Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

more like constipator, as his posts are compacted poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
Remember when elon tweeted about the saboteur he discovered? Well:

bring back old gbs posted:

from the CSPAM teslol thread
its all good but the real poo poo is in the last 2 pages god drat

TL;DR:
-Tesla Whistleblower is informed that a robot arm had a pin on it that was puncturing battery cells, is shown ~1200 punctured battery cells in a container.

-Whistleblower confirms the punctured cells have been short circuited internally.

-Whistleblower later notices the container is empty and finds out other Tesla employees have been filling the puncture holes with glue, and marking them as good.

-Whistleblower uses the inventory tracking system to find out where the cells ended up. 732 of the punctured cells ended up in Tesla Model 3's that were already on their way to customers.

-Tesla disables the inventory tracking system that allowed Whistleblower to do this.

-Musk goes on twitter and says the Whistleblower sabotaged Tesla operations.

:stare:jfc Musk is going to kill somebody with this poo poo and he will never be held accountable for it.

elmer chud
May 18, 2018

quote:

Musk grabs a coffee-table book published by The Onion and starts leafing through it, laughing hysterically. “In order to understand the essential truth of things,” he theorizes, “I think you can find it in The Onion and occasionally on Reddit.”

Afterward, he asks excitedly, “Have you ever seen Rick and Morty?” And the conversation bounces from that animated show to South Park to The Simpsons to the book Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.

One of the lines from Hitchhiker’s, Musk says, ended up being Musk Family Rule Number One: “Don’t panic.”

“The boys were quite skittish about all kinds of things,” Riley explains.

“That’s our other rule,” Musk continues. “Safety third. There’s not even a Rule Number Two. But even though there’s nothing in second place, safety is not getting promoted to number two.”

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/elon-musk-the-architect-of-tomorrow-120850/

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
Well his father and he are pedophiles so it fits with canon

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
Maybe don't buy the products of a company you're betting against

elmer chud
May 18, 2018

jesus

elmer chud
May 18, 2018

Sagebrush posted:

DON'T
PUT
VIDEO
GAMES
IN
YOUR
DASHBOARD

This is why you'll never be a billionaire

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1024726529304027137

elmer chud
May 18, 2018

idgi

elmer chud
May 18, 2018

Jonny 290 posted:

somebody paid $75,000 for that and thinks they have a luxury car

lol owned

elmer chud
May 18, 2018

obstipator posted:

lol that tesla stock went up 16% yesterday

It's really crazy

elmer chud
May 18, 2018

Cocoa Crispies posted:

hamsters are such prolific breeders they'll eat their offspring at the first sign of food stress

They have the largest testicle to body mass ratio of any mammal. I'm very jealous

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
elon sucks

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
420 blaze it muskerfuckers

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
bump

elmer chud
May 18, 2018

canyoneer posted:

cannibalism joke

p sure the cave children were boys

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
cnbc says that tesla is actually very good despite being unable to make a worthwhile car because ~~AI~~

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/10/tesla-is-undervalued-overlooked-lead-in-ai-will-drive-stock-higher.html

the stock is actually extremely undervalued!

quote:

This is not a cult stock. Tesla stock is dramatically undervalued based on its leadership role in self-driving cars, including a superior amount of real-world driving data, the only proprietary AI autonomous driving chip and the fact that it is now self-funding on a go-forward basis.

also musk pinkie swore that they're going to be able to keep up production goals and they'll definitely be able to make a profit going forward!

quote:

Musk recently confirmed that Tesla will produce 50,000 Model 3's in the third quarter, an increase of 75 percent over Q1, and reach 10,000 per week in 2019. The dramatically increasing Model 3 production rate will take Tesla vehicles on the road to 700,000 by late 2018.

"confirmed"

guess they're just going to ignore that he says whatever the gently caress he wants to with no real world basis constantly

elmer chud
May 18, 2018

holy lol

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
https://twitter.com/mydoghasagun/status/1028443129853050880

elmer chud
May 18, 2018

quote:

I Think this is the best car

can close my eyes on a lot of things

:thunk:

elmer chud
May 18, 2018

poty posted:

hmmm maybe i shouldnt ask grimes out after all

seems p obv you should be asking out azelia banks

elmer chud
May 18, 2018

fermun posted:

she's loving wild and entertaining on her own.

she tried to break a bottle and glass some random person at a party rza was throwing in his hotel room and then russel crowe stopped her but then also roughed her up a bit and spit in her face

she had a closet that she sacrificed a live chicken in every day for about 3 years and that she was doing this was only discovered when she posted a video on instagram where she decided that the 3 years of blood, poo poo, and feathers needed to be cleaned up and in the end it required a belt sander to take up a few millimeters of the wood floor to get to some floor that wasn't stained in blood and poo poo.

she's p much the model of perfection in a woman, agreed

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
https://twitter.com/Trumpery45/status/1028532464267010048

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
I'm starting the gofundme to help him out right now.

elmer chud
May 18, 2018

Isn't he the guy that started the solar company that musk bought

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
I'm surprised that car isn't painted like the general lee

elmer chud
May 18, 2018

I'm the comments calling the guy mentally ill and saying the pictures don't prove anything. waiting for elon to sue saying he's leaking trade secrets or something

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
lol nice

elmer chud
May 18, 2018

https://twitter.com/TesIaCharts/status/1029433907131953153

Can't wait for the glorious mars moleman future

elmer chud
May 18, 2018

quote:

Does anyone know if Martin Tripp has any engineering background? His quip about making $28/hr makes me rather suspect about these claims - I'm certain (full disc: I'm CS/CE rather than EE) that about the only way punctured cells would be reworked is if that happens before the initial charging, presumably they just disconnect and seal them up, as they're inert.

as a computer toucher, let me tell you why this guy who worked there doesn't know poo poo about batteries

elmer chud
May 18, 2018

Endless Mike posted:

did you know they have dlc?

I thought this may be a joke but of course it's not.

some model S owners are being asked to pony up cash for the latest update, which unlocks extra capacity that was secretly built into their batteries. Yes, Tesla has invended car DLC.

The affected consumers are those who bought a Model S 70 in the last month or so. The 70kWh batteries in their cars are actually 75kWh batteries. They’ve just been software limited to only charge to 70kWh. For the low, low price of $3,000, Tesla will send an OTA update to your vehicle that unlocks the extra 5kWh of capacity. That’s equivalent to about 19 miles of additional driving. Future purchases of the car will be able to pay $3,250 for the same upgrade. 

elmer chud
May 18, 2018

qirex posted:

I guess if your whole identity is "I'm a magic business genius" and you have no other life you'll just keep doing it but drat, wealth is wasted on the wealthy

This is what it is, this is how the article about his sob story ends

But, he added, “if you have anyone who can do a better job, please let me know. They can have the job. Is there someone who can do the job better? They can have the reins right now.”

elmer chud
May 18, 2018

an accurate representation of his birthday except he's trying to extinguish a battery fire instead of a candle

elmer chud
May 18, 2018

quote:

“He goes into his brain, and then you just see he is in another world. He still does that. Now I just leave him be because I know he is designing a new rocket or something.”— Elon Musk’s mother describing how as a child Elon sometimes seemed to drift off into trances. He wouldn’t respond when spoken to and would have a distant look in his eyes. Musk’s parents and physicians thought maybe he was deaf and removed his adenoid glands thinking that would improve his hearing. It made no difference.

quote:

“One night he told me, ‘If there was a way that I could not eat, so I could work more, I would not eat. I wish there was a way to get nutrients without sitting down for a meal.’ ” — Nicholson

on the down syndrome spectrum FOR SURE

elmer chud
May 18, 2018

PleasureKevin posted:

ah some guy just hit a woman a bunch of times and dragged her kicking and screaming out the door

elon really gets wild on ambien, jeez

elmer chud
May 18, 2018

President Beep posted:

grams! it’s tam to go! plesma center closes ver soon!

lol

elmer chud
May 18, 2018

Genius.

elmer chud
May 18, 2018

that last one, elon runs this it's encrypted. what?

elmer chud
May 18, 2018

lmbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
the world needs me, I'm singlehandedly keeping the american automotive industry alive!

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1031111742103814144