Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Kessel posted:

The Japanese in that “leak” is pretty much Google Translate: the Novel

Oh god its actually from bungie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

real talk why do they put so much work into ghost shells when you can't see it at all outside of your inventory really

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

dont kick baby, buy the baby loot boxes

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

comatose posted:

I'm going steer this thread back on track. So is this space valentines day thing another pvp event? I guess they could rebrand the dawning and have you do the exact same gift quests but change the name.

Yeah it looks like it's PvP centered with some new game made of doubles or something which requires premades on top of selling loot boxes as hard as possible

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Jeza posted:

It would look like a slideshow with rubberbanding. Just the excuse needed to buy some dedi servers.

Everybody starts with the starter pistol and beginner armour. Big open map with random gun spawns, a basic 1-X level of armour system and a smattering of power weapons. I guess you can also find class grenades to throw. Sparrows and other vehicles are lying about to use. Some big contracting macguffin to force people to move.

There, job done. Chance of it happening is also 0% Still, it'd probably be pretty majorly successful right now. It's not like PUBG isn't a janky piece of poo poo, just less janky that its competitors. A polished alternative would clean up.

And then you die because your inventory takes 30 seconds to load randomly

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Minrad posted:

for all your lol needs

Whoa PC clan chat this summer!!

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Maybe the real gameplay is the friends we made along the way

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

I'm also interested in getting into a clan. Finally getting into the expansion.

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

QuasiQuack posted:

It's slow as gently caress and way more finicky than other classes, just because it gets you where you're going doesn't mean it's good :argh:

Have you used it since the go fast update

It's evven better now

Also holy poo poo bungie fix your poo poo so it doesn't take 5 minutes to load up crucru

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

FutureCop posted:

I didn't realize this was a huge thing; can someone explain what was going on with this strike? Was it a bug or was it the difficulty of it? I've only played it once or twice and I was actually impressed that it was rather hard and required players to use everything and the kitchen sink to beat him, like some sort of public raid. Is it more to do with the modifiers that heroic strikes bring which creates an insane combination? If so, I bet it's attrition, as that modifier can go to hell.

Iirc with arc singe the whole stage is deadly + his melee sucks

It's also a frustrating fight since his vulnerability window is so short that you pop your super and by the time the animation is over he's gone

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

I thought light level only ever limited you and that if you were above content it scaled you down. Do the nightfalls not work like that?

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

good use of a murder by death song

Also please kill cayde off

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

FAUXTON posted:

They'll make him more annoying because he won't shut up about getting shot in the head

"I got better. Shame about my kdr."

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Milky Moor posted:

it's a cosmic space BASKETBALL

don't you read the lore smdh

bungie really missed an opportunity to make it the cosmic space sovereign citizen

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

mr bungo just drop the expansion early theres a dang holiday tomorrow!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Siljmonster posted:

bungie employees gotta show up at 5am for standup and maintenance on Tuesday

just do launch the expansion and give everyvody the day off, let's watch the world burn

• Locked thread