Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Six GOP yeas. At this point it is an irrefutable mandate with broad-based bipartisan coalition support

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Fabulousity posted:

Whoa, how isolated is he?

Increasingly so

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

The Last Call posted:

A reminder nutballs still believe Trump is going to be president and arrest everyone.

https://twitter.com/magalawbrian/st...%5Es1_&ref_url=

It will be a mass arrest event in the sense that a bunch of scrotum-bearded chuds are going to try and storm it while livestreaming on Gab maskless.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Increasingly so

NO loving WAY

We got him now!

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/AnaCabrera/stat...%5Es1_&ref_url=

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
wait why was there a timer? it ran out and there's still votes going on

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Propaganda Hour posted:

Six GOP yeas. At this point it is an irrefutable mandate with broad-based bipartisan coalition support

7 now. 7 GOP members who have a spine. And will probably get primaried next election lol.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Huh, maybe the GOP Yeas will crawl up to 10? :toot:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

steinrokkan posted:

Huh, maybe the GOP Yeas will crawl up to 10? :toot:

lol

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lmao

cynic
Jan 19, 2004

awesome-express posted:

Mexican food isn’t a thing in Europe. I also think Europeans view it as kind of a disgusting mix of random ingredients compared to French/Italian/Spanish/Greek food.

In the UK at least we have some awesome Mexican/South American restaurants. I live in a smallish city and we have at least four. Also have some bad ones, I still have nightmares about one attempt at ceviche. Australia was the same - got some amazing Mexican food. Might be regional - I don't like most Greek food, some of the worst food I've ever had was in Spain (although Barcelona was mostly tasty). Food in Italy mostly rules barring most of the stuff I ate in Milan. French own at cheese/bread/pastry based stuff. To be honest, even when I was in Mexico, the quality was incredibly variable, and my girlfriend at the time was put off for life.

Skyfire
Jul 2, 2004

ilmucche posted:

They have Covid protocols in place, so voting is done in blocks and the timer is ignored

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Lol

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

LOCK HER UP

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Lol

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Storming members of Congress went down with little to no resistance from the police, but attempt to swarm the president of the united states during his inauguration is probably going to go horribly for those doing it. The National Guard that will be protecting him that day, have rifles and live ammo on them. They are not going to be using tear gas or rubber bullets.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

cynic posted:

In the UK at least we have some awesome Mexican/South American restaurants. I live in a smallish city and we have at least four. Also have some bad ones, I still have nightmares about one attempt at ceviche. Australia was the same - got some amazing Mexican food. Might be regional - I don't like most Greek food, some of the worst food I've ever had was in Spain (although Barcelona was mostly tasty). Food in Italy mostly rules barring most of the stuff I ate in Milan. French own at cheese/bread/pastry based stuff. To be honest, even when I was in Mexico, the quality was incredibly variable, and my girlfriend at the time was put off for life.

As a UK resident you've lost all privileges of talking about food and its comparative merits.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

ilmucche posted:

It's a true scandal, madness has descended on the chamber. Votes, coming and going, no one knows what to do.

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

may i just say:

lol

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

lol

but if true....

lol

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

malae fidei cum XI_XXVI_MMIX

Big Beef City posted:

...that's been a symbol of our republic/legislative branch since the foundation of the republic.

Yes it's like pre-roman empire Etruscan symbol, I'm just seeing the House back wall for the first time. It just turned a few lights on in my head about the the roman iconography on proud boy/chud t-shirts.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Lmao i wanna see the big sad baby man president

AveMachina
Aug 30, 2008

God knows what COVIDs you people have

MADAM SPEAKAH

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

Jr. posted:

MADAM SPEAKAH

lol

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

I said come in! posted:

Storming members of Congress went down with little to no resistance from the police, but attempt to swarm the president of the united states during his inauguration is probably going to go horribly for those doing it. The National Guard that will be protecting him that day, have rifles and live ammo on them. They are not going to be using tear gas or rubber bullets.

They keep on WANTING to die for Trump so I'm pretty worried that the number of dead people during the inauguration is gonna be less than ideal

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

He's clueless and also doesn't care because it doesn't effect him. The only things he cares about involve him directly.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

lol im just catching up but did Chip Roy say there is impeachable conduct but will vote no? lmao

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Sigh if Biden's first 3 president words have to be "shoot to kill"

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

My brand! It's so UNFAIR!

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Big Beef City posted:

It's a true scandal, madness has descended on the chamber. Votes, coming and going, no one knows what to do.

votes coming out of their whatever

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Strong Sauce posted:

lol im just catching up but did Chip Roy say there is impeachable conduct but will vote no? lmao

Yeah. lol

Edit: wait no it was McCarthy

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Jan 13, 2021

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

Somehow this all ends with a Trump Terrorist trying to overthrow the government and cursing that he doesn't have a bump stock before getting arrested.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

The Last Call posted:

A reminder nutballs still believe Trump is going to be president and arrest everyone.

https://twitter.com/magalawbrian/st...%5Es1_&ref_url=

He will initiate GBS, you say?

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

MY BRAAAND

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

The Last Call posted:

quote:

Ana Cabrera
@AnaCabrera·12m

Senior Trump adviser tells @Acosta Trump is "clueless

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I love that that's the picture they chose.

John F Bennett
Jan 30, 2013

I always wear my wedding ring. It's my trademark.

Youth Decay posted:

He will initiate GBS, you say?

He will activate the forums??

AveMachina
Aug 30, 2008

God knows what COVIDs you people have

Strong Sauce posted:

move on guys

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

CSPAN assumed 7 repubs and they are at 7 now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

How did this Senior Trump Advisor escape the wrath of Jim Acosta's deadly hands. Fake News!