Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Gotta say: getting an IKEA chair to go with the rest of my IKEA desk was not the best choice I ever made. Millberget held up for like, a year and a half before the seat pad turned harder than my actual hardwood dining chairs are, and hurts the poo poo out of my tailbone/lower back. Bafflingly, high quality tailbone cushions just make this way worse; uncomfortable to sit on, removes all back support, and somehow managed to aggravate my cubital tunnel issues in my mouse arm faster than anything ever has, including my doctor actively trying to make it hurt (while the keyboard arm, also normally affected, was perfectly fine). I feel like I'm seriously missing something here.

Nobody carries Herman Miller around here. Or Steelcase. Or anything but dozens and dozens of X2s for some godforsaken reason (it's okay but I could tell after 5-10 minutes it was not a long term solution). Short of waiting until I can scrape together enough to get an real quality office chair that's gonna have to be new to get it at all out here, what am I supposed to do to mitigate this for now? Since I already had mentioned them - no, the dining chairs are the wrong height for a desk.
I'm also dealing with this at work, but that one's on their budget and they can afford the new chairs they promised us would arrive eighteen months ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Coredump posted:

No Herman Miller Aeron or Mirra on the Facebook market place in the closest city? I know some offices are selling some of this stuff

$600 for an Aeron 2+ hours away in unknown-but-probably-not-great shape, don't exactly have a vehicle for hauling that home anyway. That's it. Everything else is super lovely little waiting-room chairs.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Coredump posted:

Thing is with the slow but serious damage a bad chair can do to your spine it’s worth going thru some hassle for this. Broaden your search, use searchtempest.com and eBay. If you have to, look at uship for freight shipping. What part of the country you in?

Well outside Chicago, which is the closest and technically my Craigslist "city". The issue is also money, not just difficulty of reaching somewhere. $600 is already above what I can spend, let alone what I'm happy about/willing to.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

All gonna be a haul that I'm still not really equipped for at all (most of those are even further from me than the ones I'd seen previously through Craigslist), but the searchtempest suggestion seems to be potentially helpful. Going to have to keep an eye out.
e: fwiw there is at least a Staples with multiple Hykens within half a mile of where I live, which is the budget option I've been considering, but... ehh? I'm not sure still.

SkyeAuroline fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Jan 22, 2021

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

foutre posted:

Fwiw, if part of what you're worried about is having a big enough car, my Aeron size C fits in my mazda 3 sedan with the back seats down, and is bigger than most of the chairs people have been posting. Just on Madison Seating there's Humanscale Freedoms for ~240, or a Leap v1 for ~290. The HON Ignition 2.0 is 300 new. The pandemic has definitely messed up pricing pretty badly, but if you're able to find something used at an office liquidator or university surplus store or something I think it's worth doing a good bit of searching, as people have been saying . They can still get pretty close to a Hykens in price, but are a lot better health-wise, I think. I hope you end up finding something, good luck!

incidentally, I drive a Mazda 3 too, even if it's a piece of poo poo...
I did head to some local office liquidators, with mixed results (mostly these godforsaken X2 chairs - who ordered all of these???, a couple non-Aeron HMs in rough shape and not much else). Continuing to keep an eye out.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Hate double posting but here I am anyway. Is the apparently-common "workpro quantum 9000 is just a cheaper quality aeron" sentiment actually accurate? Managed to track one down to test sit, it hits a nice height and mesh isn't as bad as I expected... but it sure seemed like over the ~15min course I was going from "the seeds of horrible tailbone pain every time" with my regular chair to "the tailbone pain isn't as bad but wow this lumbar support is unpleasant and no amount of seat depth shifting gets me to not feel like all my weight is on the very back of my seat". If that's the Aeron experience too then that would at least wipe something off my list...
Q9000 may actually be good but they've tripled in price since this time last year to almost used Aeron prices. So definitely not jumping in there with those bits combined.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Squashing Machine posted:

I've got a fabric Titan on its way for tomorrow because I'm sick of my cheapo Ikea Millberget and I'm easily swayed by that most successful and useful kind of person: people who yell at video games for a living

Hello fellow Millberget victim. Yours like sitting on plywood for your tailbone, too?

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

house of the dad posted:

Just put together my ergochair 2 and drat I didn't realize how happy I'd be just to have something supporting my lower back.

From my work desk with the office-issue chair that actively curves out and away from my lower back, rocks sideways on its cylinder so I can't sit flat, and has a busted armrest with 5" of free travel and nothing that holds it in place:
Envious. Though I've heard a lot of mixed feedback on the ergochairs.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Facebook Aunt posted:

Why not just get a chair mat? They are ugly but they do the job of making the chair easy to use. Keeps the carpet cleaner too.

Just don't get one like the laat one I got. Beautiful "tempered glass" mat that embedded in my carpet just fine and wouldn't move.

Right until I put a chair on it, at which point I found out it was not in fact tempered glass and the material bowed under the chair, so it exclusively sat in the center because moving it at all made it roll back "down". (I'm not that heavy.)
So don't trust Amazon, even their Basics stuff. I still don't have a mat at home. (also still don't have a remotely decent chair because nobody has any decent poo poo to test sit)

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Barely useful check-in: ended up picking up a Kroy from Staples as a $100 holdover until things are sufficiently unfucked I can manage the all-day trip to the nearest office liquidator.
Cylinder-seat base interface already wobbles as much as 5+ year old chairs within an hour of being assembled despite definitely being joined too hard for me to separate again. Got what I paid for I guess. Armrests also don't work with my (standard height at home) desk since they come too far forward so that's a loss. Guess I'll see how the lower back pain is to see if it's worth the tradeoffs. If not, it'll live... somewhere, I guess, I don't have space to put it anywhere.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Zarin posted:

Without looking at the chair, I had one once that I was able to put the armrests on backwards so there was just enough for my elbows and the bulk of them went to the back of the chair.

That made the chair easy to get close to the desk.

Probably feasible, and if I don't just see if a family member wants it or something, might be the route I go. The bracket is the same on both sides so I could just switch them.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Zarin posted:

Just looked it up; are the arms actually longer in the front than the back?

I wonder if you could only put the arms in with 1 bolt and twist them around like a pseudo-Gesture lol

It's very clearly not the intended design, and it's of limited utility to me thanks to nerve pain (so I have to keep pressure off elbows)...

But it did go together in reverse. (Alongside my previous chair with its "left armrest adjustment".)
This didn't really make it any more comfortable.

SkyeAuroline fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Mar 24, 2021

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Zarin posted:

Ah, bummer!

I just wondered if it would let you get closer to the desk I guess :(

That part worked at least. Lets me have it where I could, in theory, rest my arms.

Still holding out for a nice chair to eventually exist close enough.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Checking in after close to a week: the wobble has gotten significantly worse and I'm back to just as much pain as I got from my old chair. Going to have to hope that their CS is decent and/or Staples will take a return.
This is unfortunate to say the least. I can't really go blind buy a Steelcase/Herman Miller/whatever, and I also can't go test sit any, because retailers with any of those still don't exist around here. :smith:

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Zarin posted:

Retailers should definitely accept a return one week in.

If you can help the thread narrow down what you are looking for, is it really a blind buy? :v:

I think the big names give you a month or so for returns if needed (probably check on this as I've never needed to use it)

It's a blind buy until Steelcase and co. decide they're opening up retailers in rural Midwest, yeah. Road tripping multiple hours each way to the nearest city with more than a Staples or Office Depot, in rush-hour traffic on their universal weekdays-only schedules, is flatly untenable.
All I want is a chair that will stop causing me lower back and tailbone pain, with little to no other needs. Armrests that exist but stay out of the way. Whatever adjustments it takes to make it work. And the kicker that if I'm spending more than the couple hundred I've already floated between my last two chairs (for a lifespan of "about a year and a half" and "5 days" respectively), I'm not settling short of something that will survive double digit years. Not doing this bullshit song and dance again any time remotely soon.
Had a Millberget. Okay for being very cheap. Padding went plywood hard and causes pain. Armrest isn't adjustable and isn't helping me with getting healthier angles for nerve damage in both arms.
Got this Kroy. More adjustable. Mesh is nice. Initially no pain, promptly started coming back the worse the wobbling got. Armrests sucked until the above flip-around, now they just sorta suck.
Chair at work is one of those Tempur-Pedic ones. It might have been nice a decade ago when they bought it, before the previous owner broke an arm and bent the seat plate at the cylinder join; instead I get to sit on a crooked chair with only one usable armrest (for the arm that doesn't need it), so I can't tell you if it's a better one.

No idea where the hell I'm supposed to look next. This shouldn't be difficult, yet here we are. Yet another joy of not living in a major city I guess.

e: Having checked Staples' return policy, they want it disassembled and back in a box to be shipped. I don't exactly have a bigass pipe wrench to break the cylinder back off, or to get the cylinder out of the base, and neither is fitting with the cylinder attached... cool. Very cool.

SkyeAuroline fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Mar 29, 2021

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Kroy chair disassembled and going in for a return. $120 gamble didn't turn out in my favor but at least it started having problems in the return window. Back to the search.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Apparently the office chair I have at work that's murdering my spine is one of the gold standard Tempur Pedic ones. Cool, bodes well for following other recommendations from people (on top of the last failed effort). God I wish anyone nearby stocked higher end stuff that I could test sit, I'd sink a whole lot to just get this over with.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Might just pull the trigger on a Leap at this point. Current chair isn't getting any better and none of these "budget but just as good" have been working out. Crandall's solid?

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Leap V2 owners: how tightly did the seat glides fit on when you put the chair together? Crandall support wants to tell me it's "100% normal" for one to be so loose I can tap it lightly and it falls off, while the one on the other side is pretty snug, and to just "use petroleum jelly to hold it in place". Didn't respond to followup for any fallback options if that didn't work. Considering what a pain it is to get these things back apart once they're together... is this actually normal?

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Khorne posted:

Are the glides on and functioning? They are the only somewhat confusing part of the assembly.

I hadn't attached the seat yet in case I actually got a response from Crandall in the meantime. Know it's a pain in the rear end to take back off and didn't want to step over that line if there was a surprise "actually you need a replacement part".
I did put the glides on, though. No way to check "functioning", but the right one holds great. Just the left that nearly falls off when touched.

Left is on the bottom, to see the actual glides.

e: comparison from yesterday, forgot I had recorded it
https://imgur.com/a/toYEEkb

SkyeAuroline fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Apr 23, 2021

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Thanks Ants posted:

I have a Steelcase Think (v1) and the seat glides fall off if you look at them, but the actual seat has channels in that hold the glides in place so it doesn't matter if they are loose on the frame.

Cool. That's what I figured but wanted to be sure. I'll put it together this afternoon when I'm home then.

E: Went together fine. Observations:

• Seat sort of... Rattles when I'm not sitting on it. There's a bit of vertical space where it can tilt back and forth. Fine when I'm on it as far as I can tell. (E2: Amending that, it tilts the seat slightly forward when I sit on it... which doesn't feel intended and is probably responsible for the ridiculous tightness in my thighs sitting on it)
  • Feels slightly tilted to the left. That said, so does my chair at work (never noticed with my current home chair), so maybe it's actually my spine that's hosed up, or something. Hard to tell.
  • There was no cylinder cover included. I basically never adjust the height of my chair but I sure hope this doesn't come back as a problem, especially since I only noticed it was missing after everything went together.
  • Lumbar support is AGGRESSIVE but I've heard it can be removed. I'll see how I do with it as is.
  • This is a V2 with the 4D arms. Only figured out up/down and forward/back yet. No issues that would make me need it currently, but these do have some sort of sideways function, right?
  • The 75mm casters don't hate my carpet near as much as 65s did.

SkyeAuroline fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Apr 24, 2021

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Valicious posted:

The Leap v2 was snatched up before I could get it, but there’s a Leap v1 for $300. Is the v1 still good? Does being the older version going to mean it’s old as heck?

I'm not gonna tell you what to do or assume you're financial situation, but on account of a coupon (may or may not be valid still, was plastered on their site), did manage the Leap V2 I've talked about for slightly under $500 shipped from Crandall. I would take the advice of others here and not bet on an old used chair without expecting you'll be putting more into it to bring it up to snuff, and even then won't quite match new. The costs will pretty rapidly close the difference there.

On the V2 note, getting things mostly dialed in now. I think the main issue right now is not having a foot rest low enough; thighs too high would explain the tension, at least. Still some hip/lower back discomfort when sitting for a few hours, but it fades within 5 minutes instead of sticking around for hours like the old chair, so I'm already gonna call it a win - especially for all of two days in on a new chair after using the old one for years.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Starting to wonder if the lower back/tailbone pain is from how high my chair has to be to meet a standard desk. Can't exactly lower my existing desk and I have a footrest, but shifting weight onto the footrest is a thing I haven't figured out (considering how far off axis it has to be to, yknow... work as a footrest). Leap's cushion sure isn't very good at supporting tailbone area though as it is. Just thinking on it today since my work desk chair, poo poo as it is, doesn't have this problem, and the only thing it has over the Leap is that it's down low enough I can just have my feet on the ground. I dunno. Just want pain to go away.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Zarin posted:

Wait, I'm confused; the Embody doesn't have a mesh seat option, does it?

I'm curious what the height differential is between your work and home desk.

What footrest are you using? The footrest I use at home is an ottoman from some sofa set that's 19" tall, which comes about in line with my seat pan height. This allows me to have my legs sticking straight out and be fully supported from knee to ankle. Of course, I'm not sure if doing that would put more or less load on your tailbone. Then again, if it's lower back and not tailbone specifically, it could be that having your legs dangling a bit too much is causing something else to be going on in your lower back . . . years ago, I had lower back pain that I was TERRIFIED that it was some sort of slipped disc, but it turned out that my hamstrings were just so tight that it was pulling on my back in bad ways, and stretching regularly was able to fix it. Lower backs are weird.

Tailbone specifically, though I was getting thigh tension for a while. My desk at work is lowered 2" from standard height, while my home desk is standard height (it's one of those IKEA modular desks, on the metal legs with a drawer cabinet).

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Ended up having to put in a return on the Leap. Back to the drawing board (... if I can even get this thing reboxed and shipped, it was a struggle even getting it inside my home with joint issues, let alone getting it out to a post office) with no real leads.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Zarin posted:

Oof. What was it that did the Leap in for you? (No judgement, I wasn't a fan of the one I had in my office either)

Edit: You have an avatar now!? Truly, Dark Mode wonders never cease~

I do, yep.
Tailbone was the killer. The Millberget I had before was and is worse about it (I have to go back to it for the time being, which I'm not looking forward to...), but it didn't do away whatsoever with the Leap. Tried just about every adjustment, plus various heights of (or absence entirely of) footrest to see if it was a leg angle issue, with nothing changing except "no footrest" also straining my upper thighs. At 5'10" still had to have the Leap at its absolute maximum height on oversized casters just to get my arms in remotely the right position. Other than that it was fine, arms were quite nice and I was getting used to the back, but the whole point of replacement was to remove the tailbone pain issue so I stopped having to go lay down for an hour or two after an hour or two at my desk.

So, otherwise good chair let down by the seat, and now it's flailing in the dark time again.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Zarin posted:

Hmm, what are your thoughts on all-mesh chairs?

I've tried the Quantum 9000 mesh in store and I've brought home a mesh Kroy that needed to promptly be taken back. Neither was anywhere close to a decent fit for more than a few minutes, Kroy was bad. I'm not necessarily opposed to the idea but if a good implementation exists out there I haven't encountered it yet.
FWIW, my chair at work is a used Tempur-Pedic TP9000, and I don't have any tailbone pain issues with it. Lower back, arms, shoulders, neck, hands? All those are hosed, hurt like hell. But the tailbone doesn't! Mostly

That's the best I could wrangle here. The rest don't make any of the others go away as a tradeoff either.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Zarin posted:

Yeah, I had a Quantum 9000 that lasted me something along the lines of 7 years. It was a struggle the whole time, though.

I replaced it with a Cosm (high back model) and what ultimately sold me on it was the amount of back support (both lower and upper). Because it auto-tilts itself, it's definitely something that you have to be ready to commit to, but it seems to do a PHENOMENAL job of distributing weight all along the thighs through the upper back. Nothing else I tried could even come CLOSE to the back support that thing has.

If I recall correctly, the Cosm is pretty new, but it had a spiritual predecessor in the Setu. What made me want the Cosm in the first place was when we got my wife's Aeron (2016 probably), I sat in a lounge version of the Setu and it was AMAZING. Apparently they made an office chair version of it as well, but I never got to try it out (and only found out it existed after I bought the Cosm).

The Cosm isn't perfect (the seat pan is shallower than I'd like, and it definitely lets me know if I'm slouching sideways) but I've been separated from it for two weeks, and I never thought I would miss a chair this much. I got the version with adjustable armrests because the "leaf" armrests seemed overly gimmicky.

$1400, ho lee poo poo, that's gonna be a "not without test sitting" from me, man. I'll keep it in mind, but ow. How's it height wise? Seems to be a frequent fail point on these chairs, can't go high enough for a standard height desk (like I mentioned, I had to cap out the height on the Leap just to get level, which might have been contributing).
Leaf armrests, seconding the gimmick take looking at it. (e: and they'd probably gently caress with the nerves in my elbows even more than regular armrests do)

SkyeAuroline fucked around with this message at 21:48 on May 5, 2021

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Saukkis posted:

Do you have specific requirements for the desk? It sounds like seating is a real problem for you, so when you find a seat that works for you everything else around it should accomodate. Get a lower desk, saw the desk legs shorter, whatever is necessary. I don't know what you do with you desk. If you are a standard keyboard warrior you could try options like keyboard trays, maybe integrate the keyboard with the chair so it's alway positioned perfectly. Use monitor arms so they can be positioned freely, etc. Below is something I tried.

Oh, you mentioned using Tempur chair at work. Does anyone use Tempur pillow with their chair. I got a new Tempur pillow for my bed and have been using the old one with my chair since, because finding a good chair feels like too much work. I know someone who uses Tempur pillow during long car drives.

Easy enough to take a picture since for once I'm home while posting.

Monitors, etc are all fine, keyboard is fine as long as I'm not typing heavily for extended periods (at work I have a split keyboard, which is probably better overall but I really hate using). Desk itself is standard height, 29", legs are solid steel pipe on one side and a cabinet (plus the pipe) as additional structure. I have a footrest that I'd been heavily using and am trying not using instead to see how much difference it makes with the old chair (it didn't help at all with the Leap). Old chair's just an Ikea Millberget, piece of poo poo but was cheap when I needed cheap. Desk top doesn't take keyboard trays (not solid wood) and they're super uncomfortable to use anyway.
If that helps frame things at all.

Leap V2 was painful to get apart but is at least back in the box. I'll deal with UPS tomorrow or Saturday. Sure hope this thing holds together.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Zarin posted:

The seams in the center of the star base REALLY sketch me out.

Don't worry, it's just instant disassembly when you (don't) need it.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Semi-thread-relevant so giving it a shot while I continue hunting for my main chair: I need a stool for a desk. I finally set up my secondary desk again for painting, and I'm sufficiently limited on space that I can't have a chair that sticks out at all when I push it in. The secondary desk isn't used for more than 2, maybe 3 hours at a time and I don't need armrests or a great back on its chair. Sounds like a stool use case. Different height from my regular desk and don't really want to be constantly adjusting my regular chair back and forth (or rolling it back and forth, for that matter). Everyone selling padded stools wants to sell counter height or bar height; this "desk" is 25" high (compared to my normal 29" desk), so even "standard height" might push it a little.

Where the hell do I find stools at? Should I be looking at shop stools or something like that?

(Main chair hunt update: was considering picking up a Zody but the deal sucked on it especially for the travel involved, so still in the Millberget.)

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

The insistence of office furniture dealers only running 9-5 M-F is killing me. Leap V2 didn't work out back when I tried it, in enough pain from continuing to use my Ikea chair that I need a replacement, but good luck finding anything to test anywhere without taking a full day off work for travel's sake. Even the liquidators do the same thing.

You'd think there's a big enough market to actually allow normal people into the stores.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Finally managed enough precious time off to get to the Steelcase showroom, since no office liquidators exist near me with any stock (they've all been absorbed into Chicago a long time ago), and... between when I scheduled my time and today, they went back to appointment only. Wasting 4+ hours of driving, half in rush hour conditions, and what time off I was able to scrape together, in the process. Not going to get any chance to reach any other showrooms again for months, while my chair continues causing bad enough spine pain it's hard to walk after sitting for a day of work.

I loving hate office furniture companies. With a passion.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Zarin posted:

Were you going to see a specific chair, or were they just the closest dealer with good hours?

They're just about the only dealer, period, that's not a one- or two-man operation with zero knowledge about the chairs themselves. That and HM's stores (which have marginally better hours). The next closest would be driving up into Michigan to go talk to the Crandalls in person. South/east of Chicago we just don't have any of these dealers at all. There's a whole one seller and he exclusively stocks "X-chairs".

Humor from a liquidator: got to try an Aeron without being told the controls were broken and almost fell backwards from how far it went.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Sneeze Party posted:

It's probably the Autonomous Ergochair Pro?

Yeah, that's Autonomous all right. I know some other communities soft- or hard-ban posting about them because of astroturfing, so keep that in mind when looking at reviews.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Finally I get to post positively here. Got an Aeron Classic in decent shape for $80 last night - needs a new cylinder (go figure, it's 30 years old) but otherwise in solid condition, mesh is fine, and even managed to avoid any weird smells. I'll report back once the cylinder is replaced, but even if it doesn't work for me, my dad needs a new chair too, so it's got two chances to work out.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

TenementFunster posted:

i hope you have a BIG wrench and anticipate a LOT more hammering than the instructional videos suggest.

it really is clever how the entire chair can be stripped to its individual parts using the same ~3 types of fastener. incredible level of serviceability

Yeah, this is a bastard compared to the Leap I took apart. Going to probably have to call in a favor for some help with this one.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

SkyeAuroline posted:

Yeah, this is a bastard compared to the Leap I took apart. Going to probably have to call in a favor for some help with this one.

Followup - cylinder is replaced, height is adjustable... and the back tilt doesn't work at all, it's locked fully upright. Cool. This is going to be an adventure of a chair, I can tell. Anyone unjammed a classic Aeron back tilt before?

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Zarin posted:

Did it work before you changed the cylinder?

Similar to what Inner Light is saying, I'm wondering if something internally got flipped/stuck when it was turned upside down, and if a bit of wiggling/tilting/leaning forward couldn't unstick it.

If you weren't able to check before the cylinder change then, though, I've got nothing :(

I didn't even think to test it before the cylinder was fixed. I did get some internal photos if they're of any use. I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Canine Blues Arooo posted:

Is you break an Aeron or Embody in 10 years, then you are doing something very wrong

What if it came pre-broken from the previous user? (Still haven't fixed the tilt on my Aeron.)