have seen some of my posts

EricBauman
Nov 30, 2005

DOLF IS RECHTVAARDIG

Alan Smithee posted:

is it like farm nationalization

absolute not

the farmers constantly complain that "there's no way to make money in farming anymore."
they want the EU agricultural quota system abolished, so they can produce more, crash the market and make even less, because they lack even the most basic understanding of supply and demand.
so because they can't get a price that they think is fair for their milk, pigs or whatever, the provincial govt offers them more money than they could make farming.

this way, the country can finally make some gains in its environmental obligations that the govt keeps losing court cases about because weve had a pro business racist right wing govt for the last decade (this is a decent explanation of what's wrong from the same thread)

the farmers reject these offers because "youre killing our way of life"

the farmers are constantly whipped into a frenzy by companies like monsanto (who bankrolls the farmers party), a bank that has a huge agricultural land mortgage porfolio, and the actual nazis who actually are spoiled city boys that laugh about "those stupid hicks."

oh, and i think the land would eventually be used for housing, but in most cases the first farms that receive offers are going to be the farms that are a big environmental burden while next to national parks and other protected nature

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

FAUXTON posted:

ah he's going for the nazi ladies now

Nothing else would even look at him without being paid obscene amounts of money.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

i walked into that one

DX24TB1
Dec 30, 2022

gschmidl posted:

Nothing else would even look at him without being paid obscene amounts of money.

Speaking of - for some reason I’m morbidly curious about how Elon concieved his child with Grimes.

Was it IVF? I would like to think his dick is as limp as his posting, and the image of him trying to push a marshmallow into a coin slot is hilarious

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

the absolute paucity of vision on display here is just pathetic

imagine having effectively unlimited funds, the best drugs on earth, access to real estate, two artists and the world's richest man, no one to tell you no, and this is the poo poo you come up with.

like, at minimum, i would expect some loving alejandro jodorowsky poo poo, burning man as a town, or something. instead we get some boring rear end texas suburb with a concentration camp sign over the entrance

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

whose the hitler fan

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
kanye west

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

lol at those pathetic looking houses

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

lets not be hasty and call people hitler fans willy nilly... it could be any one of that trio of loving idiots..

on the other hand when grimez, ye and elon are in the same room it must be the purest air ever with all the fart-huffing going on

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

refleks posted:

lets not be hasty and call people hitler fans willy nilly...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t86V-1dmS6k&t=7s

my willy remains un-nillied :colbert:

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

(they're all 3 hitler fans)

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

refleks posted:

lets not be hasty and call people hitler fans willy nilly...

well sure but kanye really, really loves hitler specifically and nazis more generally

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

EricBauman posted:

also lmfao i can almost guarantee he was searching "boer" on twitter

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

Beeftweeter posted:

also lmfao i can almost guarantee he was searching "boer" on twitter
boer zoekt vrouw (non-trans)

anyway i'm a little late to the game but for elon's manner of death i would like to submit the following proposal:

elon steps out of twitter hq and summons his new tesla roadster. as he waits for it to arrive, just before he can send out a tweet ending with the cry-laugh emoji in response to a cutting remark by greta thunberg that's getting worldwide media attention, he notices several other people's teslas - having been erroneously triggered by his initial summons - converging on his position. they then proceed to run him over repeatedly as they correctly identify him as a child. elon's roadster, meanwhile, is busy spontaneously combusting

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

HolHorsejob posted:

Lol bet she feels great about defending him now.
she does actually. lotta tweets from right after she was fired about how much she believed in "the vision" and doesn't feel bad at all about working 24/7 only to get summarily dismissed like last week's newspaper

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

if she doesn’t proclaim how much boot she is willing to lick, who would hire her?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

refleks posted:

lets not be hasty and call people hitler fans willy nilly... it could be any one of that trio of loving idiots..

on the other hand when grimez, ye and elon are in the same room it must be the purest air ever with all the fart-huffing going on

“I. Love. Hitleeeeerrrr.”

- kanye west, 2022

that’s literally a direct quote lol

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Improbable Lobster posted:

she supported his union busting and i would be surprised if she isn't equally as racist as him

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010
Grimes is an incredibly wealthy, successful and acclaimed musician who millions of people look up to. Trying to claim laughing her for doing dumb poo poo like eating spaghetti for a year (out of choice, btw) or making pretentious statements about things she half understands is actually laughing at an eating disorder/disability is a real reach.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
making fun of a coddled rich girl for being incredibly ignorant isn't ableism

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Improbable Lobster posted:

making fun of a coddled rich girl for being incredibly ignorant isn't ableism

laughing at morons is kind of something awful’s thing

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

it's okay to laugh at hippie-dippie dummies from vancouver like grimes

it's always morally correct

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

anyone who hangs around musk and takes his money is morally bankrupt and contemptible