Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Can't wait for the beta to be a buggy loving mess.
Probably.
How was the D1 beta anyway?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Any word on if we're done with that silent protagonist poo poo yet?

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Maker Of Shoes posted:

its back to doing poo poo damage. took 3 hits to down a red bar.

:downsgun:

To be fair, this guy kinda sucks

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Maker Of Shoes posted:

it took him nearly 15 minutes to even use his third ability. its loving painful to watch

plinking away at the drill officer with his sidearm and only barely remembering that he has a loving grenade launcher.
And then letting the ADS recoil gently caress up most of those shots

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

What are these numbers indicative of?

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Why do these companies continually get the worst loving players to play their poo poo in reveal events?

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Ever play (public lobby) Diablo 3 on a console? That's one reason.

*instantly gains 50 light levels*

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Yeah this reveal was great and all I guess, but where's the loving griffball imitation?
Please tell me the soccer game or whatever the gently caress has a mode that allows weapons

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

xzzy posted:

Yeah, dumping tryhards onto the PC is the SBMM we all want.

They'll migrate back to consoles once their loving video cards and drivers melt.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

OdinsBeard posted:

I do think it's a little weird that we didn't see Solar Titan/Void Hunter/Arc Warlock at any point during the reveal. Unless I missed it?

I think they just show one of each elemental subclass for the initial reveal.
Anything else will come in subsequent announcements/ leaks.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

the good fax machine posted:

Private matches are where you settle your differences with that one shitlord in pvp who decides he wants to be your rival

Wrecks v Rasheed

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

FishBulb posted:

Is it monkeu?

At the rate dude is acting, it loving may as well be.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Maker Of Shoes posted:

actual perk revealed at launch

Better: Gun is slightly better now

.06% better

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

FishBulb posted:

Are people reading both threads?!? Why?!?

Getting easy laughs off the pc guy(s)

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

FishBulb posted:

I'm sure this has already been discussed and I just missed it but how does the new weapon layout work? Like I know it's kinetic, elemental, power and shotties and snipes are in power now, but can only certain guns be kinetic or elemental? Like are kinetic weapons always AR/Scout/Pulse/HC or is it less divided than that?

stick the shooty end up a PC player's rear end and overclock it

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

super macho dude posted:

Want more Fallout gauss guns.

Also, some Cabal exotics :hist101:

Instead of another sword exotic, we just get a huge phalanx shield from some strike boss.
Functions just like the VoG relic.

That one's free bungie.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

get dunked on

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

xzzy posted:

The "dogfighting" was pretty dumbed down and could only be fun against AI, basically a good deal once or twice but if you had to do it any more it would be a pretty crappy chore.

Wasn't there only like 2 times in Reach where you actually had to fly somewhere?

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

haveblue posted:

Now I want to play the halo games again but not to go unpack and reconnect the 360, help

Buy the MCC

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

What if the ghost is actually the main character you play and the guardian is your pet that you control and direct

:raise:

#staywoke guardian

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Are you insinuating that Bungie cribbed the plot of Destiny from the hit movie Gamer, starring esteemed actor Gerard Butler?

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Maker Of Shoes posted:

not a chance in hell i would spend more time doing this than just shooting them but it still owns

I thought it reset enemies that got knocked off map?

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

A worthy death.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Ehhhhhhhhhhh I think it depends on your play style. Personally, I like low impact snipers because their equip speed is high enough that I don't feel like it needs SS. But QD is always nice. Plus I will never turn down giving a sniper more AA via range.

I have Life Support on a SG, QD, HH 1000YS and it doesn't proc enough to make it useful. It would be better on a primary weapon.

If you like low impact, then why are you bitching about the 3 Weyloran's you got earlier?

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Why does that look like some unused No Man's Sky poo poo?

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Tei posted:

I would play Waframe, Planetside 2 or unironically APB, if not where absolutelly burned of them of playing 700+ hours

APB is loving garbage though.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

GET MY BELT SON posted:

I'm def a xslut

How'd you get into my bookmarks?

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

You should compile all this poo poo and send it to everyone at bungie.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Alteisen posted:

Better than KF and Crota. :shrug:

Wrong again sport

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Alteisen posted:

I know you fellas are retarded, you don't need to keep hammering that point home guys.

I figure the only reason you like wrath is because you did it at least 12 times across all your copies.
Developed some weird rear end stockholm syndrome.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

I have been dunked on by so many goddamned wormwoods, it's loving ridiculous.
I'm not even sure where the gently caress you get that sidearm.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Don't understand why people insist on using the mancannons still.
You just know there's someone waiting with a sniper.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

why the gently caress did it take them until destiny 2 to figure this poo poo out?

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Waffle House posted:

For unironically enjoying a videogame? :confused:

For reading way too much into things that are literally nothing more than a design element.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

the good fax machine posted:

Lot of loving Taken in the screenshots going around. :negative:

Just lol if you didn't think these assholes were gonna re-use some poo poo we were tired of already.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

xzzy posted:

Undying Mind and Hawkmoon are the only bits of exclusive content that I'm glad xbox got.

That stair climb is basically Year One Mayhem and Hawkmoon is a legit baller hand cannon.

Y'all can gently caress off with exodus blue and 4th horseman though.

The stair climb is great.
When your fireteam is making orbs.
Sometimes you get one guy who just doesn't want to use his super until the boss.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

AAB posted:

https://twitter.com/striker_codex/status/875152910715199488

some kind of nightfall patrol dealio incoming

30 strange coins for your efforts guardian, now wait until next week for your lovely emote box

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Destiyn 3 should just be framed as another Final Destination movie, since most of the guardians have cheated death so hard for so long.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Schizotek posted:

People who think a fourth element type would be based off the traditional "earth-wind-fire" poo poo or "the darkness" are dumb. The 3 current elements are based off three of the four fundamental interactions of matter. Void is gravity, Arc is electromagnetic, and Solar is the strong interraction. That leaves the weak interraction responsible for radioactive decay. Assuming they ever add a third element, it'll be based on radiation and will probably be green glowy poo poo.

Oh so the next game will be Destiny Uranium?
Sick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

sunday at work posted:

Really hope this Flashpoint thing is going to scratch that Fire Fight itch.

I'm fairly kinda sure it'll work like the quarantine missions in the plaguelands