Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

saladscooper posted:

hey sandwolf, apologies in advance

uh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

saladscooper posted:

hey sandwolf, apologies in advance

In advance..?

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Mr. Humalong posted:

:rolleyes:

Anyway CPig is a Youkai. ##vote cpig

oh word i fuckin knew it ##vote cpig

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Humalong posted:

lmfao ##vote Hum

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

shwinnebego posted:

oh word i fuckin knew it ##vote cpig

lmfao

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

i had cpig dead to rights from the god drat jump let's smoke that swine

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Did shwinne and Hum just scumclaim lmfao

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

lmfao ##vote Hum

you realize youkai are predominantly scum...right

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Humalong posted:

Maybe you should reread the flips?

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Mr. Humalong posted:

This is a really weird vote in the context of Clo's flip, which as far as I can tell establishes Youkai as something either town or scum can be? I'm not revealing which I am because lol, but I don't think it's an alignment thing

Sandwolf posted:

In advance..?

yep

you'll find out if i die

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

uhhh

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019
Hum is town, why would Scumalong make that mistake

Presumably scum would know how many Youkai/humans are on their team

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

saladscooper posted:

This is a really weird vote in the context of Clo's flip, which as far as I can tell establishes Youkai as something either town or scum can be?

oh

lol

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

well uh i'm gonna keep my vote on cpig anyway for now

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Humalong posted:

like does anyone even have a shred of anything pointing to this kind of information in their roles? I’ll claim cuz I’m obviously town, I’m a youkai too.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

Maybe you should reread the flips?

my role PM tells me that all threats to town are without a doubt youkai, but there can be town-aligned youkai. We've seen one flip, what are the odds I investigated another youkai that is ALSO town and not scum?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

saladscooper posted:

Hum is town, why would Scumalong make that mistake

Presumably scum would know how many Youkai/humans are on their team

Bad, bad post

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Humalong posted:

my role PM tells me that all threats to town are without a doubt youkai, but there can be town-aligned youkai. We've seen one flip, what are the odds I investigated another youkai that is ALSO town and not scum?

Extremely likely you dolt

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

a youkai that noticeably avoided talking about the binus case all of day 1 and was absent to vote for him anywhere near deadline

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

Extremely likely you dolt

I don't like being insulted, please stop.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

If you can't play politely please don't replace into games.

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Sandwolf posted:

Bad, bad post

nah

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I’m not sure CPig’s actions are as bad as “Actively trying to derail the binus elimination” Humalong or “obviously can’t decide if he should bus or not” shwinne, but I’d probably vote for CPig

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Cloaca is a weird kill. Not beefing with anyone, not really leading the d1 conversation, def not town cleared at the end of d1.

Anyway, I guarantee there's at least one bussing scum in those last three binus votes. I'm going to consider this more evidence for my salad theory, but i've got my eye on a potential a potential scumalong (esp with moving off a vote they shared with bonus) or cubical scumcrose. Green Wing and Sandwolf are pretty clear, but especially Sandwolf who was really leading the binus vote. There's a small chance that GW was a distancing scum who missed their window to jump ship without suspicion.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Humalong posted:

I don't like being insulted, please stop.

Okay, I’m sorry.

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019
Can I interest anyone in a spoonful of sugar or a finnish magician for day 2?

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

wait i should probably check if i am also youkai

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

I’m not sure CPig’s actions are as bad as “Actively trying to derail the binus elimination” Humalong or “obviously can’t decide if he should bus or not” shwinne, but I’d probably vote for CPig

I could have easily just not voted and let us have a no lunch? what is this? if you'd like to vote out the claimed cop by all means go for it, you get a 50/50 guess right and then go hog wild on an ego trip lmfao

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

LMAO i am loving youkai that is rich

either way we should kill that other bad youkai, cpig!

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut
Reiterating my stance that Sand is null. But also, great shot at binus. Thank you, Sand.

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

i thought that youkai was just the game flavor synonym for scum when i read hum's initial post about cpig, now i realize what the truth is fml

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Mr. Humalong posted:

I could have easily just not voted and let us have a no lunch? what is this? if you'd like to vote out the claimed cop by all means go for it, you get a 50/50 guess right and then go hog wild on an ego trip lmfao

you're a claimed flavor cop that's different and you know it

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

saladscooper posted:

Can I interest anyone in a spoonful of sugar or a finnish magician for day 2?

I reread Illu overnight and don't really see a case there.

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

uh, i was SOLIDLY against eliminating binus the ENTIRE time, thank you very much!

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

saladscooper posted:

you're a claimed flavor cop that's different and you know it

cops are cops

shwinnebego posted:

i thought that youkai was just the game flavor synonym for scum when i read hum's initial post about cpig, now i realize what the truth is fml

I can assure you literally every threat to town is youkai

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
The majority of touhou characters are youkai. Hum's PM indicates that "is human" means "not scum/hostile 3p".

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Humalong posted:

That is literally how Binus always plays regardless of alignment.

Are…are you scum?

Mr. Humalong posted:

IME there is almost always a push to vote binus out on day 1 in any game he plays in and more often than not I find multiple scum within that push

like, without fail at least 2 scum will be involved in a day 1 binus push if he's town

he's like a loving porch light in the middle of July to scum, it's uncanny

Mr. Humalong posted:

Binus is town.

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

shwinnebego posted:

for the loving record i am only voting binus because no one is going for salad or cpig

for. the. record. aight i'm gonna get lunch and then do some work/go to meetings, won't really be around except the occasional phone check till deadline

this was and remained my stance on binus throughout the day until we saw his flip and i found that was scum and i was wrong

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

shwinnebego posted:

##vote sugar cube

Bad vote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Honestly not so sure Sandwolf didn't just go for a hard bus to earn early town cred and coast. Let's definitely listen to him as he beats everyone on the head and leads us to two or three consecutive town lunches to be sure.