Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

lol buncha people who are sad that they backed the wrong company asking momma government to please make Chatgpt take a one year timeout so the companies that Elom and friends invested in can catch up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Narrator: Twitter did not break even in Q2

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

AnonymouseNo5 posted:

The original person (the one at the top of the embed)'s reply to the ad's ad is one I've been getting constantly, probably because I know folks that play DnD/d20 and other systems, it "looks cool" for a dice art-thing, but seems impractical for actual rolling. I don't know if it's a scam like the quoted (bottom embed) ones, but I'm not sure WHY they'd advertise on Twitter given most of those folks are elsewhere.

yeah i mean the scam aside these are literally weghted dice

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/ZoeSchiffer/status/1643748118499041281?t=Ui43y7jMZDVzdll37WmOlA&s=19
https://twitter.com/ZoeSchiffer/status/1643751287329292288?t=cmPkhRktLW3dGup9vyQz0Q&s=19

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Delaware courts hate this one weird trick

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

replace the trolley with a Tesla and replace the word AI with FSD

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

LegoMan posted:

replace the trolley with a brain chip and on the track is 50 monkeys

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

wow this is what musk needs his army of internal litigators for?!

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
ok so today at mindlink we learned that grinding 50 monkeys into goo does NOT help them play pong

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

REMINDER: DISLOYAL CONDUCT AFTER YOUR TERMINATION WILL BE MET WITH FURTHER TERMINATING

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

He has the same politics as a majority of usa citizens.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

This is FSD

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

LegoMan posted:

Pam smiling "they're the same track"

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Zeroisanumber posted:

lol buncha people who are sad that they backed the wrong company asking momma government to please make Chatgpt take a one year timeout so the companies that Elom and friends invested in can catch up

the story about Elon asking to take control of chatGPT is so insanely funny. he has 1000% internalized his own propaganda and genuinely does not know how loving dumb he is

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

i blame the parents

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
At least I get the elites who don't have a foot in the door at ChatGPT and want to get a stab at the Big AI Bonanza that they've convinced themselves is coming. Those guys just want money and power and to make the new rules so they lock out any other competitors.

The people who've genuinely scared themselves stupid thinking that this is Skynet for real have to be some of the most dirt-stupid rubes to walk the planet, no matter how many zeroes they have on their bank account.

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

A Bakers Cousin posted:

ok so today at mindlink we learned that grinding 50 monkeys into goo does NOT help them play pong

What about 51 monkeys?

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!
titter

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Just a Moron posted:

What about 51 monkeys?

Get this guy in contact with @elon!

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Didn't the NLRB say only last week that non-disparagement agreements aren't enforceable as a matter of public policy?

e: yup.
https://twitter.com/Esqueer_/status/1643755587426197504

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

let that sink in

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

interesting

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/KalhanR/status/1643676580193992704?t=TPE8XTdLgQJwa-v3lt2bMQ&s=19

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
sickos

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

womp womp

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Elon charge $5 to change the profile pic.

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

concerning

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Giant marketing campaigns paying to change other people's profiles would be pretty funny

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

But haven't they seen the doge icon? Why don't they want to be part of the coolest website ever?

NoWake
Dec 28, 2008

College Slice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I_TmdNsl-U

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

lmao twitter blue costing more in customer support man hours than what it brings in if they have to manually verify, tag and untag people

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

I’m glad elon doesn’t post here

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

i am harry posted:

even more glad he hasn't bought the place

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

his account would be called Elon of YOSPOS but he wouldn't actually ever post in YOSPOS

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

quote:

his account would be called Elon of YOSPOS but he wouldn't actually ever post in YOSPOS

and he’d do poo poo like this

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

i am harry posted:

or even worse, this!

god I hate that son of a bitch

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

i am harry posted:

god help us if he ever does, that would end with him making jeffrey a billionaire to ban all the musk thread posters

lol

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020
it’s actually amazing he hasn’t, and definitely evidence of how bad a poster he really is, that ol Elon hasn’t brought up somethingawful.

im also 100% sure a well targeted campaign could get him obsessed about it and if I were Jeff I would 100% try lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

it’s actually amazing he hasn’t, and definitely evidence of how bad a poster he really is, that ol Elon hasn’t brought up somethingawful.

im also 100% sure a well targeted campaign could get him obsessed about it and if I were Jeff I would 100% try lol

if i was elon id be scared of lowtax's curse too