Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran
Now that the awful Toyota kid is finally gone, the ad I'm sick of the most is the phone ad where the woman loses her poo poo over the guy's tarantula picture in the restaurant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran
I've had quite enough of that insurance commercial with the web programmer who makes the stupidest facial expressions emailing Mr. Whitey McWhiteguy's "online dating profile" to everyone.

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran
The Samsung one with Justin Hawkins and Brian Urlacher was pretty drat cool.

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran
I'm goddamn sick of that Ford "EVERY DAY I LOVE YOU LESS AND LESS.. GOT TO GET THIS FEELING OFF MY CHEST!" poo poo. It seems like it plays EVERY commercial break on Fox.. sometimes twice.

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran

Robnoxious posted:

One-eight-seven-seven cars for kids
K.A.R.S. cars for kids
One-eight-seven-seven cars for kids
Donate your car today

I was JUST telling the wife that the only thing I hate about listening to the Garry Meyer show on WGN on the way home from work is that goddamn jingle.

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran

Robnoxious posted:

A friend of mine went to visit his folks in Rockford two weeks ago. We're both talk radio junkies and reported back that WLS plays the entire one-loving-minute long jingle.

Woodch? Brad and Jen told me he was gonna be in town but I didn't get a chance to see him when he was here.

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran
I don't recall seeing this one mentioned yet, but that goddamn cell phone one with the prick dad deciding who gets the most data on the shared plan is getting old..

MOSHT DENTAL WORK!

I must see it at least four times a night during primetime TV... ugh.

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran
Sad thing is, I honestly couldn't say offhand what cell company it's for. So much for it at least being effective while annoying at the same time.

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran

Jubs posted:

The insanely loud yell from the guy in the WaxVac commercial will always make me laugh.

It reminds me of a noise Pee Wee Herman would make.. cracks me up every time, too.

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran
"VEGAS! VEGAS! NOTHINGS GONNA STOP US TIL WE GET TO VEGAS!"

I was very happy when they stopped showing this one, but they recently brought it back and my local Fox affiliate plays the poo poo out of it...

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran

vyst posted:

GIGANTIC

GIGANTIC

GIGANTIC

GIGANTIC

GIGANTIC

GIGANTIC

GIGANTIC
GIGANTIC
GIGANTIC
GIGANTIC
GIGANTIC
GIGANTIC
GIGANTIC
GIGANTIC
GIGANTIC
GIGANTIC
GIGANTIC
GIGANTIC

Kill me now. Kill. Me. Now.

I never paid much mind to that one but my wife mutes the TV every time it comes on.

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran

packetmantis posted:

I've seen this commercial and it was so horrendous I guess I just assumed it was local. Holy poo poo.

So did I. It usually plays during Cheaters. Shocking, I know.

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran
Sorry, HGN. Even after I've seen the ad 100+ times, I am still not going to be watching Jennie Garth's new renovation show.

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran

don Jaime posted:

Please tell me I'm not so old that I'm the only one left who remembers Minnie Pearl and Junior Samples.

Nope - I watch Hee Haw reruns on RFD-TV on Sunday nights.

BR-549!

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran

MisterZimbu posted:

Just nuke it already (and the "lol tiny nyc apartment" one too; that one's even worse) and bring back the Gallagher ad.

I vote to bring back Ickey Woods.

"WOO! Gon' get some COLD CUTS today!"

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran

CapnAndy posted:

I like Ickey Woods but hate the Kenny Rogers one with a passion.

The only good part of the Kenny Rogers one is I'm a fan of The Office and one of his poker buddies is Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration.

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran
Lemme git a McPick 2...

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran
I've had quite enough of the ad that I believe is from the Foundation for a Better Life. "WWE Superstar Roman Reigns" is seen flexing his ample biceps through the window by his female mail carrier who is all :quagmire:.

In reality he's playing "I'm a Little Teacup" with his daughter.

Every channel I watch on DirecTV on the weekends airs that drat thing at least twice per show.

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran
The ad about Sprint and T-Mobile merging has Gary Glitter's "Do You Want to Touch Me?" in the background. Hopefully the kiddie-diddler doesn't get royalties from it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran
That goddamn allergy medicine ad with that Christmas song can GTFO any time now...