Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Animal
Apr 8, 2003

quote:

Fuji 35mm f1/.4 lens

I am interested. How soon can you ship?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal
Apr 8, 2003

Bob Socko posted:

I can bring it by the post office tomorrow. Hell, I can do it tonight, but I think the cutoff for same-day shipping is in about two hours, so this evening & tomorrow morning would get it to you at the same time.

Actually, gonna have to back out. I just got some surprise medical bills. This sucks.

Animal
Apr 8, 2003

Bob Socko posted:

Fuji 23mm f/1.4 lens - $629.

Bob, I really, really wants this lens, but gotta check my finances. I just bought into the camera system and have some bills to pay. Hopefully I can give you a decision by Monday morning.

Animal
Apr 8, 2003

Bob Socko posted:

For Sale - My Fuji Gear
  • Fuji 23mm f/1.4 lens - $629.

Bob, check your PM

Animal
Apr 8, 2003

Pompous Rhombus posted:

Selling off everything I'm not bringing with me to Australia!

Some odds and ends (prices include shipping to the US):

View Camera Technique 7th Edition + bonus magazines - $50

This is like new, I'm throwing in some of my photo mags (Photo Technique - March/April 2010 and May/June 2010, View Camera March/April 2010, and Aperture Spring 2010) as well. $50 sounds kinda spendy for a book, but cheapest I see on Amazon right now is $60 used. It's pretty awesome and helps you wrap your head around using a large format camera, best all-around guide I've found.

Adobe Lightroom 5 - $70

Came with a camera I bought earlier this year, I have it already! Still in shrink wrap.

Kodak Brownie Holiday Flash - $12

You know about as much as I do about this thing (more, if you use Google). Shutter fires normally on what I assume is its only speed. Was an old family camera, realistically I'm not gonna shoot with it and would like for it to find a new, good home. Eisenhower presidency not included.

Agfa PB-20 - $15

Folder in excellent shape for its age, shutter sounds OK at all speeds, folding action works smoothly, bellows appear intact. Scale focus. I believe 120 can be re-spooled to shoot on this.

Last call on these before LFF: 4x5 Grafmatics (x2) $120 $115 shipped

All septums there for each, cycles through the magazine normally. Frame counters removed. Not sure on light leakiness, have no more 4x5 film to try them on. The most awesome, bolt-action way to shoot 4x5.

Flashbulbs! 4 boxes of Westinghouse 5B's, 6 General Electric 5-R's (blackout/infrared bulbs), two reflectors - $23

Came with my Speed Graphic, once upon a time. I sold the handle with the camera (didn't take the flashbulb stuff along with me to Japan), this is everything else. The smaller of the reflectors has a snap-down plexiglass cover, which will prevent your subjects from getting showered by exploding glass fragments if one of the bulbs blows up. Those were the days :kiddo:

Can Lightroom 5 be uses for either OSX or Windows? If so I call temp dibs

Animal
Apr 8, 2003

Got my Fujifilm XF 23mm 1.4R from Bob Socko. In excellent condition, it may as well be new. He is a fantastic fellow and a gentleman and I will do business with him again.

Animal
Apr 8, 2003

I'm about to board a plane but I'll set up the payment for Lightroom as soon as I can.

Animal
Apr 8, 2003

Pompous Rhombus posted:

Oh yeah, it's good for both.

Can you PM your PayPal?

Animal
Apr 8, 2003

This is my first sale post here in this thread so I hope I don't screw the pooch. All of this equipment was gifted to me by a friend, but I recently bought a Fuji X-E1 and some lenses, so I will sell these to fund that. I haven't used any of this, but opened it all up to inspect it. The lens optics seem in great condition. The camera just needs a bit of cleaning, and the buttons are a bit sticky, but otherwise everything looks fine. The LCD has a protective film and is like new. I will clean everything to get it all as close to mint as possible before shipping. If you want further pics or for me to try something out like a function or a test shot of some sort let me know, though I am unfamiliar with all of this stuff.

I am basing my prices off what I can find on KEH.com, comparing their condition, and taking the price down a notch.

I would like cash on PayPal or trade for Fujifilm XF stuff. I already have the X-E1, 23mm f1.4 and 18-55mm OIS.

Canon 20D BODY - Comes with the original box and manual, 4GB CF card, two batteries, charger. Is a bit dirty and the buttons are sticky but otherwise is great. I'll take care of careful cleaning before shipping to get it to you as close to mint as possible. I did a test shot and it looked great flash works great, viewfinder looks nice, LCD is perfect. $105 shippedSOLD

SIGMA 18-50MM F/2.8 DC EX - Optics look great. Body looks great too. Comes with box, carrying case, hood, and caps. Goes for $300 on KEH like new. $280 shipped!!!

$375 for both the Canon 20D and the SIGMA 18-50mm!!! Priority will be given to offers for both items.

CANON 10-22MM F/3.5-4.5 USM EF-S - This is supposed to be a very good lens. Optics look close to flawless. Body looks great too. This looks very good condition, near mint. Comes with original box and caps. No hood. The cheapest most beat up one on KEH.com goes for $400. Their best condition is $528 $475 shipped!

OR BUY EVERYTHING FOR $900 SHIPPED!!!
This would make a fantastic kit altogether!

Animal fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Nov 12, 2014

Animal
Apr 8, 2003

Bob Socko posted:

Bumping my old post, last reductions before eBay! I'll probably post the X-E2 and the macro lens to eBay this Thursday or Friday if no one else bites.

I really wish I could get that X-E2 from you, maybe if I could sell my X-E1...
And you should know I am putting the 23mm f/1.4 to good use!

Animal
Apr 8, 2003

Received the package from Bob Socko insanely quick. Everything is in fantastic shape. He even threw a few extra things as bonus swag. Once again he is a class act. If I won the lottery I would buy every single possession that Bob Socko owns.

Animal
Apr 8, 2003

Very good price on the 35mm. I am giving my sister an X-E1 body for Christmas, I'll see if I can get another family member to chip in to buy that lens.

Animal
Apr 8, 2003

That 70s Shirt posted:

SELLING: Fuji X-Pro 1 + Lenses

I'm selling my much-loved X-Pro 1 kit. For the last several months I've gone back to shooting pretty much exclusively with my D800 and I could use the money, so...

X-Pro 1 Body

Includes:
- Body (Light cosmetic damage on par with 1.5 years of use (e.g. small paint flecks missing from some corners, light screen scratches))*
- Thumbs Up EP-7S thumb rest (moderate cosmetic damage (paint missing from constant contact with thumb))
- Match Technical Red "Bop" soft release*
- Body Cap
- Charger
- Batteries (2)
- Wrist strap

*The camera body is excellent condition except for the soft release. I was getting tired of it constantly unscrewing itself and getting lost (one time I lost it on the street while out shooting only to find it several days later), so I super-glued it into the shutter release button. It does not negatively effect the camera in way other than a cable release can no longer be used. Probably not the smartest thing to do but, then again, I was never expecting to sell this camera.

$600

Fujinon 35mm XF f/1.4

Needs no introduction; on the camera 90%+ of the time.
- Lens + caps
- Hood + cap
$285

Fujinon 18-55mm XF f/2.8-4.0

Standard range zoom.
- Lens + caps
- Hood
$360

I will sell the body and lenses separately, but if anyone wants the whole kit I'll sell it for $1095.

Check your PM

Animal
Apr 8, 2003

Received the Fuji X 35mm f/1.4 from That 70's Shirt. Its in mint condition and he gave me a great deal and you should buy anything he has for sale without hesitation. Thanks to him I managed to build a great kit for my sisters christmas gift (X-E1 + 35mm)

Animal
Apr 8, 2003

Yeehaw McKickass posted:

Anyone have a Canon S110 they'd be willing to part with? Looking for something small and cheap for travel videography.

Probably not as cheap as you expect, but I have a brand new Canon Powershot S120 with an extra battery and Amazon pouch. I'll do $385 for it.
I sent one with a spec of dust on the lens, and Canon very graciously sent me a new one.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Animal
Apr 8, 2003

I am consolidating my kit, and all this sweet, sweet gear has got to go! You can't go wrong with any of this stuff, its all edge of its class. I'm not really interested in trades, but if you really want, go ahead and make the offers. You never know! I take PayPal or Amazon payments.

Let me know if you want closeups of any specific detail of any item and I will take them.

Fujifilm X-E2 - This is in LIKE NEW condition. It was already in mint but I sent it to Fuji to fix a tiny bit of green tint on the right side of the viewfinder (my OCD could not handle it) and they went overkill and replaced the entire viewfinder and top assembly of the camera. This is indistinguishable from new as far as I can tell. No scratches on the rear LCD or body, no anything. 10/10. Comes in original box with original battery and accessories. Box shows just a bit of wear. I am selling it because I have a Fuij XT-1 now and I don't need a backup. Goes for $699.95 new. $540 SHIPPED inside the USA.

Fujifilm XF 23mm f/1.4 - This is in MINT condition. Lens glass is PRISTINE. There is a tiny scratch or chip on the paint on the filter ring (you can zoom in on the picture above) and does not affect functionality in any way. Body, aperture mechanism, zoom mechanism, all work perfectly. 9/10. Comes with lens cap, original Fuji lens hood, a MUCH BETTER metal lens hood I bought on Amazon (pictured), and original box. This lens is outstanding, the images are amazing, the bokeh is very beautiful. I am selling because I have a Fuji X100T now, so this is a bit redundant. But this lens HANDS DOWN beats the fixed lens on the X100. I just cant justify having both. Amazon has it for $749.00 and I would like $620 SHIPPED inside the USA.

Get both the camera and the lens together as a package and I'll knock $50 off for a total of $1,110 and I'll throw an Amazon branded pouch for free. And you'd have a really badass kit!

Canon Powershot S120 - NEW! Canon is awesome. I used a Powershot S120 for a year traveling around the world, and then I sent it to them with some dust in the lens, out of warranty. Well, not only did they decide to give me a grace period on the warranty, they sent me a BRAND NEW ONE IN THE BOX :) Just to be safe I took it out of the box to snap a few shots make sure everything is alright before selling it. So it comes with THREE OEM BATTERIES (thats an additional $90 in value!), original box and accessories in NEW condition, and I'll throw in an Amazon branded carrying pouch for free. It will be really painful to sell this awesome little camera, and if I don't get any offers, I'll be just as happy to keep it. But I can't in good conscience not try to sell it because I now own a Fuji X100T which covers my portable needs (though it does not fit in my pocket). Do not be deceived by the size of this tiny camera, it takes some incredible photos in low light (f/1.8 at the widest) that kick the crap out of some entry level DSLRs with their crappy kit lenses. Amazon just dropped the price to $400, so I will sell it and the two extra batteries for $385 SHIPPED in the USA. Remember, thats a new camera and two extra OEM batteries that go for $45 each.

If you have any questions you can private message me or send me an email to aviador at gmail dot com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal
Apr 8, 2003

Got a Canon Powershot S120 for sale in this SA Mart thread if anyone is interested!

• Locked thread