Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Jukebox Hero posted:

Nazis r pepul 2 guise

Nah just people-like creatures. Like chocolatey bars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

ArbitraryC posted:

So you're saying you support literal pre-emptive murder of people you disagree with politically?

I support the murder of anyone who isn't a pinko commie liberal bitch just like me

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
my eyes are rolling in the back of my head from laughter with how the globalist decided to frame this one. this guy isn't a thug, because he was being trained to kill people the right way? brilliant!
so a group of 3 young black teens were blocking a walk way and reacted to a beleaguering drunk telling them to move with a simple no? can we do an empirical study on this? like walk up to a group of young boys on a street corner and tell them to move, yea i bet they were so cordial.

what kind of sucker do you have to be to believe this.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
"globalist" means jew :ssh:

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
(((afeelgoodpoop)))

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

afeelgoodpoop posted:

my eyes are rolling in the back of my head from laughter with how the globalist decided to frame this one. this guy isn't a thug, because he was being trained to kill people the right way? brilliant!
so a group of 3 young black teens were blocking a walk way and reacted to a beleaguering drunk telling them to move with a simple no? can we do an empirical study on this? like walk up to a group of young boys on a street corner and tell them to move, yea i bet they were so cordial.

what kind of sucker do you have to be to believe this.

0/10 weak troll

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Flesh Forge posted:

Is there any way to criticize free trade and capital without being labeled an anti semite?

This is a common line of attack I hear from the center, that if you don't like free trade or multinational governance it actually means you hate Jewish people.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Toadvine posted:

Is there any way to criticize free trade and capital without being labeled an anti semite?

This is a common line of attack I hear from the center, that if you don't like free trade or multinational governance it actually means you hate Jewish people.

No.

The concept of nations and borders are outmoded and racist. It's not that you hate Jews, it's that you clearly hate everyone outside of your nation/ethnic group. GODDAMN MEXICANS STEALING OUR JOBS is not exactly a subtle dogwhistle.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Try not using words that only anti-Semites use and that's a start

(((GLOBALIZATION))) is a meme and it's gonna take more than you and me to undo that.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Somebody was stabbed? Well I never

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Jukebox Hero posted:

Try not using words that only anti-Semites use and that's a start

(((GLOBALIZATION))) is a meme and it's gonna take more than you and me to undo that.

economists and critics use that word too. stop labeling people as anti-semitic

alt-right uses pepe, that doesnt make pepe alt-right

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Toadvine posted:

economists and critics use that word too. stop labeling people as anti-semitic

alt-right uses pepe, that doesnt make pepe alt-right

Yes, but when people like you use that term to specifically mean Jews 1,488 times out of 1,500, it's hard for the rest of us to not jump to the conclusion.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Apoplexy posted:

Yes, but when people like you use that term to specifically mean Jews 1,488 times out of 1,500, it's hard for the rest of us to not jump to the conclusion.

you can try and try to paint me as antisemitic but thats not the case.

especially because Im not talking about Jews

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
If I got you talking about what you think of globalism, I'm sure it'd seep into the conversation pretty quickly.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Apoplexy posted:

If I got you talking about what you think of globalism, I'm sure it'd seep into the conversation pretty quickly.

it wouldnt. I dont think you could talk about it without accusing me of hating jewish folks though

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634

Apoplexy posted:

No.

The concept of nations and borders are outmoded and racist. It's not that you hate Jews, it's that you clearly hate everyone outside of your nation/ethnic group. GODDAMN MEXICANS STEALING OUR JOBS is not exactly a subtle dogwhistle.

This is what liberals actually believe

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
friendly recap for everyone, these young men were uncourteous to the point that they blocked a walk way and were consciously imposing impasse on bystanders. they saw an intoxicated enraged man coming their way who threatened them for it, and instead of noticing the danger of the situation, they refused, arrogantly. why would young black men feel so entitled to ignoring basic courtesy of society, to the point where an angry, drunk white man threatening them doesn't cause them to feel placative to the mans instability? did they not care for thier life, or were they used to doing things like blocking walk ways as a group and other people just ignoring them, did they expect him not to be able to hurt them or something?

also, props to the loving antiwhite racist op who automatically pins a drunk idiot stabber as some white warrior who only derived motivation from hate, and that nobody is capable of ever being an unhinged drunk rear end in a top hat that gets mad and stabs other assholes.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
This is tremendous content

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
NAZIS

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
"Globalization" is a thing economists talk about.
"Globalists" is an anti-Semitic dogwhistle phrase.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
You know, I think I'm cool with punching nazis as long as they're actually nazis. Like I saw a video of that Richard Spencer guy calling for ethnic cleansing in a room full of guys giving Hitler salutes, so I think it's safe to say that guy's an actual nazi. That dude deserved it.

Unfortunately people have a tendency to call everyone they don't agree with a nazi. I've even seen a few jews get called nazis and I'm like shut the gently caress up you fuckin dopes

So if you can prove to me that somebody is actually a goose-steppin' swastika-wearing fascist without a shadow of a doubt, then I give you my stamp of approval to punch them

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Gammatron 64 posted:

You know, I think I'm cool with punching nazis as long as they're actually nazis. Like I saw a video of that Richard Spencer guy calling for ethnic cleansing in a room full of guys giving Hitler salutes, so I think it's safe to say that guy's an actual nazi. That dude deserved it.

Unfortunately people have a tendency to call everyone they don't agree with a nazi. I've even seen a few jews get called nazis and I'm like shut the gently caress up you fuckin dopes

So if you can prove to me that somebody is actually a goose-steppin' swastika-wearing fascist without a shadow of a doubt, then I give you my stamp of approval to punch them

Who cares what you think

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Toadvine posted:

antisemitism is anticapitalism for jocks

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Let's just stab everyone so nobody feels left out

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

OMFG FURRY posted:

antisemitism is anticapitalism for jocks

I have been lifting weights 🤔

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

afeelgoodpoop posted:

friendly recap for everyone, these young men were uncourteous to the point that they blocked a walk way and were consciously imposing impasse on bystanders. they saw an intoxicated enraged man coming their way who threatened them for it, and instead of noticing the danger of the situation, they refused, arrogantly. why would young black men feel so entitled to ignoring basic courtesy of society, to the point where an angry, drunk white man threatening them doesn't cause them to feel placative to the mans instability? did they not care for thier life, or were they used to doing things like blocking walk ways as a group and other people just ignoring them, did they expect him not to be able to hurt them or something?

also, props to the loving antiwhite racist op who automatically pins a drunk idiot stabber as some white warrior who only derived motivation from hate, and that nobody is capable of ever being an unhinged drunk rear end in a top hat that gets mad and stabs other assholes.

also, she was totally asking for it, wearing that revealing outfit and all

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

afeelgoodpoop posted:

I too poo poo my pants and run away from every surly drunk rear end in a top hat in the street. Especially when I'm waiting for my cab to show up and need to stay in something close to the same place so they can find me.

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
you have very poor thinking abilities if your reaction to a threatening inebriated person is to antagonize them, sorry to be the one to inform you. im also sorry for whatever made you feel like you can never be harmed by white people, though im guessing its because you spent much of your youth as a predator who enjoyed engaging in gang violence against others, as most people who believe in black invulnerability have. been in any videos on world star?

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

I:m glad a man had to die to make this excellent thread

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

This. It's about time we as a nation implemented a murder fetishist kill club.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Toadvine posted:

You must not be familiar with afeelgoodpoop's posting history.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Flesh Forge posted:

only if you accept nazi ideology

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Toadvine posted:

you can try and try to paint me as antisemitic but thats not the case.

especially because Im not talking about Jews

Nobody said YOU were but it's odd how you chronically think they have.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I am pleased when people I disagree with are killed. I am also pleased when people I disagree with kill others so I can talk about it with a serious expression. Really, death is good. Unless I was the one being killed, then I would not like that.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

afeelgoodpoop posted:

you have very poor thinking abilities if your reaction to a threatening inebriated person is to antagonize them, sorry to be the one to inform you. im also sorry for whatever made you feel like you can never be harmed by white people, though im guessing its because you spent much of your youth as a predator who enjoyed engaging in gang violence against others, as most people who believe in black invulnerability have. been in any videos on world star?

I mean, seriously, look at this post. Look.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
people who try and act all tough around lunatics mystify me. they are crazy, just get out of their way or risk getting stabbed. its not making you less of a man.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
oh poo poo I'm agreeing with a crazy person nvermind ignore my last post thanks

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
We should have let this brave soldier carry a concealed pistol. RIP new lieutenant guy

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

afeelgoodpoop posted:

What if they had both been white

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Terrific Accident posted:

I am pleased when people I disagree with are killed. I am also pleased when people I disagree with kill others so I can talk about it with a serious expression. Really, death is good. Unless I was the one being killed, then I would not like that.

I too hate being killed. :kiddo:

• Locked thread