Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Isn't food supposed to go down the food pipe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

FlyinPingu posted:

to go back to "wife had a surprise baby" man

Is "battling weight issues" the PC version of I'm a fatso and so is my unfortunate wife

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

darkwasthenight posted:

BTSBen Carson is, amazingly, a no-poo poo medical professional irl. A nursedoctor of some kind I think.

Edit: but yes they basically do that exact thing, in between the occasional serious postrun for presidency.

FTFY

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Count Freebasie posted:

Works best without context:
[quote="Guy Goodbody" post="466973633"]
Last time I looked in Negrotown, Negromancer was explaining that the other black posters had insufficient depth of black experience, so they could only talk about their own life experience, and not black stuff generally. It was OK for him to say that, Negromancer explained, because he had the deepest black experience of anyone there.

Nice humblebrag

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Anyone have the posts by abunchofnumbers, the back panther guy? Didnt he get into progressively more motorcycle accidents until he won a huge settlement, then bought a Lamborghini and ended up crashing that too, although maybe I made that part up in my head. Somewhere among the accidents, he lost an arm and posted the pics

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Wasn't Noni the one who went all in on Doobie at the beginning and got people to send him lots of :10bux:

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

theflyingorc posted:

...I BELIEVE he became a mod almost immediately AFTER he posted that, if I remember my timeline correctly.

Hot Dog Kickstarter gets posted to be mocked -> Noni waxes philosphical - > goons begin funding it - > Noni made mod -> Kickstarter finishes, Christmas presents given.

I coulda swore that ended with no xmas presents given because goon dad funded the frog dogger

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Pun chains are the best because it outs the autists who have no sense of humor, but love to let people know they don't like something

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

funktopus posted:

God drat, Randbrick has always been one of the best posters on here. I wish I could be that clever.

Didn't Randbrick get dunked on mercilessly like 10 years ago in helldump or am I misremembering?

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Whatever happened to A Starwar Betamax? Anything that guy said was funny

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Absurd Alhazred posted:

More like oldcopainless

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Pastry of the Year posted:

*bursts into the thread all out of breath* GUYS GUYS I FINALLY FOUND THE TEEN CUM

Well if they leave it laying around like that...

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

Venture Bros. owns.

This fact is not useless

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Karate Bastard posted:

Cause there sure won't be enough fuel for them the way things are going.

Plenty of clean coal :v:

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Farmdizzle posted:

I was wondering where the new gang tag came from.

Too bad it wasn’t :sever:

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Breetai posted:

Someone I know had a fairly raucous party wherein a houseguest and his girlfriend snuck into an upstairs bedroom for some anal hankey pankey.

A combination of keeping the lights off so as not to arouse suspicion, him wearing a condom, and both of them being plastered, meant that they didn't realise that the serendipitous finding of a handy pot of lube in a dresser drawer was actually Vicks Vapo-rub until he was hilt-deep in her barnhole.

Do you talk like this IRL?

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Jedit posted:

"You expect me to talk?"

"No Mister Bond, I expect you to get high!"

Lol

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Improbable Lobster posted:

Craptacular! posted:

My server has over 500 episodes of Power Rangers, with a little less than half of them marked, and that’s before we get into the Japanese show it’s based on, where I have hundreds more. I also watch a bunch of “based on comic books” shows like The Flash, Supergirl, and one of those Marvel programs. I should be swimming in superhero toy ads, right?

My social ads are for pizza, Starbucks, and pet beds.

username describes his taste in entertainment

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Idiots design water slide that decapitates child and are probably going to prison:

china bot posted:

carry on my headless son
you'll be in pieces when you are done
don't you slide no more

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

Holy poo poo.

Yeah, now I wonder what an al-Qaeda themed Top Gun would look like

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

cock hero flux posted:

people always remember the bike pump from the sounding story but i was far more horrified by the pencils

i mean, beyond the obvious issue of diameter, imagine the splinters

We had a patient who used one of those glass stirring rods that you’d use in chemistry class and it broke inside.

Lmao

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Nurge posted:

Poor F-35, thought of rain and Itcaught on fire and exploded.

FTFY

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

But we still have F-16's which are way cooler and sometimes have scary mouths painted on them. All our planes should have scary mouths painted on them.

Alternatively, it could have Kirk Johnson’s hands (with the ring, of course)

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

The gently caress is a koan

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Has anyone done a slideshow of dead goon’s posts like that set to that I will remember you song?

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

:laugh:

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

CannonFodder posted:

This is triggering me so much right now.

:same:

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

That kinda looks like he was drawing dignity

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Krankenstyle posted:

like, as a concept?

It's dignity! Gah! Don't you even know dignity when you see it?

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

CantDecideOnAName posted:

From the Interior Design thread:

Is beatmstrJ the goon who cut out his structural joists out to put a sunken tub in

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Doc Hawkins posted:

few things seem goonier than working into conversations how much you hate something that a lot of people seem to like

Voicing an opinion like this can get someone to spend $10 on your new av. For instance, if you dislike chocolate.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

RandomFerret posted:

Labey mine, don't go deep
Labey mine, never seep
Lips that bring joy to my heart,
Ready to part, labia mine

HAL9000 voice:
Lab-ie Lab-ie
Give me your answer do
I’m half crazy
All for the love of you

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Holy poo poo, it’s an apocryphal “I was watching X, I said <something funny> and the whole audience clapped and cheered.

Does some one have the chain of those handy?

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Welcome back thread!

Leon Einstein posted:

I love rocking out to Tears in Heaven. I knew a boomer that would always talk about how Wonderful Tonight was a panty dropper for him.

CPL593H posted:

Tears in Heaven is more of a baby dropper.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

value-brand cereal posted:

General Bullshit › Im callin it right now that Hawaiian hiker faked the whole thing

:laugh:

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Untrustable posted:

Why did I Google it?

[Citation needed]
:lol: TIL that there is a furry wikipedia. That is a rat hole I don’t want to go down...

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Pilliotive care

I :lol:d

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Mr. Sunshine posted:

What kind of American puritan cornflakes eating nonsense is this washcloth/loofah bullshit? If you're too prudish to finger your own rear end in a top hat, you're too prudish to finger someone else's rear end in a top hat, and that ain't no way to live your life.

Says the object that destroyed GE Cafe’s rear end in a top hat

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Burt Sexual posted:

Yeah? Well I’ve been quoted dozens, maybe hundreds, of times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Picnic Princess posted:

He was the only one around here I genuinely felt like being actively mean to rather than just teasing.

I see you’ve forgotten OXBALLS.COM