Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

All right then, don't mind if I do!

Fire Emblem: Binding Blade. Yes, the one with Roy in it.

This will be a relaxed, mostly-blind run of the sixth Fire Emblem game using the newest translation and maybe just a tiny little bit of romhacking shenanigans to spice things up. It won't be super informative, but hopefully we can have some fun while I bumble about and discover for myself just how bad Roy really is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

I'm playing Restoration Queen, a mod for Fire Emblem Sacred Stones.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

I started playing Fire Emblem: Order of the Crimson Arm. It's an original Fire Emblem game built on the FE7 engine.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

I started playing The Road to Ruin. It's an original Fire Emblem game built on the FE7 engine, and a pretty nice looking one at that.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

Gonna play some Random Emblem

in the Romhackeria

so check it out!

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

Oh yeah, I should probably put this here, too. We started a new randomized Fire Emblem megathread, which now has a Sacred Stones self-randomizer run by Minus Green and a Path of Radiance run by Sorites as well as my FE7 one. Feel free to participate!

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

Do you like Fire Emblem? Do you like romhacking? Do you like goon projects?

If so, it might interest you to know that I'm playing the latest Awful Emblem demo!

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

I'm playing another romhack, but it's not a Fire Emblem one this time!

This one is Final Fantasy IV: Free Enterprise, and it randomizes Final Fantasy IV. Randomly!

Free Enterprise presents itself as an "open-world romhack and scavenger hunt". It gives you the airship at the beginning of the game so you can go anywhere you want on the overworld, visit all the towns and and tackle any dungeons you like in any order. Aside from that, it does of course also do the usual randomizer thing where you get random party members and items instead of the ones you'd normally pick up in any given place and all the boss fights are shuffled around. There are a lot of options to fiddle with, but for this run i just have it set to, essentially, "randomize everything as randomly as possible" and my objective is simply to kill the final boss.

Come check it out in the romhack thread.

vilkacis fucked around with this message at 13:31 on Mar 7, 2020

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

I'm doing a bow users only challenge run of FE8, come watch me suffer(?).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

Come help me figure out this Fire Emblem... bartending simulator... romhack thingy??