Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

A lot has been said over the last hour but good god is this not the most interesting:
https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1046799430635147265

Looking orange as gently caress today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
wonder whats going on in the background right now with regards to kav maga

i think trump has his heels dug-in

at least half of his advisers are telling him to scrap kav and give us Judge Handmaiden because if the dems oppose a women then they are the party that hates women :smuggo:

the other half are pushing for him to get through so they get something out of it

trump doesn't give a gently caress about 75% of the time

he is just chugging diet coke and popping phentermine and humming to himself "lock her up":

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

:patriot: My President

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Shageletic posted:

its crazy to think that more ppl die of opiod overdoses than died in the entirety of the Vietnam war (on hte american side ofc)

its calculated population control by the globalists imo

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

https://twitter.com/realGulDukat/status/1046733637771825153

https://twitter.com/realGulDukat/status/1032248859223891969

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

pathetic little tramp posted:

We had a good run.

:thunk:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

did they ever give a reason for putting her in that catsuit beyond "hey nerds check out those tittays"

none. none whatsoever. no matter what any of the producers for the show say, it was simply "tits".

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

just :lol: if the dems flip the house and senate

the rage
the accusations of fraud
the propaganda getting chuds all riled up is going to be problematic

but drat if we don't need some more chaos to bring it all crashing down

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Ben Nerevarine posted:

The Doctor designed the suit and says he managed to "balance functionality and aesthetics in a pleasing enough manner."

So basically the Doctor is a holographic pervert

i don't think a lot of the actors on ST VOY were uncomfortable with where the show went sometimes

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Gulping Again posted:

The only two actors who don't have some sort of grudge are 7 and Robert Picardo, who was the Holodoc and therefore his script on any given episode was 'be an rear end in a top hat'

picardo is a decent actor

his arc on stargate was pretty drat good

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Admiral Ray posted:

imagine getting paid $200k

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Smythe posted:

then janeway extrajudiciously murdered him

sisko was complicit in the best extrajudicial murder in the history of the ST universe imo

and it was justified :changemymind:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Smythe posted:

sorry i know a lot about star trek but im going to need a little more here

he hired garak to forge a data crystal to bring the romulans into the dominion war

it didn't work

garak being garak, decided to blow up a romulan senator's ship

romulans assumed the forge crystal's imperfection were due to the explosion and bam romulans join the war

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

tacodaemon posted:

there are four of them this week

grift all he wants off the chuds

if they ever turn on him its going to be bad

i think

i hope

lol

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Bert Roberge posted:

Neelix was pretty much Trump.

neelix has empathy and tried to care for people

trump would be like an incompetent ferengi

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

gently caress bush

needs to be in a cell the rest of his life

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

zegermans posted:

yeah but maybe there aren't many of them left though

one of the interpreters that worked with my unit was scared to death to go back to najaf when given the opportunity

:rip:

gently caress bush again

why have we not dealt with the Bush problem?

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

zegermans posted:

you know I actually didn't notice that they just stopped doing press briefings, so kudos to them I guess

just working on re- branding so that when the legislature flips, then can roll out the propaganda hard and we can all meet IRL inside an internment camp

i look forward to eating EHF's lentils and drinking Balog's moonshine

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

zegermans posted:

post mid terms press briefing will be trump tweeting to watch hannity

not if the houses flip

it'll be "we are suspending regular order" yadda yadda "highly irregular anomalies have presented themselves" "integrity of the election"

we're heading for chaos, folks

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

wear an elephant skin, and rhinestones made from the ivory of rhinos

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

text-based muds and then everquest changed my life

fortnite is shite its like an elaborate TF mod

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

at this point is kav fighting for a SC seat? or for him to remain as a circuit court judge? or both?

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

kids today now have boob physics in their videogames and it's destroying their imaginations i tell you

strip your character naked in daggerfall and check the inventory :wink:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

i really hope the repubs are pleading with kav to withdraw

but kav's affluent psychopathy is like "I DESERVE THIS SEAT! IT IS MINE! gently caress THE PEASANTS!"

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

my cult is going to be based largely on the lore in the BSG reboot

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Lastgirl posted:

the death cultists are in power and they acknowledge climate change already but they said it was too late to do anything about it recently

the global population needs to be cut and capped at like 3-4 billion anyway we're a blight on the ecosystem at this point

so

bring it on

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Lawman 0 posted:

That won't save you lmao

today is a good day to die

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Bert Roberge posted:

3-4 billion is way too high, and you'd be back to current population levels in a generation or two.

You'd need to kill around 98% of the people on the planet to give us about 5000 years of decent climate.

really? I thought I read in some literature(could be dated) that 3 billion was about the number which population biologists think the earth can sustain our presence?

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Spergin Morlock posted:

ban privately owned cars, buses and rail only.

also land

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

tenderjerk posted:

Gritty is so obnoxious, so poo poo, so....philly :smugmrgw:

gritty is going to get assaulted, by a philly fan, within the next year

i can hear the gurgles of his breath fading while he is covered in vomit, being choked by a cephalopod, and pelted with batteries

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Next Amazon is going to start offering company owned housing around their HQs and warehouses for their employees.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

neutral milf hotel posted:

rugh rough someone caught wind that public sentiment wanted to guillotine all billionaires

Wasn't there some talk of breaking up Amazon recently?

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Bert Roberge posted:

And pay only in amazon gift cards.

Amazon CreditsT.M. exclusive to Amazon employees. 1 credit equals 2 dollars. So you see they get paid more and can buy anything.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Woah

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

MMORPG currency, crytocurenncy, Amazon coins, steam market place, and traditional currency. All seems like this poo poo is just made up. Economics is weird and I don't think I'll ever understand it.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Serf posted:

raising the minimum wage is good, but it won't be enough to solve the internal contradictions of capitalism when prices rise accordingly

Economy is going to tank prior to the next general election and :matters:

Double the size of your bugout bag and keep yer powder dry :clint:

I'll be holding death crew rituals in University City around Mario the Magnificent who is a dragon, and one of many dieties we sacrifice billionaires to on an alter made of mangled and burned out Teslas

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

pathetic little tramp posted:

[

if you ever see a republican senator in the wild you have the duty to spit on them

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXt56MB-3vc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

throw back a bottle of beer

• Locked thread