Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win?
Moore! *grope*
Jones! *shrugs, looks around* who?
View Results

• Locked thread
Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

Anyone else seeing a mischievous grin?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

Unperson_47 posted:

if moore loses, he's going to look like such a loving dumbass when he rode in on a horse

There's gonna be a million "gently caress you and the horse you rode in on!" tweets.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Alpha Mayo posted:

A Democrat (and not even a particularly good one) won Alabama lol. I wonder if this will send shockwaves about what awaits the GOP in 2018.

Maybe it's the flipside of the Republicans winning Massachusetts before the 2010 wave.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Seeing a lot of "Luther woulda won."

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Staff got a hold of Trump's phone tonight.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Haha, they're not conceding.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

We gotta wait on God.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Moore wanted to hurry off stage before the counting was done.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

punk rebel ecks posted:

Why are 18-24 voting more Republican than 25-29?

The political pendulum is starting to swing back after the uber-liberal Millennials?

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Is it Bayto or Beeto?

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

I'm guessing they'll be a sliver of Republican Pepe Nazis and then another broad left-wing generation growing up now. I think Republicans screwed themselves out of a generation with Trump. They could've had a generation of right-libertarians.

Lycus has issued a correction as of 00:39 on Dec 15, 2017

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

WampaLord posted:

True story, my 19 year old dumbass wasted his first vote on George W. Bush because John Kerry was super uninspiring, so I kinda get it.
Bush quickly becoming unpopular again after the War on Terror honeymoon probably saved a lot of Millennials from becoming Republicans.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Siri, show me a picture of Doug Jones

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Pretty sure Moore's gonna spend the next three years acting like he's senator.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

alnilam posted:

he's gonna play shadow senator on a senatorial-looking set somewhere and stream it and adk ppl to donate to his patreon

Every day he'll enter the set on Sassy.

• Locked thread