Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«4749 »
Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

your: belonging to a person
you're: you are
lose: opposite of win
loose: your mom

HTH

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

Dr Subterfuge posted:

What would be the most direct route the giants could take to join back up with Gebek? Is that in the same direction as the palace?
Gebek is probably east of the city. So not anywhere near the direction they are headed. Though maybe they plan to shift further east after they clear the wall? Right now they are going north-north east.

Diogines fucked around with this message at Jan 19, 2018 around 03:39

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

H sounds good to me.

Hobolicious
Oct 7, 2012

The military might of a country represents its national strength. Only when it builds up its military might in every way can it develop into a thriving country.

H

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

erhecktile disfunction

Lipstick Apathy

J

Harvey Baldman
Jan 11, 2011

ATTORNEY AT LAW
Justice is bald, like an eagle, or Lady Liberty's docket.

Betting they're heading for the temple to smash the seat of real power here. Is that consistent with the direction they're moving?

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.

I

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006
Jinat Ulukaï, hâ oagé.

Diogines posted:

AMETS!

One of the giants yells... a word and you can FEEL it in your bones. The arrow lodged in its shield falls off. One of the remaining giants is armed with a one handed sword, the one who yelled, the other is armed with a quiver of javelins.

From the Paradise Lost Wiki

Aabcehmu
Apr 27, 2013

Confusion As a Natural State of Being

I think that Diog is asking whether we're sure that Ish explicitly said that the giants' words are gibberish.

lenoon
Jan 7, 2010

Diogines posted:

What vote had the most unexpected results or outcome? Any particular theory you would like to share?

Soloing the Bnaimokt has to be the stand out single incident where I did not expect any of the outcomes (though I spent the vote going “noooooooo the balls want gloryyyyyyy”). Though I liked the Seir arrow and I’m looking forward to our obligation to go over there.

That goons managed to keep Snarls alive for the entire time is the biggest surprise, I’d braced myself for a “talk to me boy! Snaaaaaaaaaaarllllllsss!” moment.

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

Grimey Drawer

lenoon posted:

Soloing the Bnaimokt has to be the stand out single incident where I did not expect any of the outcomes (though I spent the vote going “noooooooo the balls want gloryyyyyyy”). Though I liked the Seir arrow and I’m looking forward to our obligation to go over there.

That goons managed to keep Snarls alive for the entire time is the biggest surprise, I’d braced myself for a “talk to me boy! Snaaaaaaaaaaarllllllsss!” moment.

we have no obligation to go to seir

the jubilee erases all debts, and esau is on the mountain anyway, unlike our own badass ancestor in zepa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captainicus
Feb 22, 2013

I

«4749 »