Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ace of Baes
Hello.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes

FluffieDuckie posted:

how's the baby baes?

shes good ill post a funny picture soon

Ace of Baes

Pedantra posted:

trying to patronize someone who's coattails you're riding just looks sad

you know for being a transgender girl you sure do suck your own dick a lot

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ace of Baes

Ace of Baes posted:

shes good ill post a funny picture soon

----------------

Ace of Baes
this was when my mom was trying to skype her when she was eating lunch

----------------

Ace of Baes
ok last one, her playing with the cat

Ace of Baes

Afro Doug posted:

wow okay that sounds really great... i love what your saying here...

*awkwardly fumbles for the secret trapdoor button*

yes please continue

----------------

Ace of Baes
lol

Ace of Baes
my daughter finally started saying dada, which is apparently her word for cat

Ace of Baes
smdh byob has a long history of weird breakfast now the goose stepping duck mod wants to shut it down where has my country gone

Ace of Baes

FluffieDuckie posted:

anxiously awaiting these good posts

turn on your monitor

Ace of Baes
my sig is really good its why i havent changed my name and av in a while, does education station still post

----------------

Ace of Baes

lmbo calrissian posted:

what resources does byob have for the mentally ill and low income

im a certified suicide counselor if you want to talk

Ace of Baes

Tusen Takk posted:

certified? by who? I don't trust big government they can barely teach a child to read and they expect me to believe that if they certify a person to do something way more important we ought to just believe them???

NOT ON MY WATCH, OBAMA

https://www.livingworks.net/programs/asist/

Ace of Baes

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I know I am! :v:

But I'm old enough to have actually had CYOA books when I was a kid.

Ace of Baes
I took my puppy to the dog park yesterday and a rottweiler bit at him and scratched his nose, I dont think its gonna leave a scar but what kind of rear end in a top hat brings an aggressive dog to a dog park on a Saturday.

Ace of Baes

Uxzuigal posted:

(Not saying this applies to you, just general thing:p ):
This is why I always have my dog leashed and tell other people to gently caress off with their ugly mutts, my dog, when adult will always get the blame anyways if something bad happends.
I hate the "oh but she/he is just curious" - Well ,gently caress you I dont care. My dog aint socializing with other dogs.

My dog was on a leash, but it was a leashless dog park, he was in a busy area where tons of dogs were interacting with each other, and didnt even try to give us a heads up that his dog was aggressive or anything, dude shouldnt have even been at the park because of the parks rules, but I wasn't about to get a dog potentially euthanized because his owner was an rear end in a top hat who didnt train him.

Ace of Baes
why did blub get banned

Ace of Baes

Shakill OReal posted:

I went to a weed store in Portland and was so underwhelmed it made me quit smoking weed.

Colorado weed rules.

Ace of Baes

Ace of Baes

Ace of Baes
There's a baby toy next his kennel because my 1 y/o daughter loves to crawl in there and use it as a playfort because she's weird as hell.

Ace of Baes

alnilam posted:

he's right, did you know they're made of CO2 (a noted greenhouse gas) and dirt?! Gross!

last weekend I went out to a bar with some people and this girl spent 10 minutes telling us all how carbonation was bad for you because carbonic acid is acidic

Ace of Baes
My kid could beat up all your nieces and nephews.

Ace of Baes
My daughter defeating a wild beast over twice her size.

----------------

Ace of Baes
War is hell....

----------------

Ace of Baes
In the end, he was forced to surrender to the baby, and let her use him as a drum/pillow.

----------------

Ace of Baes
the cute latina female at the 7/11 won't stop flirting with me

Ace of Baes

FactsAreUseless posted:

Well, it's not like you were using them.

e: misread sorry
lmao

Ace of Baes
Nichelle Nichols was one of the first black americans to play a non servant on US TV, she also had the first interracial kiss on TV with Kirk. Fun fact: she wanted to quit star trek but MLK personally asked her not to. She would end up inspiring Mae Jemison, the first black woman to go to space, to become an astronaut.

Ace of Baes

Shakill OReal posted:

I think I've been working out for like 3 weeks now, and now my forearms are enormous popeye-things that my triceps won't catch up to and I think I need heavier weights for side laterals so I can get some delts

I'm still kind afat but now it's on top of muscle + I'm feeling hella sexy. I've always been a big-rear end barrel chested guy and everyone told me I could put on muscle easy but I didn't think it would be this easy. But I'm eating way more too and adding fat. It's ok I guess.

Your body is just reacting to you starting to work out, it's called beginners gains but really it's the neurological pathways in ur brain or w.e. getting used to your muscles being used in that way. Muscle takes a while to put on unless youre using steroids so don't get discouraged when your " muscle gains" stop in the near future.

Are you using a plan?

Ace of Baes

drilldo squirt posted:

I tip my pizza guy 5 bucks.

me too, the only time I ever tip less than 5 bucks is if im like getting a coffee or something, even when i was like dirt broke my motto (that i stole from somebody else) is if you can't afford to tip you can't afford to order food

i tip restraunt servers at least $10 usually unless it was lovely service because their job blows hard

Ace of Baes

Yobgoblin posted:

i really could use a loving hug right now. nobody around me likes being anywhere near me but yet they have to. gently caress.

why don't people like you

Ace of Baes
Consider running: If you get fast enough, you can even run away from your problems.

----------------

Ace of Baes

lol

Ace of Baes
he sent that 10 min after I posted asking why ppl don't like him...

Ace of Baes
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3773253&userid=167947

:chloe:

Ace of Baes
I'm watching a 12, 9, and 3 year old, along with my 1 yr old, thank God for netflix

Ace of Baes
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/09/11/dolphins-recorded-having-a-conversation-for-first-time/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
If she rejects you just start blasting Tubthumping by Chumbawumba on your phone.