Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Now is the time for us to gather together and celebrate those things that we like and think are fun.
Since the op is a few years old now, I figured I should double check the ps4 guild procedure assuming there is space. I've been getting into warframe starting last week after playing a few hours in 2014.
(Also apparently my account has like 21 days of boost banked up from various ps+/twitch giveaways)

(psn Backlash_Jack )

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Now is the time for us to gather together and celebrate those things that we like and think are fun.

Billy Gnosis posted:

Since the op is a few years old now, I figured I should double check the ps4 guild procedure assuming there is space. I've been getting into warframe starting last week after playing a few hours in 2014.
(Also apparently my account has like 21 days of boost banked up from various ps+/twitch giveaways)

(psn Backlash_Jack )

Started playing again after it launched on ps5 (Yay way shorter load times means that I can pop in for a few missions and then pop out much quicker). I guess I was kicked due to inactivity. No rush in adding me again if there is no space as I might bounce again in a few weeks for all I know.

I'm not sure what the benefits from being in the guild are as it is when I don't have half the map open yet beyond the chat. (also again multiple quests are now bugged for me after not playing since the summer. It thinks I haven't hatched an egg yet in the howl quest and not sure if it's a bug but it's letting me do quests on planets I can't reach yet)

Billy Gnosis fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Dec 28, 2020

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Morpheus posted:

Just started this game (PS4, tried it on the Switch but there was far too much detail for the small screen) and uh...there's a lot here huh?

It's wild that I play a bunch of missions, then head down to, for example, Cetus and find an entire new set of subsystems and an open world and it's basically it's own enormous thing, and then I realize that this is just a small portion of the game and ahhhhh

Definitely feels like a game that I would've liked to play way back when, to see it evolve over time.

I've played it a bunch now ever since really starting when covid started(MR6 now but still haven't unlocked jupiter modulo some bugs from playing it a handful of hours in 2015) andi still don't understand 95% of the discussion in the main thread.

PS5 version is quite an upgrade from ps4 in terms of loading alone (still need a ps4/ps5 invite to the clan again :f5: if possible)

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

hazardousmouse posted:

What's the PSN? New guy too, if you want.

Backlash_Jack Thanks

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

KDdidit posted:

In honor of my finally getting a PS5 order through, I thought I’d fire it up on PS4 to get back into it after 2 years. Will poke around for an invite.

I saw your message this weekend but the clan is full and I don't know how to manage it. I guess I can look into it if it turns out I'm the only one playing it on ps4 /5 regularly