Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
at highschool we used to play rugby league at lunch just casually but we could never work out when the girls also played if the most respectful thing to do was treat them as equals and tackle them as if we’d tackle other boys or treat them unequally and go soft on them.

regardless it was a a lot of fun. I hate competitive sport but non-competitive sport is enjoyable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Jonny 290 posted:

glad to see people willing to give ghislaine maxwell and hillary clinton a second chance

both women done dirty by the patriarchy

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

PokeJoe posted:

how else do you get them feeling randy? If you don't make sexual comments how do they know you want to do sexual activity

you tip your fedora and say mam

AnimeIsTrash fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Mar 25, 2023

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

think ill be eating a dosa for dinner today

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

AnimeIsTrash posted:

you tip your fedora and say man

odd strategy. I usually text them a picture of my sausage or some other meat of mine and they show right up. While they're eating my lovingly prepared dinner I make a crass joke about putting my genitalia in their mouth later as a "2nd course" of meat. It goes over very well. I don't know how to woo a vegetarian

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
same approach but with an eggplant

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

:hmmyes:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

*dough noises*: echiii make a pizza

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I'm even making the gat dang vodka sauce!!

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i think that's vinegar but go hog wilde!

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

:doh:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

PokeJoe posted:

I'm even making the gat dang vodka sauce!!

hell yes

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
take the potato suggestion from cjs and make some gnocchi too. throw em in the pink sauce

gnocchi is kinda hard to get right though. cook it too long and its hard. cook it too quick and its mush

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

It's a pizza!!!

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

imo pizza and gnocchi dont go well together anyway. its secondary sauce utilization

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I only made 1 pizza worth of sauce

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

well whose fault is that :colbert:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

PokeJoe posted:

*dough noises*: echiii make a pizza

this, its really easy echi

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

i use this recipe and it comes out great everytime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65jqYIizJLI

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
when I tell people that sausage is a great present suggestion they look at me weird

like some woman is asking me “what should I get as a present for this guy I know who is turning 50” and I said “sausage” and they don’t get it

like I wouldn’t spend $20 on a fine sausage for myself but it’s perfect as a gift and relatively affordable to do so, the recipient will likely really enjoy it, and it’s not just another piece of crap to find a home for

sausage supremacy

mystes
May 31, 2006

I wouldn't mind getting some sort of charcuterie as a gift

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

food in general is a great gift

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

i would enjoy a sausage gift i think, but not everyone eats meats. be careful when gifting sausage

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i made sausage to put on the pizza

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

echinopsis posted:

when I tell people that sausage is a great present suggestion they look at me weird

like some woman is asking me “what should I get as a present for this guy I know who is turning 50” and I said “sausage” and they don’t get it

like I wouldn’t spend $20 on a fine sausage for myself but it’s perfect as a gift and relatively affordable to do so, the recipient will likely really enjoy it, and it’s not just another piece of crap to find a home for

sausage supremacy

a good gift for an adult man of any age is a big knife

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

partner got me 4 cured salamis from here a couple christmases ago and it was a really good gift

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

idk might be better if they got you salami that was never sick in the first place

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

imagine the look of joy on the man in your life's face when he opens a brand new Chinese cleaver

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
tbf good gift

stay safe joe while you're away in probeland ok

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

had some quinoa with lentils, i should make quinoa more its quite good

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

echinopsis posted:

sausage supremacy

i never sausage a good gift idea

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
fine sausage is a gift no person shall refuse

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

echinopsis posted:

let's test this. how about you gift me some sausage and we'll see what i do

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

get a room

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

echinopsis posted:

im vegan

mystes
May 31, 2006

If you were you would probably know that they make vegan sausage these days

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

get some of those spicy Mexican field roast sausages op

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

mystes posted:

If you were you would probably know that they make vegan sausage these days

ever wondered what "vegan sausage" is made of?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

vegans, obviously?? :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mystes
May 31, 2006

Roosevelt posted:

ever wondered what "vegan sausage" is made of?
The same stuff vegan meat substitutes are made of combined with some sort of non-animal derived synthetic casing? (I guess normal synthetic casings are collagen so not that obviously)