Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Maerlyn posted:

I'm just going to ignore your posts because you're being actively unhelpful

If you think I'm scum make a case

Zoya posted:

buuuuuuuuuuuurk :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

THIS GOOD CASE.

ME LIKE.

ALSO PROMISING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

🚌⏳!!!

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

BUUUUUUURK

:barf:

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
Zoya's right

EGalz18
Aug 5, 2023

I LOVE WORDS. THAT'S ALL.

I thought Burk was in the middle

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

EGalz18 posted:

I thought Burk was in the middle

Depends on what angle.youre looking at us from

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Yeah I think zoyas right, maers very transparently coordinating with anarch today and I'd be shocked if it was anyone but those two

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Maerlyn posted:

If you think I'm scum make a case

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

:rolleyes:

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Yeah sure

Clo will you vote Opop again?

I'm not voting MSRR
Sub Rosa/Hal are off the table obviously

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

##vote Opop

My Second Re-Reg
Aug 31, 2021

Come on down.
Let's make a deal.
I'm really not huge into us swerving away from AN atm, even if I have called Opop/Sand my other most-likely scum candidates.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
SHWARC BEEN AT -2 FOR WHILE NOW

STILL NO SCUMRUSH

SO AT LEAST 1 SCUM BETWEEN SHWARC, BORKERS AND ME-WOL

ME-WOL NOT SCUM

BORKERS PROBABLY NOT SCUM

SHWARC LOOK SCUM

VOTE SHWARC

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
NEED SANDPOOP AND SUB HAL TO CHECK IN

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
ALSO BORKERS BEEN AT -2 FOREVER

BUT NO SCUMRUSH

SO SCUM BETWEEN BORKERS, SHWARK AND SANDPOOP

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
Or maybe scum are playing interdimensional mafia and haven't scumrushed for cred.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
WOL HEAD SMART HEAD TODAY

CLO HEAD CONFUSED

THIS QUANTUM MAFIA NOW?

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

JosefStalinator posted:

Maer continues to

EGalz18 posted:

refuse to vote

NeverHelm posted:

extremely transparent play

BUUUUUUURK BURK BURK BURRRRUUUUKKKKK :bahgawd::bahgawd::bahgawd:

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Cloacamazing! posted:

SHWARC BEEN AT -2 FOR WHILE NOW

STILL NO SCUMRUSH

SO AT LEAST 1 SCUM BETWEEN SHWARC, BORKERS AND ME-WOL

ME-WOL NOT SCUM

BORKERS PROBABLY NOT SCUM

SHWARC LOOK SCUM

VOTE SHWARC

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I hate you all right now. Can you rp as a human who uses human English words for today so we can dunk scum and not mislunch?

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I hate you all right now. Can you rp as a human who uses human English words for today so we can dunk scum and not mislunch?

burk burk burk

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I am most interested in going back to ANarc, would be ok switching to Sandpop though

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

Hal Incandenza posted:

I am most interested in going back to ANarc, would be ok switching to Sandpop though

Zoya posted:

BUUUUUUURK

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

So you are... against the vote?

My Second Re-Reg
Aug 31, 2021

Come on down.
Let's make a deal.
I've lost interest in the sand/opop vote for today - I don't think I'm budging from AN

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

Hal Incandenza posted:

So you are... against the vote?

burk burk

Zoya posted:

vote shwinne

Sub Rosa posted:

Please and thank you

burk!!!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Alright, my other half seems to think that is the way to go too, so back to ##vote Anarc

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

buuuuurk burk burk :v:

🚌⏳!!!!!!

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Maer and Opop, whichever of you is not scum, plz dunk the scum anarch

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Let's just get this over with, fingers crossed

##vote Anarc

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Good riddance, AnonymousNarcotics!

Votecount for Day 3
With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 04th, 2023 at 4 p.m. CST -- that's in about 2 hours, 39 minutes.

Hydra Pairs Reminder (current representatives for D3 bolded):
  • AnonymousNarcotics & shwinnebego
  • Cloacamazing! & wologar
  • Hal Incandenza & Sub Rosa
  • JosefStalinator, My Second Re-Reg, & Zoya
  • Maerlyn & EGalz18
  • Opopanax & Sandwolf

Non-representatives do not appear in the votecount above, cannot be voted, and cannot vote for anyone barring the emergency grace period as described in the OP. This is their only restriction and they may otherwise post at will within the rules.

GRACE PERIOD IS INACTIVE.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

AnonymousNarcotics (4): My Second Re-Reg, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Cloacamazing!, Hal Incandenza, Maerlyn
My Second Re-Reg (2): AnonymousNarcotics, Opopanax
Cloacamazing! (0): Maerlyn, Maerlyn
Opopanax (0): Cloacamazing!, Cloacamazing!, Maerlyn, Maerlyn

Not Voting (0):

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 04th, 2023 at 4 p.m. CST -- that's in about 2 hours, 28 minutes.

Hydra Pairs Reminder (current representatives for D3 bolded):
  • AnonymousNarcotics & shwinnebego
  • Maerlyn & EGalz18
  • Opopanax & Sandwolf

Non-representatives do not appear in the votecount above, cannot be voted, and cannot vote for anyone barring the emergency grace period as described in the OP. This is their only restriction and they may otherwise post at will within the rules.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

:suspense:

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

With Johnny Keats and Toalpaz dead, many culprits are put forward. Only two hydras never get a single vote from anyone during the day, and tensions are high. But somehow, everyone convenes on one that had seemed to play a good cop/bad cop routine a little too thoroughly from the beginning in AnonymousNarcotics and Shwinnebego. AnonymousNarcotics and shwinnebego used their Gnomish Hydra contraption to mighty effect in fending off their would-be executioners, but eventually town realized their weak point and managed to grab first one brother from behind (their piloting entry point, of course) and then the other, who squirmed like crazy but would be comparatively easy to hurl into the pit. As they're brought up to the pit's mouth, it's noticed that strangely the fire isn't roaring anymore, but since there's no reason to stop now they're easily hurled towards the floor of the pit anyway, where their bodies make very satisfying CRUNCH noises.

"...Impressive, I thought you'd keep circling around those two forever without actually going ahead with it... well, I have news from the office. Those two were definitely working to stop all of you from sharing this position. Unfortunate, but you got them fair and square. The office says their partner is still active, but they haven't figured out who it is. You'll probably do a great job tomorrow. the other one will probably take it home, those brothers just ran out of time"

ShwAN's PM posted:

Wilbur and Otto Zangle (Otto not pictured above, as this was merely a prototype) are mechanical geniuses who, after purchasing some strange devices and artifacts from an interdimensional ne'er do well, developed a strange affinity for contraptions mimicking big animals. They claim they're out to prove the supremacy of gnomish constructions, and also.. uh.. the greatness of "glorious Nippon"? Am I reading this right?

Welcome to Hydra Dungeon Mafia! You are SCUM-ALIGNED. You are also a Rolecop; at night, you may target a player to learn their role. You win when you are in control of the vote or nothing can stop this from happening.

D3 is over, N3 is open! 24 hours for any actions you have with the usual option to open early on submission of all actions.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

You hear the clock announcing that it is officially daytime and are beaming at the memory of having successfully caught out one of the conspirators yesterday before you spot what's becoming a terribly familiar sight - another maimed hydra corpse. This time it is Hal Incandenza and Sub Rosa, the friendly Wizard Hydra.

"Hah, looks like somebody doesn't like nosy neighbors butting into everyone's dreams! Exactly the type of arch-guardian I'm looking for! ..er, not that I'm rooting for the conspirators to kill you all or anything. Point is, you still have your work to do and
somebody is still trying to take the job for themselves. Unless you like the thought of being turned into swiss cheese, ha!"

You grimace as the body drops into the pit and is consumed by the flames. Well, you heard him, there's no time to waste on figuring out who to throw in now..

Subcandenza's PM posted:

Strak and Turkin love magic and casting spells, but have more than a little trouble with their attention span which is why their career as a town oracle was never destined to last. "They kept bothering us when the office was closed! We were NOT. OPEN. FOR BUSINESS. And somehow we're the bad guys for killing them!" unsurprisingly wasn't found to be a convincing legal argument in the normal court system, but their current job prospects here look a lot brighter to them. Their ultimate goal post-game is to learn to cast the really good spells, no matter how long it takes to stand reading the right books.

Welcome to Hydra Dungeon Mafia! You are TOWN-ALIGNED. You are also a Friendly Neighbor; at night, you may target a player to confirm yourself as town to them. You win when all threats to town have been removed.

D4 is open! Votefinder deadline below.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (4): EGalz18, JosefStalinator, Sandwolf, wologar

With 4 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 07th, 2023 at 4 p.m. CST -- that's in about 2 days, 5 hours.

Hydra Pairs Reminder (current representatives for D4 bolded):
  • Maerlyn & EGalz18
  • Opopanax & Sandwolf

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Slight mistake in the Votefinder comment above (Hal and Sub Rosa are dead, thus neither are a valid voting partner); you will see the fixed version soon on Votefinder's site and the Discord announcement is accurate.

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

BURK。

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Zoya posted: