Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

No, those people own good PCs that will run everything anyway.

Even if they didn't, as long as they have a desktop PC that can take a graphics card, a Geforce 1080 can be had for sub-$499US very easily and that card will absolutely destroy the Bonx.

ditty bout my clitty posted:

I hope they remake bloodborne for this. Its about time someone played it above a stuttering 20 FPS

Good news, they made a console for this, it's called the PS4 Pro! Boost Mode on the PS4 Pro locks the framerate to 30.

univbee fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Jun 12, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Themage posted:

So in the last thread I asked about Xbox games that weren't on the windows store and some nerd linked me to a list of pinball games. Lol

The closest things to actual Xbox One games not on PC, and will not expand:

Crimson Dragon (downloadable title, 100% exclusive to Xbox One)
Forza Horizon 2 (FH3 is on the Windows 10 Store as a "Play Anywhere" title, a sort-of simplified port of FH2 is also on Xbox 360)
Forza Motorsport 5
Forza Motorsport 6 (a stripped-down free version called "Forza Motorsport 6: Apex" is on the Windows 10 Store. Forza Motorsport 7 will be on the Windows 10 Store as a "Play Anywhere" title)
Halo: Master Chief Collection (the bulk of its component parts are available on Xbox 360, and this game still has really spotty multiplayer functionality according to recent NeoGAF threads)
Halo 5 (Forge mode and multiplayer is on Windows 10 Store)
Powerstar Golf (downloadable title, 100% exclusive to Xbox One)
Raiden V (retail-tier budget title, 100% exclusive to Xbox One at this time)
Rare Replay (retail-tier budget title, its individual games are available on various other platforms with about half being on Xbox 360 and the rest being mostly NES titles)
Screamride (also on Xbox 360)
Sunset Overdrive (retail-launched-at-$60-tier title, 100% exclusive to Xbox One)
Zoo Tycoon (also on Xbox 360)

If you have Kinect, you have these other games:

Dance Central Spotlight (Downloadable game, can use DLC from other Dance Central titles that were on Xbox 360)
Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved (also on 360)
Fighter Within (Retail-tier title, 23 on Metacritic)
Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 (Downloadable game)
Shape Up (Retail workout software)

The online workout video platform they had was shut down, and all purchases were refunded.

Beyond that list, there are a few tiny exclusive features here and there, like Shovel Knight has something with Battletoads in it, the current FIFA games have FIFA Ultimate Team Legends (rumored to be shifting to Playstation this year), Dead Rising 3 has a joke Capcom DLC that isn't on other platforms like Steam, Pro Evolution Soccer/Winning Eleven has 8-player local play support, some (maybe only the first few?) Just Dance titles have a 6-player mode exclusively.

univbee fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Jun 12, 2017

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Instant Sunrise posted:

The Kinect is a vital part of the Xbox One experience It's dead, the Xbox One S and Xbox One X don't even have the Kinect ports and need a special USB adapter.

I believe they also removed much of the support for it in the UI (including possibly voice commands?) to squeeze more power out of the console in more recent UI overhauls.

If I'm not mistaken the last two non-Just Dance games released that I think even used it were Fantasia Music Evolved (October 2014) and Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 (March 2015). And it's no longer required for newer Just Dance games as of 2016, as those let you pair a smartphone for waggle.

The NBA games even have a face scanner (be in the game!) that used to use Kinect but more recent entries only let you do it via smartphone. I'm not even sure if they'll technical foul you if they overhear you swearing anymore.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Twerk from Home posted:

It looks like the game bundles that come with XBone Ses now are all playable on Windows as well?

I might actually be in the market for an Xbone S given that
  • I want an Xbone controller for PC to replace my beat up old wired 360 controller
  • I want to play the bundled games (on PC)
  • I've got some BC 360 games I still play once in a while
  • I want to play a 4K blu-ray

Is there some cheaper way to do this stuff than just getting an Xbone? Ha.

If the bundled games are digital (I think with Xbox they always are?) and "Play Anywhere", then yes they'll be playable on PC. That said I'm not sure there are any current bundles that offer Play Anywhere games, maybe a Forza or Gears bundle? The bundles with Minecraft, Battlefield, and EA Sports games would NOT be PC compatible, nor would the games work if they're in physical format, those are strictly Xbox One only.

For the BC 360 games (if you've confirmed their BC) and 4K Blu-ray playback, yeah the Xbox One S is the cheapest 4K UHD Player (unless Sony announces something tonight but I seriously doubt that), but bear in mind 4K UHD discs are generally stupidly expensive for what you're getting and largely pointless unless you have a proper 4K HDR10 set. Oh, that reminds me, Dolby Vision is starting to show up and no Xbox including the Xbox One X is capable of it, so you'd need a dedicated 4K player for that.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Twerk from Home posted:

I haven't really been watching price, but I've got a proper HDR10/Dolby Vision TV. It looks like Forza, Gears, and Halo Wars 2 are all "Play Anywhere", all of which I'd like to play because I have bad taste in games.

You would get HDR10 but no Dolby Vision, and I believe this is straight-up something that's not possible to patch in (like the HDMI out isn't right for it kind-of thing). Only 2 titles support Dolby Vision right now (Despicable Me 1 and 2) but it's probably going to be the standard on most UHD discs before long, just FYI, I THINK most of the dedicated players made recently support it, and if you legit have DV you should really get something that'll let you actually show that off. The games you listed are in fact Play-Anywhere-As-Long-As-It's-Windows-10, so if the bundles give you download codes then enjoy!

For UHD disc prices, they basically don't really go below $20USD much while the Blu-ray equivalents can usually be had for like a fiver.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Here's a link to LG's Dolby Vision-capable UHD Player, on sale for $249. Of course, lol it has no games lol

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/lg-up970-4k-ultra-hd-3d-wi-fi-built-in-blu-ray-player-black/5733516.p?skuId=5733516

ultrachrist posted:

Can someone please, using only facts and no hyperbolic comedy tricks, give me the most optimistic but actually possible take on why it would be beneficial to buy the XboneX?

I can take a shot at answering this but need to know:

- Do you have an Xbox One?
- Do you have an Xbox One S?
- Do you have a PS4?
- Do you have a PS4 Pro? If not, is getting a PS4 Pro instead of an Xbox One X an acceptable consideration?
- Do you have a gaming-capable PC (and what are its specs if so? CPU/RAM/GPU)?

univbee fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Jun 12, 2017

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

ultrachrist posted:

I have an xbox one, a ps4, and a passable PC typically used for blizzard and indie steam games.

OK, essentially an Xbox One X will give you access to 4K UHD discs and HDR10 (I'm assuming your Xbox One is an original model?), and new games (some old ones but not many) will run at resolutions above what they run at now, which if you have a 4K TV is supposed to be very pretty.

If UHD discs don't interest you and your PC is a Windows 10 desktop PC which will accept a graphics card, for less than the $499 asking price of the Xbox One X you can get a Geforce 1080 card, which will run circles around the Xbox One X and should get you to the mystical 4K60 in basically all PC games allowing for it with minimal settings tweaking if any.

So you have to decide if $499 is worth it for continuing to play games on Xbox One with very good but not high-end-PC-good graphics and getting UHD playback support.

You also have to decide if that makes more sense than paying Sony $399 (assuming no price drop) for a PS4 Pro which still runs many games at native 4K and most not much below that resolution, along with the huge library of PS4 exclusives which are also enhanced and benefit from the PS4 Pro.

In all honesty probably the "smart" move right now if you're mulling over which of the approaches you're taking (Bonx upgrade, PS4Pro upgrade, PC upgrade, "gently caress it" and upgrade nothing) is to wait for Digital Foundry to get its hands on a final xBonx unit and patched games to do a 5-way comparison so we can objectively see exactly where every version of games you're interested in land.

univbee fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Jun 12, 2017

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

ultrachrist posted:

Of course I am more likely to get the ps4 pro anyway unless the X is really clearly performing better.

They will supposedly have a live feed of rear end Creed Origins running on an Xbox One X in like an hour-ish, I'm hoping Digital Foundry will do a comparison with AC Syndicate on PS4 Pro, which will probably be the closest comparison we'll have for a while.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

Actually the Minecraft bundle I got included seperate key cards for both the Bone and Windows 10 for Minecraft

Oh funky, that's cool.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

obi_ant posted:

Just purchased a new 4K TV along with an XBox One S. I'm a very casual gamer (mostly non graphic intensive Blizzard / Steam games), and purchased the XBox primarily as a 4K player.

What are some games that can show off what the system is capable of? I'm thinking Skyrim and Doom?

I'm assuming your TV supports HDR10? You'll want to get a game that makes use of that, although bear in mind 1080p is the max resolution for game output currently and most Xbox One games don't even achieve that. That said, for HDR support here's the complete list:

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Final Fantasy XV
Forza Horizon 3
Gears of War 4
Halo Wars 2
Hitman
Injustice 2
Mass Effect Andromeda
NBA 2K17
Pure Chess Ultra
Resident Evil 7
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands
Warframe
World of Tanks

Of those Hitman is a legit good game (and at 1080p, albeit possibly with a wonky framerate), Injustice 2 is also solid and confirmed to be getting BonxBoost(TM) when that's out (it's 900p currently). Forza Horizon 3 and NBA 2K17 can also be good choices if you're into the respective sports. I wouldn't bother with FF15 which looks horrible and runs extremely poorly on Xbox One currently (supposed to get a BonxBoost), and Resident Evil 7 offers an in-depth VR mode on PS4 (coming eventually to PC).

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

When I increase the resolution on my PC games, the amount of STUFF I can see increases (this is what "fov" is, right?), like, I can see a wider amount of the map.

The FOV doesn't change in my XB1 games when I toggle between 720 and 1080P.

Seems like the XbonX is just going to make it so I can buy a 4K TV and not worry about my games actually looking worse?

Depends on the game you're referring to, FOV is usually in reference to shooter games and generally isn't affected by resolution alone (but may chance if the resolution change means a different aspect ratio); in fact most often games with variable FOV straight-up have it as a slider or some such in the options.

There are PC games, especially older ones, which can misbehave or do weird things if you increase the resolution (shrinking text/UI most commonly).

Almost invariably (other than the PS3, and the Switch due to handheld/TV connected variables) a console game only internally renders at a specific resolution and the console's internal scaler converts it to whatever resolution the console outputs to your TV (based on your settings), so the Bonx's internal renderer will convert the resolution (4K or 1800p or whatever) to your TV's expected signal, so in terms of what you see on-screen a 1080p screen will see the same as a 4K screen, just less pixels and color depth.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Instant Sunrise posted:

It sounded to me like existing Xbox One games could get patched to support 4K a'la the PS4 Pro.

That said, for existing games that used a dynamic resolution system,, they would likely be running at a de facto higher resolution due to the extra processing power available. But still wouldn't go above 1080p unless patched.

It's this. It's essentially exactly the same situation as the PS4 Pro.

So games like Battlefield 4 won't run above 720p if EA or whoever doesn't explicitly patch them.

The only difference is that apparently all games will offer 16x AF across the board, but this is a minor thing.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

RBA Starblade posted:

I know this is the bone thread but it sort of counts, does the Windows 10 store ever have sales? I expected one at E3 like Sony but only saw Gears of War for 30 bucks.

They had one on Call of Duty IW when only 2 people bought it on the Windows 10 store at launch (and yes I'm serious).

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

barren_sky posted:

Do any of you guys use a Kinect for Skype still? I just picked up and Xbox One S and was thinking of looking for a cheap Kinect solely for use as a Skype camera. I often use Skype so my family can talk to distant relatives, but crowding around the PC is a bit awkward and thought having it in our living room on the TV might make the experience better for everyone. Also, you don't need Gold to use Skype on Xbox, right?

The Xbox One S doesn't have the proprietary connector the Kinect uses, you would also need the USB adapter for it and that's something like 75 bucks (Ed: They lowered it to $40US) with no real avenues to get any cheaper.

univbee fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Jun 22, 2017

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

barren_sky posted:

I thought the UHD drive was a real selling point for this system. I'm surprised it isn't written in huge letters on the box!

While it sort-of is, UHD disc playback capability is also not really that much of a selling point right now; the discs are expensive, the library is extremely limited, they only just started putting out discs with a really high color depth (which the Xbox One S can't take advantage of), and there just aren't that many 4K TV's out there (and unlike with Blu-ray where you could actually benefit at launch if you had a 720p/1080i television, you get zero benefit from UHD Blu-ray if you have a 1080p TV).

veni veni veni posted:

Wait...the Xbox one S doesn't support Kinect? :lol: wow.

It "supports" it but you need the adapter (it's the same adapter used on Windows PC's for it). They gave owners of an original "Xbox One with Kinect" bundle the adapter for free if they bought an Xbox One S via a slightly convoluted "give us all three serial numbers" system, but even that was still the case they stopped that promotion.

univbee fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Jun 22, 2017

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Twerk from Home posted:

It also looks like the long-term HDR format winner (Dolby Vision) isn't supported by the Xbone S.

Yeah, this is what I was alluding to earlier. There is one cost-effective player with Dolby Vision support right now, plus the two flagship Oppo players. Only 2 movies with Dolby Vision on the disc right now (Despicables Me 1 and 2) but it will in all likelihood be on all discs beginning shortly (at least it better be).

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

King Burgundy posted:

I guess I don't know where you live/what currency you are talking about, but looks like 40 bucks to me.

https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-Kinect-Adapter-One-Windows-10/dp/B01GVE4YB4/ref=dp_ob_title_ce

Still seems excessive to me. But not AS excessive.

This is actually good, it was definitely more expensive but since the Kinect is such a hot item they lowered the SRP. :toot:

I'll edit my post.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Cojawfee posted:

Why is Dolby Vision the winner when HDR10 is already on all the devices? Isn't that why Bluray won? It was on the PS3 and thus was in everyone's home already?

IIRC it's not going to outright replace HDR10 (If I'm not mistaken, a Dolby Vision disc will still work with HDR10 more or less correctly, at least this is the case for Despicable me 1 and 2), but Dolby Vision IS better than HDR10 (it's 12-bit color channels instead of 10-bit, and has the ability for per-scene adjustments which HDR10 doesn't have), meaning people who spent the big bucks and got a Dolby Vision TV (which is looking to be the established standard going forward) will have to look elsewhere for the UHD Blu-ray Playback fix to actually get their money's worth out of their TV.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

fishmech posted:

If Dolby Vision is only actually supported on two lovely kid's movies, I don't see how it's bad to not have it supported right now.

They were only very recently released, more should follow, it's looking like Disney was waiting for Dolby Vision before it started releasing 4K UHD movies, for example. Plus some streaming services do provide a lot more Dolby Vision movies.

That said, it was previously looking like Dolby had some requirement from a hardware standpoint (something like they had to OK the internals THX-style or something) but if that's no longer the case and it can be patched in that's good news.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

veni veni veni posted:

Gotta say it's kind of fun playing fallout with actual mods since PS4 doesn't let almost anything through. Especially as a life long console dude. Is Skyrim the same deal on Xbox?

I don't think it's strictly a curation thing, but more that the PS4 is more restrictive about the amount of resources available to mods. Whatever the actual reason, yes, the same situation is true for Skyrim so from least to mode moddable:

PS3 and 360 versions of Skyrim, no modding at all
PS4 version of Skyrim SE, highly limited modding
Xbox One version of Skyrim SE, limited modding
PC version of Skyrim SE, decent amounts of modding. Also breaks the 4 gig RAM limit but a bunch of mods haven't migrated to SE yet (and may never, depending on the original author's situation)
PC version of original Skyrim, all the mods

No idea if Skyrim VR will allow mods, if so expect the most epic titty mods you've ever seen. I would expect Switch Skyrim won't do mods at all.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Why compromise when a PS4 has all the Xbox games and a boatload of major exclusives, of the anime and non-anime (e.g. Uncharted, Horizon Zero Dawn, Nioh) type?

Sextro posted:

Also you can download things without having to leave the system overnight in standby because PSN caps out at 56K or something obscene.

:confused: I just took this.

I mean, if all your friends got Xbones then get an Xbone so you can play with them, otherwise get a PS4.

univbee fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Jul 22, 2017

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Ether Frenzy posted:

I see you love the Calls of Duty, Mister Anderson

Oh lol, didn't even think about that.

At least it wasn't the download queue of Dead or Alive Anime cosplay outfits :shobon:

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

You may need to get yourself ready for the Xbox experience like Conan, though.

https://i.imgur.com/u1M485N.mp4

Anyhoo if your choice box is Xbox the jist is that the original Xbox One is big, mandates a horizontal orientation, has an annoying power brick which can fail, can't output in HDR, and can't play 4K Ultra HD Blu-rays. The Xbox One S is smaller, has its power brick internally so the power cord is much simpler, and can play 4K Ultra HD Blu-rays. It will operate vertically but you need a stand for it which is generally sold separately. Also the Xbox One S requires a USB adapter if you want a Kinect 2.0, bearing in mind it's like super-dead. For games the framerate and resolution is identical to the original, but some newer games do allow for HDR.

The Xbox One X is going to upgrade a bunch of games similar to the PS4 Pro, with some games apparently downloading mandatory HD assets (all we know is that Forza 7 is meant to be a 100 gig game so even physical copies will have a 40+ gig patch not unlike how Halo 5 currently has a 51.9 gig patch) to these units (but not to the original or the S). More or less the same games getting PS4 Pro Enhancements, assuming they have Xbox versions, will have similar boosts likely pushing things further still, we should know more closer to its launch.

For PS4's the PS4 Pro does 4K gaming now. Every non-pro PS4 is functionally the same, supporting HDR output but not 4K. No PS4 can play Ultra HD Blu-rays, only regular Blu-rays.

univbee fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Jul 22, 2017

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

veni veni veni posted:

Dualshock 4 is tits.

Ben Kuchera is that you?

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Yeah, Sony controllers are bad, which is why they've gone through very minimal design changes since the PS1 and sold hundreds of millions of the things with relatively very few people having any sort of real problem, especially compared to the Stick Drift hit-and-miss issues plaguing Xbox controllers from the 360 onwards including the Elite controllers.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

CainsDescendant posted:

and all my buddies already have xbones

There we go. Have fun!

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Ether Frenzy posted:

Do the non-kinect Xbones have microphones in them or what? I need to be able to shout 'XBOX RECORD THAT poo poo' when I brutally get owned as my UAZ does a wicked 2160 kickflip after I drive over a pebble while fighting nerds in PUBG with aim-assist on my master system XBONE X

No microphone, but the Bone S has an IR Blaster (and the X will have it as well).

univbee fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Jul 23, 2017

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

There are a few wired-only controllers made by Razer and a few other companies, but they target "professional" gamers and are therefore $$$ (like $150+). Some of them do the thing fight sticks do where they have the detachable part of the cable at the controller end being a locking screw system to make sure it doesn't go anywhere. I don't think good options exist below that price point, really, other than the official Microsoft offerings.

Microsoft doesn't do niche product offerings, if your needs are outside what the majority of people want, they're probably not going to be helpful. They're only a few years removed from going scorched earth on their customer base that didn't connect their console online, remember.

univbee fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Aug 8, 2017

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Also I'll be the one to say it, the gently caress are you doing having issues with using a Bonetroller wired? I just hooked up a random $2 microUSB cable I found in the pile behind my chair, plugged it into my Bonetroller, and picked it up that way via the cord.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

veni veni veni posted:

Ryse seems like Xbone's Knack.

Except Knack stayed exclusive and got a sequel.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

TenTwelveTwelve posted:

Yeah, but Microsoft actually did give Ryse as a free game a few months ago. Still waiting on Knack

Everyone got Knack for free who bought a PS4 at launch in Japan.

I was going to say Knack could be a game next month since that's when Knack 2 is releasing, but Knack 2 is out the day PS+ titles roll over so doing that would seriously shoot its sales in the foot.

I hope they do it anyway. :unsmigghh:

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Zat posted:

No it can't, but every UHD disc or box set I've ever seen (including Planet Earth II afaik) includes normal Blu-rays too.

Planet Earth II is actually the sole exception. Its bonus disc is always a normal 1080p Blu-Ray, but the 2 discs with the main content are only provided as UHD 4K discs.

You also shouldn't play UHD Blu-rays on non-HDR configurations as the colors aren't calibrated for that.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

veni veni veni posted:

I can't believe Halo is a 100gb download.

Should've gotten the disc version, then it only would have been a 52-gig download or thereabouts.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Yeah, pretty much.

Microsoft doesn't have "exclusives" anymore, all of their games for the past like 2 years (and all games going forward) at the very least are also available via the Windows 10 app store with true 4K60 support if you have a powerful enough system to pull that off. And this is a loving tiny list, too, it's pretty much Forza/Halo/Gears like you said with seriously nothing else, and all of those series have taken a serious quality downgrade (with Forza maybe coming out the "best" out of those three).

It is a 100% downgrade from your PC because every game that would theoretically benefit from the Xbox One X you can get on PC and actually run at 4K60 instead of pretend 4K60.

The PS4 Pro, despite making you hella-mad for daring to come out 3 years after the PS4 launch, does actually have a fat library of true not-on-PC exclusives.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Chris Christie posted:

I already have a non-Pro PS4. Also I need a 4k Blu Ray player.

And I will probably buy a Pro too anyway since I'm a hopeless capitalist stooge. If there are any kind of Black Friday bundles they've got me hook, line, and sinker.

Depending on your UHD Blu-ray wants, you may be better off with a dedicated player (e.g. if you want Dolby Vision), and may also want to consider the hella-cheaper Xbox One S (especially since many upgraders will be off-loading theirs) and just get all the Xbox games you want on PC.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

veni veni veni posted:

Are Halo reach and ODST BC? I got that Halo collection and realized that the two I actually wanted to play were the ones that weren't on there lol.

Halo Reach is BC, yes. It was wonky at first in terms of performance but I think they mostly fixed it.

ODST is available as paid DLC for MCC, AND the 360 version is planned to come to BC before the end of the year along with the rest of the 360 Halo's, because MCC has been such an unmitigated disaster that never got fixed.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

The gently caress do you mean there's no going back? It's a pre-order you can cancel, not a blood contract.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Blind Rasputin posted:

Yeah, especially Bloodborne and Nier. Is a ps4 good enough or would a ps4 pro make an actual difference?

Bloodborne doesn't have an actual PS4 Pro patch but does benefit from Boost Mode and smooths out a few chunks where framerate got iffy.

Nier does have a Pro patch and its PC version is pretty broken.

In all cases the vanilla PS4 runs the games fine, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Instant Sunrise posted:

This is a worse decision than closing the George Washington Bridge.

Fortunately Chris Christie is used to playing alone in a vast empty space.