Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
I would just like to say as the owner of a Ford 2600 workmaster, gently caress whoever did that to that beautiful tractor.

Hail satan, 666, accelerationism forever :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

Iowa Snow King posted:

Josh Duggar was just dedicated to getting hard data for the Family Research Council

I really hope this one doesn't go unnoticed.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

PupsOfWar posted:

Where's the sauce?

That's no way to eat Zaxby's.

I would bathe in zax sauce if they sold it by the 55 gallon drum

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
Our world literally is on fire. This is awesome.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

Foo posted:

It can't possibly be that the water bottle incident still matters? That's way forgotten by now...

It's like when people bring up Jindal's embarrassing Response to the SOTU address. Yeah, it was bad, but surely his governorship of Louisiana is what people are going to be harping on...

Also -- correct me if I'm wrong -- Rubio had a "progressive" immigration bill, but it didn't pass the House. I think the fact that he tried to get something done would be a plus for a lot of Republicans, some of whom want to reach out to Latino voters. No, he won't get the hardliners, but I think a lot of Republicans want to at least *appear* friendly to some minorities, such as Latinos...

How long have you been following American politics? Style, not substance is the only thing that matters in the slightest. See also: Trump. Yes, Bobby Jindal has run Louisiana in to the ground. Does the GOP base care? gently caress no.

e: to be fair, most of the GOP base will also just shrug off the water bottle thing, too, but it will be good fodder for Stewart/that British guy who isn't Oliver who is replacing him

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

UrbicaMortis posted:

I don't necessarily think the majority of people actually thought Obama was a muslim. Especially since he talked about God quite a lot in his speeches. Good point about Hillary and McCain, although I'm pretty sure they're still Christians, or at least would claim to be if asked.

I am here to tell you that in TYOOL 2015, a majority of people I run into in metropolitan Atlanta think believe know Obama is a muslim.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

computer parts posted:

Also, aren't the majority of people in Metropolitan Atlanta black?

:shh: The atlanta metro is uselessly large as a statistical area. There are areas of the atl metro where less than 5% of the population is black.

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

I'd have to look, but there's actually data on this where something like 20-30% of people polled in 2015, said they thought he was Muslim.
On the whole for the country, I'd say that's accurate.

mlmp08 posted:

Setting aside this useless anecdotal data, do you just run around all day asking every person if Obama is a Muslim? Or is it just that only crazy people ever feel the need to talk about his faith, and they think he's a secret Muslim?
Purely anecdotal? Yes. Hardly irrelevant when it comes up within 10 minutes of mildly political conversation. Every. Time. Its a universally accepted, mild, agreeable epithet against that nig homofascistmuslimcommietrator in the white hut. Freep is real and it is out there.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

Bifner McDoogle posted:

Probably the second. Crazy racist people will absolutely tell you unacceptable racist things if they think you're an OK person to tell them to, even if they do not personally know you at all. One time I ordered Chinese Food and the obese white guy that delivered it warned me not to eat to much because he said, and I quote: "I gained 50 pounds since I started working for the chinks". I had never met this guy before.

My point being that I'm well known as the only atheist liberal in my 'social' group. They still routinely bring things like this up because they cannot fathom a world in which there is not a muslim in the White House.

mlmp08 posted:

Stop hanging out with weirdos. I've talked with plenty of literal white defense contractor upper middle class white guys who didn't get close to saying anything so crazy even when bitching about Obama.
Again, I was making a geographical point. Its not just people out in the boonies, and bringing this derail back to a cogent point about the election, rich white dudes in the city are just as racist as people with 3 teeth in the hills.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

Lastgirl posted:

[intro of Kenan and Kel plays]

Trump walks onto stage, followed by Caine dragging his feet.

Trump: Hello America! Thanks for watching! We have a great show tonight at the White House, some crazy hijinks will ensue. I have the plan to make America great again, if you're not a loser you'll stick around!

[Trump turns to Caine]

Trump: Now Herman, I'm gonna need the following things before my master plan unravels. I'm gonna need a styrofoam noodle, a can of hairspray, duct tape, the Joint Chief of Staff, and a sundae banana split.

[Trump slaps Herman Caine on the back and briskly exits stage left. Caine is dumbfounded at his laundry list and stutters]

Caine: D-donald wait! What do I need this for? Donald!? DONALD?!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHUCKY DUCKY!!

[Caine chases after Trump and exits stage left. Cut to commercial.]

This is loving beautiful. :swoon:

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
Let us remember that it only took us until TYOOL 2015 for a Presidential candidate polling around 20% to resort to a helldump tactic from the mid 2000s. Hail satan, thank you Donald Trump.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/BenjySarlin/status/623927694967894016

It's from an MSNBC political reporter so it's legit. Apparently it's from a speech that is just now filtering out that sounds amazing.

Full transcript:
https://rickperry.org/defending-conservatism-against-the-cancer-of-trump-ism

efb

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
The hat...holy poo poo its 1993 all over again

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

Ben Has Tiny Weenus posted:

Hey Donald "I promise not to talk about your massive plastic surgeries" Trump fans! Have you ever wanted an actually, luxurious Donald "I promise not to talk about your massive plastic surgeries" Trump quote every time his name is mentioned? If you have Chrome, now you can!

http://fusion.net/story/162656/we-m...campaign=tumblr

I am so sorry you've been missing out on reading this thread properly for the last month.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
Unironically want that shirt.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

Der Kyhe posted:

So some time next month the republican field will be 12-14 white guys with different flavours of horrible, 1 failed business woman and the most luxurious, yoogest "Offend everyone" Donald "Please don't feel so stupid or insecure" Trump?

If there is a kind and loving god.

hail satan

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

Goldmine

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

jackofarcades posted:

Rand is named Randal, he choose to go by Rand

I actually had to google this. :lol:

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

Smoothrich posted:

Jimmy Carter won the Confederate states but he was incompetent so he was booted out of office for the GOP's principled leadership, it stopped being about racism long ago. Racism was just a Democrat invention to justify owning human slaves for wealth.

As a Georgian, gently caress you.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

Deep Hurting posted:

As a teenager, Ben Carson was so smitten with his next-door neighbor Laura, he once used his scientific brilliance to construct a transformation chamber, hoping it would turn him from a nerdy, awkward, and annoying geek into a cool, confident, smooth operator suave enough to win her over.

But when he emerged from the chamber as Benn Carsón, this new personality was instead a dumb, violent psychopath, who went on a rampage stabbing friends with knives, clubbing relatives with blunt objects, and loudly proclaiming the Egyptian pyramids were used as grain silos instead of Pharaohs' tombs until Ben, thanks to Laura's encouragement, was able to briefly suppress Benn, climb back into the chamber, and return himself to normal.

Everybody learned a valuable lesson about the importance of being yourself, instead of trying to be something or someone you're not.

Or so we thought, for it soon became apparent that the Benn Carsón personality still lurked within Ben Carson's subconscious, periodically emerging and running amok, especially during times of great stress. So Ben, in order to learn how to remove this personality from his brain for good – even if it meant doing so by brute force – dedicated himself to the study of neurology. He became the world's greatest neursurgeon, but even this wasn't enough: the Benn Carsón personality was wily, and could not be isolated.

Out of options, Ben began heavily self-medicating with increasingly more powerful depressants, in an effort to at least smother the Benn Carsón personality. But this only exacerbated the problem, and now each personality alternates consciousness at random, while Benn Carsón constantly plots to finally take complete control of both their shared body, and the entire country.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, he's running for President now.

Dr. Carson and Mr. Benn: Fridays at 8 on ABC T.G.I.F.!

Making sure this made it on the next page.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Do we really need to take ted cruz, jindal and huckabee seriously now that they attended a Kevin Swanson conference where Kevin literally said we need laws on the books giving the death penalty for being gay?

More and more I feel like every single one of these candidates is a nonstarter for the general. They all seem to have worse credentials for running nationally than Romney did. And that's loving saying something.

Have you paid any attention to the Republican electorate, at all, this cycle? They are out for blood and to, "take...our...gubvernment............back. Shucky ducky"

If you've never taken the time to listen to Hermain Cain on WSB in Atlanta, spend 5 minutes doing so. It will open your eyes.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
GOP in full on freak out mode. Mind you, this is the first Republican email I've gotten this cycle.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

Shifty Pony posted:

So in short 4chan is awful and that is just distilled by /pol/?

I wonder what the Donald "The American dream is dead" Trump-supporter/Gamergate-believer overlap is.
A lot.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
Jesus loving christ I hope this election never ends

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

Blattdorf posted:

Fill a glass with vodka.

Take a sip whenever Sanders uses the word "issue" or "issues".

Refill when Sanders says "Wall Street" or "greed".

Now see how long it will take you to empty that glass.

I'm pretty sure that's manslaughter in most states.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

hahaha oh my god

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

Peachstapler posted:

Pretty sure this is how Donald "My net worth is many, many, many times Mitt Romney" Trump breaks 50% nationally.

I, a Bernie supporter and full beneficiary of the rear end loving GWB bestowed on this country, would unironically vote for him if he did this.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
What the gently caress did I just watch

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
Rush being very careful to not step on any toes in the first hour. Like he spent the whole first segment sucking EVERYONE'S dick.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

Intel&Sebastian posted:

De facto > The mars volta > At the drive in > Omar RodLop Quintet > el grupo nuevo > Antemasque > that time I was high on LSD and TMV walked out after 7 minutes because someone in the front row tossed piss at them > Sparta

:golfclap:

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
Trump honestly did wonderfully and looked like a polished, seasoned politician. I don't know what the gently caress to think anymore.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
It is my most intense, feverish dream that Reince Priebus comes on stage at the Republican convention with 1/4 of a handle of Jack in his hand, mumbling about, "the establishment" and "Rubio sucking dick in Miami in the 90s" and begins shooting wildly into the crowd. This, of course, being the RNC, is an open carry event and literally everyone dies in a Sandy Hook-style bloodbath.
If you think that is an outlandish possibility, you obviously haven't been paying attention. Chaos reigns.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
Awww shucky ducky!

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
Holy loving poo poo this election

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

SNAKES N CAKES posted:

Could this finally move the scales?

quote:

A scene in the upcoming Sacha Baron Cohen film The Brothers Grimsby, in which Donald "I have a great relationship with the blacks" Trump contracts AIDS, reportedly has Sony executives worried about potential blowback from the Republican presidential frontrunner.

Metro reports that in a scene in the latter half of the film, Donald "You won't see another black president for generations" Trump contracts AIDS after accidentally swallowing the blood of Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe (played in the film by a double), who contracts the virus earlier in the film. The Telegraph reports that the scene was originally written to have the Queen of England contract the virus, but it was deemed to be too offensive and switched out for Donald "You won't see another black president for generations" Trump in the final cut.

The UK paper reports that the scene in which Donald "I promise not to talk about your massive plastic surgeries" Trump contracts AIDS drew “loud cheering” at the film’s premiere, and the Huffington Post adds that it drew standing ovations at screenings across Europe.

Just wanted to make sure this didn't get missed 'cause fuckin :lol:

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
Yes. YESSSSSSSS

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

Lycus posted:

I believe the Vice President-elect becomes the acting President until the House comes to a majority of state delegations, however long it takes.

:stonk: Go on...

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
Friend Ben showing off his gifted hands. Also there's no way he isn't VP at this point.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
I need a link. Now.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

nice meltdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007