Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003

Vermain posted:

Faker's still the best because of his highly diverse champion pool, but it's only a matter of time before dade and Pawn catch up.

I doubt it. Are they magically going to expand their champ pools even though they've already been pros for years. Faker will probably still be the best till another phenom like him pops up who can also play amazingly well on so many different mids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003

Admoon posted:

Honestly I think CLG needs a life coach or a sports psychologist the most. They need to up their mental game before they begin to evaluate the players. We know that CLG can look really good, they're at the top of the standings for most of the splits. They just completely collapse under pressure. I don't agree with replacing a member with this kind of problem before you actually try to fix the problem, especially if you know that person is capable of playing well. I mean look at Voyboy - the dude was throwing up before regular season matches and what did Curse do? Hired a psychologist. Now that team looks a lot more confident and proved they can perform under pressure. They still failed to qualify but it wasn't because of nerves or pressure.

If you really wanted to replace someone then it should probably be either Dexter or Link, since those two get along the least and jungle/mid synergy is arguably the most important duo in a team. Seraph's individual performance is obviously not very good but I'm willing to give him another split before making a decision.

I say keep the lineup and hire some people in the house that can talk to them and get an actual team environment going on, not whatever the hell they have now. But Hotshot did say he would be surprised if there weren't at least one change so I might be too optimistic.

I would agree with this if Link and Dexter weren't clearly showing motivational and performance issues already. They really need a team captain that can fix the morale and just weak mentality they seem to possess. So replace one of them. Probably Link who really seems to not want to have any responsibility in fixing the issue with Dexter. While I get the impression Dexter is willing to try. Dexter, Seraph, and Aphromoo seem fixable and want to actually create teamwork.

I'd replace Doublelift or Link with someone who can takeover the team and actually lead. After that it would make sense to get some staff to help build some teamwork and confidence. Prolly would actually be a pretty great choice and Doublelift would probably perform better with someone just taking the leadership role from him.

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003

Damiya posted:

I'm not super comfortable putting dyrus up there; he's pretty mediocre when he's mediocre but he turns on hard sometimes.

balls has also been kinda unimpressive lately.

My westerners that could hang in Korea list is like.. Bjerg and aphro and maybe xspecial

I'd say Xpecial, and maybe Yellowstar although he's changed positions. Bjerg and Aphro are recent so don't have the track record Froggen does. Froggen has just always been one of the top midlaners.

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003

Libertine posted:

I wonder if AlphaFerg still does the player stats. I know he wrote articles for Mobafire and Lolesports and a few other places and he posts here sometimes.

There was this article about top laners:
http://www.ongamers.com/articles/just-how-good-is-team-curse-s-quas/1100-2060/

Which basically says that Quas rules and Seraph drools. Something I agree with.

I haven't seen any comprehensive (every player and every role) type stats analysis since his last article which was maybe last split or even older? I'm not sure.

Those stats actually look favorable for Seraph.

Seraph stats are really good though. Top 3 in kill participation and kda percentage. Bottom 3 for gold farmed and percentage of gold. We know the kid doesn't miss CS so he's actually doing more with less.

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003

Thisuck posted:

It's quotes like these why I actually root for TSM. Because it's absolutely hilarious at how mad you guys get at video games.

I just like to see them lose because I can't stand the TSM cheers. See you're the problem.

Although this last split they really looked like they tried so I really don't mind seeing them do well.

They still will not make it out of groups though.

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003

XyrlocShammypants posted:

This is the part where I get to read the last few pages to see if the "TSM will never beat royal club" posters disappeared or came up with some excuses

I predicted TSM not getting out of groups. Based mostly on the fact that they have a thrown together team with a support that doesn't speak fluent English. But they got lucky and faced a fairly easy group. They still made it though so good on them. I tend to think they got pretty lucky though and all things considered I think SK could have made it through with their full roster.

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003

XyrlocShammypants posted:

Who gives a poo poo, really? NA, American, I don't care what NA or American proper teams are composed of, and neither should you.

It is a pretty funny result though. So far the team who has the least homegrown NA players have made it through groups. Thanks in large part to vision control of their Korean support. If C9 doesn't make it and LMQ somehow does that would be pretty damning of the talent level of NA soloqueue.

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003

Previous Jesus posted:

Yeah they have been really effective except for Gleeb. I wouldn't call it impressive talent scouting, though. Everyone was impressed by Bjergsen's and (to a lesser degree) Amazing's play in the EU LCS and if you asked pretty much anyone they would have told you that they would be upgrades over Regi and TheOddOne. And even though Lustboy wasn't really tearing up OGN everyone knew he was a much better player than Gleeb.

I wonder what's going to happen if Dyrus's skill starts deteriorating. Him not being able to play Nidalee is kind of a liability as it is atm. But they can't replace him with a foreign player for at least another year and there aren't any very good top NA top laners who could join TSM.

I'm still thinking Seraph may be a diamond in the rough. He lacks initiative but what I've seen of his play he has the mechanical skills and work ethic to be great. He needs some serious coaching though. All the TSM crowing over their leadership compared to CLG is fair when you look at the results.

Lustboy was just a great pickup that really who knew would pay off so quickly. Even TSM I'm thinking weren't sure how it was going to play out they just needed to replace Gleeb who was having a meltdown apparently. But Dyrus is still solid I'd say they should look to poach a jungler before they think about replacing their top and maybe even their ADC before Amazing.

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003

AdjectiveNoun posted:

Korean Overlord chat just means that when Alliance and C9 get out of group D at Najin White Shield's expense, it'll be even more satisfying.

Isn't OMG also in the group? I don't mind the overlord chat because last time people were pretty hyped about Gambit and Fnatic beating Samsung White out of groups just to get dumpstered later. I mean how many times do you have to be disappointed before you start calling a spade a spade. No getting around the fact that the Koreans all play the game a shitload more than anybody else with better everything to boot. It really should be no surprise they're better.

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003

Disinterested posted:

That attitude is in a nutshell why so many westerners who emulate Korea have not got a prayer - you can't out-Korean Koreans! I absolutely think that discipline, coaching and analysis is a basic infrastructure that every team needs. As Qtpie mentioned in an old reflections interview, the only way you are going to get ahead is by re-inventing the game in your own way, ahead of Korea. Obviously Qtpie has never done this, but m5/Gambit have in the past.

tl;dr I think Koreans are superior now, but because they're winning people tend to assume everything about their methodology is superior and try to emulate it, which is an enormous trap - it will only ensure that you become an ersatz version of a Korean team. NA and China have already fallen for it.

What methodology are you assuming is the trap? Playing the game religiously, and having paid support staff to help your players only focus on the game?

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

It did, sorry. I changed where I was headed, but I think, in general the "machine" is accurate. They're basically drilled into it.

I didn't say, though, that I thought right now, Western teams were more creative. I said they should be. What I mean is, looking at what Korea is doing based upon their ability to have way better players at every position isn't as helpful, long-term as figuring out how to be competitive with them based on the players you have. So how can you innovate strategies that play to your strengths and minimize your weaknesses.

Okay that makes sense. I still think a certain level of proficiency with the game still needs to be matched. Right now just through amateur observation you can see the difference in skill. I'm not a pro so have no idea how many different ways the game can be played. But Korea is also a moving goal post. They're also learning the game at a deeper level. It doesn't jive that all it will take is a different game plan. Execution is lacking at the moment because western teams don't have the players who are as dedicated and don't have the support staff as deep.

I like the football analogy but what I think is more akin to the Korean methodology is how the game of Go is approached in the East. That game is studied religiously from a young age and Koreans are among the best at it. Football has too high a skill ceiling where genetics come into play that just aren't necessary from a video game.

If we could raise up LoL pros like we do Chess pros then I see the Koreans being beaten. China for instance has a very different meta but they haven't been able to crack the Koreans, but they are being challenged by western teams.

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003

Disinterested posted:

tl;dr them favouring TSM/All partly exposes a bias towards a Korean playstyle.

I don't think they rate C9 as highly because they know what everyone around these parts has forgotten - Hai will just get exploited to high-heaven and destroyed by Korean midlaners in a way they know Bjergsen and Froggen won't.

What is the korean playstyle? There are 16 teams in OGN not all of them play the same. Are you trying to start a meme?

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003
Blue/OMG/Shield/Alliance

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003
double

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003

M. Night Skymall posted:

I'll give you that it wasn't like a big name in Chinese E-sports had moved over to the US or something, but I don't think anyone was amazed that an LPL team of any caliber was capable of dominating the NA challenger scene, and they weren't like random Chinese solo queue kids or something. It's pretty amazing how well they did in the LCS though and I remember a lot of top NA teams commenting that they'd be competitive but not dominant. To be fair they slumped out of their dominance right at the end and into playoffs but I think it's safe to blame that on internal strife after today's results. Just further proof that past success is not much of an indicator in League yet, things change too fast. In case having the world champions from the prior year be unable to qualify to defend their title twice in a row wasn't enough.

It's pretty disappointing that we won't get to see the Shy/Madlife show in the NALCS given that LMQ is doing so well now. While I was one of those who kind of wants some NA homegrown players in the end I just want to see some good games.

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003
I found it funny how people were shittalking Blue's early game when by 30 mins they were up 10k+. Think they're just a team that plays passive till they reach their item thresholds. Don't think there was another match today that ended so one sidedly. I would actually put them over White to win the whole thing.

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003

Disinterested posted:

Either Alliance need to develop a tactic that allows Wickd to play Irelia in 100% of games, or they need to execute Wickd. Same deal for Fnatic and Soaz. There's plenty of decent top talent in EU: Fredy, Kevin, ZorroZero (if he wants) etc.

They need Wickd and Soaz to say something racist soon. Or their Worlds is over.

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003
Holy poo poo did SSB throw that last game.

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003

Bankerfox posted:

I know Yasuo is a strong champ, but Dade is on such a higher level with him its absurd. I think its a great pick that fits him too; a grizzled warrior who fell from grace but is trying to work his way back to the top.

Whoa nerd spotted.

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003

Vermain posted:

XWX is also finally up against someone who's an even better Yasuo player than XWX. I want to offhandedly say that XWX's Yasuo has consistently been one of his best champions over the NA LCS and Worlds, and I struggle to think of anyone in the Western scene who could outclass him.

Seraph is a really good Yasuo in soloqueue. But basically don't give Dade his champs. He has a small pool so stick him on Ziggs or non assassin.

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003

Ihki posted:

What is this supposed to mean, Seraph has shown a consistently terrible bottom tier performance as a competitive player and he doesn't even play mid lane. Are we comparing him to one of the kings of the NALCS stat sheets, someone who's played really well at Worlds so far :what:

According to the stats some dude posted he is actually top 3 in Kill participation, KDA etc. Bottom 3 in gold. So not sure if you could call that bottom tier performance. Since Gold is really a factor of whether the team gives him any priority in farm.

I was just mentioning that he's a good Yasuo player like XWX. Honestly individual performance seems to more reflect how much gold these guys get on their teams. XWX gets a large share of his team's total gold. Seraph gets near the bottom.

If CLG gets rid of their team leaders like Link and Doublelift who pretty much lead their teams to disaster we might see some different stats. TLDR; I think Seraph is a better player than CLG's playstyle has shown him to be.

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003

Ihki posted:

"Top 3" and "Bottom 3" have a 33% overlap and are hugely obfuscating the actual results, so not sure why you'd use both of those for stating anything. Is Seraph supposed to be compared to junglers and supports on the other side and mid/ADC on the other?

But let's see those stats. I think every kind of metric and form of qualitative analysis points to the opposite, which made it weird to hear he's a top contender for the best Yasuo in the West, a role he doesn't even play. That said, he's CLG's #5 in KDA, #3 in GPM, #4 in assists (#5 is Dlift with most kills), #1 in deaths and #4 in kills in the recent LCS split. Like every single top laner in competitive League of Legends, he gets less gold than his team's ADC and mid laner. He looks terrifyingly bad in stats and a lot of the time, even worse in game. I don't think it can be argued that he and Westrice are in a league of their own.

I guess there's the argument that despite his being one of the worst LCS players on record, he's actually a top level player once he gets past his nerves. It's just that it's hard to find a single game in record where that shows. He played alright against a challenger team in the relegation series I guess! Or you could say he's just getting thrown to the wolves so CLG can play their protect the Doublelift comp, but then you probably haven't watched CLG do their best to play the exact opposite kind macrostrategic game all season.

e: Sorry if that's a bit much. I have a huge rear end chip on my shoulder about Seraph. Comparatively he's one of the worst players in LCS history, that's how bad he is, and I kind of feel bad for him for it.

That's fine I don't particularly care if you don't like Seraph. He is a good player though but hasn't shown when it counted. You can either blame him for that or his team. But the stats I'm referring to was just among the NALCS toplaners. I don't see much use comparing him to other roles. It may just be nerves because he apparently does extremely well in scrims. When looking at CLG I tend to blame the leaders for their losses. The guys who got the most gold and responsibility failed. But again that's looking at them in isolation as individuals and not sure if that's enyirely fair either, CLG with the exact same members may be really successful with proper coaching and mentoring. They showed moments of brilliance during the summer split.

I definitely don't get your hate for Seraph when he is without a doubt the hardest working guy on that team besides Aphromoo. Honestly if they did a slash and burn I'd only keep those two players.

IBentMyWookie fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Sep 26, 2014

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003

Ihki posted:

Where does this show, in solo queue? And where are these stats from, besides for the worst in LCS gold income stats? They aren't true when looking at the table I linked. Subjectively he's so bad that I'd like to at least see where you can find stats that make him look favorable compared to, say, a shithouse player like Innox (who actually stepped up in the late season). He's been so impossibly bad I don't even know what to say if the point of discussion is comparing his recent split's stats to other top laners.

And I don't hate Seraph, I feel bad for him. He's doomed to gently caress up playing what's probably the most strategically complex (and comms dependent) role in League without knowing the local language. It's obvious he knows he's not doing well and he has no loving clue how he could improve.

If Seraph sticks around for another split I guess we'll find out if you're right in that he's terrible. The stats I'm referring to are from Ongamers stats on Quas some dude linked on here. He's bottom for gold across the LCS but is top half for kill participation and other related team participation stats.

I feel those stats are more indicative of the role they gave him on CLG which was really just let Link and Doublelift get all the farm but fail to carry.

IBentMyWookie fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Sep 26, 2014

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003

Ihki posted:

Was this what you were referring to? Somehow his KDA is #7 instead of top 3 :shobon: At least his kill participation (on his team heading to relegations!) was almost one percentage higher than the average, very impressive!

Yeah I guess the difference with us is that I'm looking at Seraph playing a loving horrible (like, really bad!) game in LCS on a team about to fall out of the LCS right until the last moment when they started playing four protect the Doublelift, you're seeing him own solo queue on a mid lane champion. We'll see how this works out, but I'd honestly be amazed if Seraph gets to play a game in S5.

That just means his team had a low KDA overall for their games. Since his participation percentages are actually quite high. Really arguing about KDA top or bottom really doesn't illustrate anything. You're also ignoring the dead last in gold. Which really is more indicative of how the team played more than that he doesn't have the mechanics to farm.

I've seen all the games and I don't really see loving horrible play. In fact I would say Doublelift and Link led to most of the team's losses by either bad calls, or bad positioning. Think Seraph hosed up a couple teleports that was about it. He didn't have much impact on the team's losses. Then you have CLG's analyst saying that Seraph performs really well in their scrims. So...

You just come off a little extreme with your opinion when CLG as a whole didn't deliver. Blaming anyone other than the team leaders is kind of moot imo. I mean blaming the foreign kid who doesn't make the calls for just being terribad and dragging their team down is kind of bullshit.

IBentMyWookie fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Sep 26, 2014

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003

Ihki posted:

Kill participation is a completely worthless solo laner's stat for a variety of reasons but I don't think this is a profitable time to get on a soapbox about that. He's about 1/50 better than average in terms of kill participation (what does this mean?) and worst in the league in terms of right about everything else.

So despite his terrifying stats, he's played well. To be honest, I'm less than surprised you would think so. Time will prove us wrong.

Personally I hope he gets another chance unlike Nien got. Balls performance dependent on how much gold he gets has pretty much convinced me that it's extremely important on evaluating how toplane plays out. Time will tell.

I'm much less willing to see another split of Doublelift talking trash and failing to deliver though. Haven't been keeping up on the news with CLG though so don't really know what's happening with them.

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003

Vanilla Mint Ice posted:

These Koreans know they can dumpster the EUs in the semis argh where is the justice in the eworld.

It's like they're playing with our NA hearts. Who will the Koreans give the nod in the NA/EU slapfight?

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003

mistaya posted:

Well, I agree with the announcers. That was one of the best days of League of Legends ever.

e: Seriously, Alliance PERFECTS Shield. It took them 10mins longer than it should have but RIP in Pepperonis Korean Overlords.

Why did it have to be an EU team though. I don't even watch the EU LCS. :colbert:

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003

exethan posted:

I was watching C9 vs NWS not realizing that alliance had already lost to loving KABOOM AHAHAHAH

They perfect koreans and then lose to a wildcard.

What a game though, I guess trading inhib for baron is always the wrong call because that's basically what made it so close.

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003

Sounds good. Replace Innox, he knows Krepo, probably knows the EG org, and might be a good shot caller/leader.

He'd also fit in for a replacement for Seraph but I just see him getting super frustrated with CLG.

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003

Disinterested posted:

I think Alex would actually be one of the few players I could imagine going to CLG who could change their dynamic radically enough to make them good.

Doubt it. They need a cultural change and since Link and Doublelift (who are the de facto leaders) can only be replaced by NA players that leaves them in a pretty lovely spot.

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003

TWSS posted:

I don't understand how people in this thread can still think Seraph is a bad player after he hard carried CLG back into the LCS. His Cassiopeia is incredible to watch and he was making GBS threads on NA challenger players from a great height as yasuo with no quints in his rune page. Link and Dexter clearly don't like each other and I think they both need to be replaced to get rid of a toxic team environment. Bringing Alex in asa toplaner and moving seraph to mid could be exactly what CLG needs.

Yeah, there are a few stubborn folk in this thread who just like to poo poo on the new CLG toplaner when really so many other problems with the team than the new guy.

CLG needs to get rid of their old guard. Been a few years and they've constantly disappointed. But replace them with who is the big question. Maybe Alex as coach?

I guess if Alex joined EG they'd need to drop Krepo or Helios. I'd say Krepo and replace him with Bunnyfufu. That'd be a scary team. With salary being introduced for coaches? Krepo would make a decent coach/analyst. He's pretty emotionally stable and mature.

IBentMyWookie fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Oct 4, 2014

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003

Disinterested posted:

Aphro is the leader, Link is most definitely not.

How do you know this? I meant they are de facto by being the oldest members on the team and therefore people would naturally take cues from them on how the team is managed.

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003

Disinterested posted:

It's been said in a million articles, in reality shows, and on streams that Aphro is the main caller of the team; on chasing the cup he's also the person who tries to lead team discussion. Dlift is like a senior member who is just quite opinionated.

Then Aphro sucks too because some of those baron calls straight up lost them games. I think Link makes calls and just refuses responsibility from fallout just like Doublelift.

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003

Disinterested posted:

Based on what information? As I understand it, what happens when they tilt is Aphro shotcalls but nobody listens and the comms are dead silent.

Based on interviews around the time he subbed for C9 Link supposedly makes calls as well as Aphromoo. Not sure though since I'm just going off memory. I'd like for Aphromoo to be the shotcaller just based on the fact he seems to have good game sense but he doesn't come across as very assertive.

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003

Sexpansion posted:

Zion is a good toplaner but I don't think he's that much better than Seraph. I wonder if Dig will take Seraph.

More likely they're getting rid of Link and this way Seraph can move mid.

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003

Studio posted:

Note that stream Scarra != in-person Scarra. He's not a motivator by any means.

Maybe he can learn. But principally the guy is just a jovial, chill dude. They could do a lot worse in someone trying to break the ice that forms around these kids in talking to each other.

DIG Alex Ich would be awesome though. Kind of hope this becomes true.

Allyn posted:

Yeah +1 to role swaps generally being bad. You've gotta give it a long-rear end time to work out, with no guarantee it ever will. One clip of Seraph winning a 1v2 as an off-meta Lucian in NA solo queue is not a good rationale for retaining him, let alone moving him to a completely new role when he's already stunk enormously playing the role he's used to.

Maybe. Giving it a try doesn't hurt though short term when a team is trying to rebuild. Think it's more of a neutral swap. Voyboy for as much poo poo as he gets for switching has done pretty well overall and I would say he's impressed me as a mid now.

I'd take an unproven Seraph at this point over Link but I'd take Alex Ich over Seraph.

IBentMyWookie fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Oct 5, 2014

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003

Jayisspecial posted:

Why would you go with someone completely unproven on maybe the chance they will work? Like, what has Scarra actually done that would ever qualify him to coach a struggling team? He didn't work for Dig and CLG deserves better than a real nice dude in the house because he's super chill. That just seems like a really stupid decision. Get an adult that can structure the team. There are Korean coaches showing up in China and Brazil but no western teams have taken the step yet, outside of the proven success with Locodoco. Hopefully a few more teams catch on to this miracle strategy.

Well I'm a fan of DIG so yeah. Would a Korean coach be better if he can speak english probably. But there are a lot of circumstances that may go into the decision that we don't know. Time, communication, and money. Scarra still makes money from streaming, so giving him a place to live and a small salary might make sense to him. If CLG can afford a full blown Korean coach than sure. I'm not sure what Locodoco is getting compensated.

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003

Sexpansion posted:

Woah, so apparently Kakao and Rookie are leaving KTA and they want to go to China!!

I find this really surprising, I thought the situation for pro players in China was really bad, but maybe I'm wrong about that.

Apparently they don't need to practice as hard in China. poo poo man, Korea must be like prison time if players want to go to teams with huge language barriers just to take a break.

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003

Transient People posted:

The one that makes you lose the game that counts.

This is my take on it, pretty much, especially if SHRC beats OMG, doubly so if it beats them clean. I think China can absolutely hang with Korea on a good day, but more often than not it won't because it seesaws between great and terrible depending on how much their teamfighting prowess keeps up with their horrible vision control (or doesn't). Both of the remaining korean teams have absolutely ludicrous supports who litter the map with wards and erase drat near everything the enemy team puts down. This can absolutely be a backbreaker for China, but we just can't tell if it will until we see how Game Day China and Game Day Korea perform.

Haven't seen the OMG games yet but I noticed the one thing China lacks is strong minion wave control when taking objectives or setting up for a fight. SHRC had also pretty poor vision and Baron bait setups. Not sure if this is a Chinese thing or just their team though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003

archduke.iago posted:

Lustboy is still a free agent, right? CJ Entus Lukewarm is still alive

This team would kick so much rear end. But still want Shy and Madlife slotted in since I guess Helios is exempt? Altec would be kind of lonely but drat would that team build some excitement.

• Locked thread