Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
Player safety comes first ban the preseason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
Need a youtube or gif of that Pastor moment.

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
holy poo poo

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
ban all afl recruiting until a player is at least 30 with a honours imo

e then ban everyone who gets recruited because theyll all be on drugs or gamblers or something

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
has anyone made a 'well he is the son of god' joke yet?

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
Don't forget Kepler Bradley!!!!

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
He loving wishes he was as talented as Darren Jarmen after retirement

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta8aIHrNRqY

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?

gay picnic defence posted:

Essendon really needs to change something in the forward 50. Daniher and Carlisle are both too skinny to out muscle defenders and neither seem to want to offer a lead. Maybe Giles or McKernan should get a crack or something.

Hurley wasn't the best kick but he's got the muscles to lead and crash packs, and not like he could be worse than Carlisle is doing up front.

also Carlisle was good down back so win/win?

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?

Shmoses posted:

:siren: Players named :siren:

EDIT: Erm, they've taken it down now. Breaches some of their own by-laws I think

And you can still see them if you look for the google cache page!

Good to see this case has been referred to some real loving professionals finally.

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?

hiddenmovement posted:

I am watching Essendon play dull, sideways, posession based footy

Essendon should be kicking nothing but torps in celebration of Fletcher's 400th.

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
Once they run out of money move them down to Tassie. Greater Western Launceston and the Hobart Coast.

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?

Corzaa posted:

Because for some reason the game ball wasn't a Sherrin. It was a loving Burley.

Probably why Rocca was spraying all his torps, too

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?

snaeksikn posted:

seriously though have carlisle, henderson and tarrant even played 20 good games between them?

Carlisle has, but they were all down back.

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
If whoever gets the job after Hird gets fired into the sun keeps playing all our defenders as loving full forwards I'm going to be so cross

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?

thepokey posted:

Also, why is it every coach now drinks out of those weird shaped red bottles? Is there seriously some deal in place for coaches to have to have uniform drink bottles?
I'm pretty sure they are AFL branded water bottles, I saw a 12 pack of them in the supermarket once. They're red football shaped bottles of water, nothing special.

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
False premise. Essendon's list is already full of crap players who don't want to be there. Keeping carlisle there won't change much of anything

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
Ban all trading. If players want to switch clubs they have to quit AFL for a year and play down in the O&M for a season first.

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?

You Am I posted:

Or play a season at a poo poo team before moving to the team of their choice

Might actually be the only way Melbourne would ever reach the finals.

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
Carlisle you loving spud

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
Fev should still be available

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?

Solemn Sloth posted:

Yeah I don't buy that excuse at all. I think that's what he came up with after the fact to avoid saying "I thought it was dodgy af" and thus implicating his teammates

My sister in law gets so anxious about needles she passes out, he could have totally opted out because of a fear of needles.

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
Because Essendon forced them to take players with doping suspensions hanging over their heads at knifepoint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?

NTRabbit posted:

Also I think an AFL version of Football Manager could be a good game. Because what talkback, twitter and bigfooty desperately need is people deconstructing coaching staff based on their successful experience in FM2016.

You mean you never played Kevin Sheedy AFL Coach!?

• Locked thread