Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

Corpse-Party is the story of five students who are trapped together in a haunted high school. Can they all escape with their lives, or will they join the hundreds of vengeful spirits that haunt the school?

I'm playing Corpse Party -Rebuilt-, which is a fan remake of the original PC98 Corpse-Party, from 1996. If you've played the PSP games or read my LPs, this game is worth checking out to see what they changed and what they left the same between versions

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3744575

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

Let's Play Corpse Party: Blood Drive!

The thrilling conclusion to the Corpse Party series!

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.
Birds, Bears and Automobiles. Let's Play the Banjo-Triloogie!

Celebrate the release of Yooka-Laylee with a megathread of the full Banjo-Kazooie trilogy! The Banjo games are my favorite game series (with Banjo-Kazooie being my favorite game, period), and I'm playing all the games with my best friends as rotating co-commentators. We're currently working through Banjo-Kazooie! We're a couple of videos in but the thread was just posted a few days ago so I think it counts as new.

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

Ive started on a concept I've been wanting to try for awhile, an LP of all the Banjo-Kazooie games, my favorite game series.

The thread's just started, and I'm currently playing Banjo-Kazooie! (Xbox Live Arcade version)

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

The Banjo-Triloogie thread has hit part 1.5: Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge for the GBA. It's a bad game, but it's super weird and worth seeing.

Grunty's Revenge OP in the thread

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

It's the final chapter of Corpse Party's Heavenly Host saga, Corpse Party: Blood Drive!

A long time coming, with one abandoned LP due to computer hardware failure, I'm finally fulfilling the curse of my bloodline and showing the rest of this series.

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

The Banjo-Triloogie thread has finally reached its final part.

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts is a 2008 Xbox 360 game about building cars and completing challenges. It's an extremely polarizing game, but I think it's absolutely fantastic.

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.
Let's Play The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: Challenge Mode

I've started a challenge Let's Play of Ocarina of Time, in which I've imposed various restrictions on myself such as 3 hearts only, no shield, and fighting with the Broken Giant's Knife as my primary weapon. It's a fairly straightforward run through the game with minimal sidequests (since, well, I don't want Heart Pieces) that shows one of the most challenging ways to play Ocarina of Time without use of mods or bugs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

Let's Play A Hat in Time: The Original Hat-Based Platformer

A Hat in Time is the good 2017 revival of the 3D collectathon genre. It is in fact, one of my favorite games of all time. Come join me as I play the game to 110% completion and make Hat Kid do her iconic dance.