Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

MrMoo posted:

So is any senator going to stand up and propose a Duggar's law to add child molestation to the list of "crimes considered heinous by society", and hopefully send an army of social workers to ensure the local societies actually understand that it is heinous?

More like ease the books so it doesnt count as molestation if it happens in between family members. Our family. Our ways. Why do you hate freedom so much?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Top City Homo posted:

reason that Jom Bib has access to the girls room should be obvious to all at this point

he rapes them

The real reason the oldest daughter stays behind. As long as daddy is boinking her the younguns are relatively safe.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

She looks like she needs to be rebooted.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Fiend posted:

What the loving gently caress

Quoting you so I dont have to quote that.....

What...... The....... gently caress..... gently caress .... Is..... That....

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

SpeedGem posted:

http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/toddlers-tiaras/tv-schedule/

What the gently caress did you think would happen?

TLC is the new lazytown meme.

Who is the clown now?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

a large trout posted:

how long until a full on family suicide?

I look forward to Duggar Death Day.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

SpeedGem posted:

id never gently caress my sister if i was alone on a desert island its wrong

You are weird.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Cobra-Commander posted:

According to the Bible all humans evolved from incest, which explains a lot about human nature.

If not incest then beastilalty. Makes you think.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

I hope the show gets replaced with giant Mexican-American Catholic family. "20 hombres and Counting".

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Lazy_Liberal posted:

:agreed: if that already exists, they need to get it subbed in English asap

The childrens birthday party with all the drunk uncles and cousins swinging at the pinata would be the best episode.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Cthulu Carl posted:

No subs, man. Half the fun of Spanish television is having no idea what the gently caress is going on because your high school Spanish has atrophied and even if you remembered it all, they never taught you the regional accents and dialects.

Hint. If it's in the US half the time they would be speaking in English.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

"Season 1, Episode 5: Papa gives a speech at his daughter's quinceanera, announces he's transitioning to a woman and wishes to be called 'Lupe' going forward."

You dont understand how machismo works. That's completely unlikely. Now introducing his second wife from a border town with an additional 10 kids? Yup.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Clochette posted:

They keep talking about how Michelle gets pregnant because it's "God's plan" even though her last two children were a miscarriage and a premature baby respectively and her next pregnancy risks killing her as well as her unborn child. They just do whatever they want and justify it with GOD'S PLAN but their interest in God's opinion is mysteriously absent whenever they fail at life and have to be bailed out.

Gods plan includes science helping her barren field support life.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

SpeedGem posted:

Question: "Why did God allow incest in the Bible?"

Answer: There are numerous examples of incest in the Bible. The most commonly thought-of examples are the sons/daughters of Adam and Eve (Genesis 4), Abraham marrying his half-sister Sarah (Genesis 20:12), Lot and his daughters (Genesis 19), Moses’ father Amram who married his aunt Jochebed (Exodus 6:20), and David’s son Amnon with his half-sister Tamar (2 Samuel 13). It is important to note, however, that in two of the above instances (Tamar and Lot) one of the parties involved was an unwilling participant in the incest.

It is important to distinguish between incestuous relationships prior to God commanding against them (Leviticus 18:6-18) and incest that occurred after God’s commands had been revealed. Until God commanded against it, it was not incest. It was just marrying a close relative. It is undeniable that God allowed incest in the early centuries of humanity. If Adam and Eve were indeed the only two human beings God created, their sons and daughters would have had no other choice but to marry and reproduce with their siblings and close relatives. The second generation would have had to marry their cousins, just as after the flood the grandchildren of Noah would have had to intermarry amongst their cousins. The reason incest is so strongly discouraged in the world today is the understanding that reproduction between closely related individuals has a much higher risk of causing genetic abnormalities. In the early days of humanity, though, this was not a risk due to the fact that the human genetic code was relatively free of defects.

It seems, then, that by the time of Moses, the human genetic code had become polluted enough that close intermarriage was no longer safe. So, God commanded against sexual relations with siblings, half-siblings, parents, and aunts/uncles (Genesis 2:24 seems to indicate that marriage and sexual relations between parents and children were never allowed by God). It was not until many centuries later that humanity discovered the genetic reason that incest is unsafe and unwise. While the idea of incest is disgusting and abhorrent to us today, as it should be, we have to remember why it is sinful, that is, the genetic problems. Since this was not an issue in the early centuries of humanity, what occurred between Adam and Eve’s children, Abraham and Sarah, and Amram and Jochebed, should not be viewed as incest. Again, the key point is that sexual relations between close relatives must be viewed differently pre-Law and post-Law. It did not become “incest” until God commanded against it.

So.... God isn't perfect? He intentionally designed our DNa to get all hosed up if we diddled with close relatives? Gods a loving monster. To punish the children of such a union with unbearable defects is heinous.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

SpeedGem posted:

Hey man, maybe god had a bad day, maybe he was remembering the angle rebellion and creating hell in a drunken haze. Gods just a frat boy. With a car dealership.

Well if you put it that way I guess pobodys nerfect. Who do I write the check to in order to guarantee my salvation?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

cumshitter posted:

Like, she apparently thought you couldn't throw a rock in a place like New York without it hitting two gangs of roving homosexuals in assless leather chaps before it landed in a naked dude's butthole.

Really depends on what night of the week and district.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

I'd jimmerboat the hell out of those titties.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Insufferable prick.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

No. 6 posted:

LOL. I managed to have sex with my wife before marriage, get drunk at my wedding, gently caress her the night of, and still make it to breakfast the next morning. I remember it all and that guy is a little bitch.

Dude we all had sex with your wife that night. You'd recall if you wasn't drunk.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Pvt.Scott posted:

Hmmm...If only there were many and varied ways to keep that scenario from happening, from education and freely available supplies, to birth control, minor surgery, emergency contraceptives and yes, even abstinence and abortion. I guess the fundies' abstinence and ignorance only program is working fine, if you like kids becoming parents before they're old enough to vote.

I graduated high school from a small rural town in the mid-west US that had more churches in it than stores and restaurants. The school system taught actual useful sex ed stuff ( I don't know if they do now, I graduated in 2001) and to my knowledge none of the girls around my age, give or take a year or two were pregnant in my two years there, despite many being sexually active. GASP! Maybe being directly outside an Air Force Base made a difference? Obviously 17-21 YO airmen with more debt than sense were going to gently caress HS girls, so the base commander probably "encouraged" safe practices and leaned on the local school system to do the same. Just spit ballin'. Kinda weird for that part of the country, really. Maybe it was the flouridated water. :tinfoil:

If that had been a Marine base things would have been different.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Crusty Nutsack posted:

why did they change the color of her shirt to make it dayglo

and did they make her boob bigger??????

seems like both things would make her seem whorish in the eyes of baby jesus

I was just think in' little momma duggar got some bangin titties.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Bonapartisan posted:

Apparently they are there, but for some reason, edited the hell out of that photo. HD filters are the bane of fundies too, I guess. I can't explain his arm, although I will say he's really got some marfan looking limbs so I guess he could have his arm just really awkwardly placed.

Original unfundiefiltered

Oh, and he recently had jaw realignment surgery, so his mouth was I guess way more hosed up before. God help me for knowing all this but these people fascinate me :(

That photo still doesnt jive. The angle of the beach and waves is all wrong.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Ryoshi posted:

ugh jesus I wish I wasn't reminded of this comic

I remember everything except the name. Pretty brutal.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

I'll volunteer to dig the dugout to dispose the dead Duggar dudes.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Top City Homo posted:

the towering bulbous meat fleshling in the middle

Ain't no meat there.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

jojoinnit posted:

You're all monsters

Welcome to SomethingAwful?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

I feel bad because I know applejack is brown but I got 5yr olds.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Or you could just keep it simple and kick him in the dick.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

That's just her youthful doughy complexion.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Would.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

whalesteak posted:

Jim Bob concurs.

I'd jam my bob in her Jim so hard she'll be screaming "jimmity bobbity" in no time.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

The girl in the back wants some of the Jim Bob.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Buttcoin purse posted:

My first instinct was to agree with you, but then the phrase "don't stick your dick in crazy" came to mind.

What's the worse that could happen?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

That's a bad example. That parasite replaces the hosts tongue and still functions.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Meh. At least it replaces the tongue. Pretty cool parasite overall. Its cousins are just loving bums and live in the gills. Lingcod and halibut always seem to have a nice little collection. If I got the time I'll pluck them off before throwing them back. Some get as big as a quarter.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Julet Esqu posted:

It's not just your state. There's a reason Early Childhood Caries is considered a serious public health problem worldwide, in both developed and developing countries alike. Socioeconomic status, education level, and the oral hygiene level of the parent/guardian are much bigger factors than region.

I had to do a double take on the oral hygiene because I thought you were talking about kiddie diddlers still.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Wait, you guys still have a problem with that whole thing? It's been months!

Yeah the girls got over it so we should rite?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

pr0p posted:

Most cool women went this route and are fine

Tell your mom we said hi.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Buttcoin purse posted:

:boom:

How many tater tot casserole recipes does it have?

drat I hadn't heard details about his crimes before :stonk:

One sick gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Pvt.Scott posted:

I'm sorry that you feel that one of the most influential collected works in world history is worth ignoring.

99.5% is worth ignoring. It may be influential but that doesn't mean it wasn't worth ignoring.

Like a whole book is like x begot y. Nobody cares.

• Locked thread