Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
lmfao @ everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Wait, what happened? I was sort of following this thread hours ago, and then there's like 20 loving pages of something hilarious happening? What?

Edit: GDQ threads move slower than this, my god.
Start at this post and then work your way forward. Don't skip ahead, read every post as it happens.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3910305&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=302#post507522348

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Tiler Kiwi posted:

I think the thing people are missing is that koalas are terrible creatures, and naming yourself after them is the biggest red flag that was missed
I been saying this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDNQPTqSl9Q

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Marcade posted:

She didn't realize she'd switched laptops.
She switched laptops to check if the thread was hosed up and absolutely forgot which account she was posting from lmfao.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Relax Or DIE posted:

Stux is my sock puppet account just FYI
Goondolences.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Check out this incredible one two punch, especially considering what we (we being you guys, some of us always knew) now know about Lowtax.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
They were brought up because the site was transferring to new ownership and people were looking at the people in charge of the debacle that got us here and seeing if they were fit to continue or if a change should be made you weirdo.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
:eng101: actually the post where he said he wanted to feel a baby's lips on his erect member was taken out of context, and also from 5 years ago

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Phlegmish posted:

poo poo

My joke, such as it was, immediately got ruined
To be fair, I wouldn't want to openly admit to being Turt's girlfriend either.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Turt was a mentally unwell games poster who superglued a bunch of game carts to his 3DS and made a huge post announcing he was going on a "trip" and would be giving away all his worldly possessions that was very clearly an allusion to suicide.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Blue Raider posted:

What purpose did gluing the carts serve?
Easy access I'd imagine.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I don't mean to get into any more drama that I know nothing about, but are we sure they aren't dating? In the infamous Suicide Giveaway post Turt mentions that his partner is going to be taking his cat, and then later in the thread he said this.

Turtlicious posted:

tasha will probably take care of the cat. i just don't know for sure, so if for some reason it's too hard to keep the cat around after I leave, I just wanted to make sure someone wanted it.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Fucker posted:

i unironically think km was the one that went to lowtaxs gaming stream and bypassed the admins to get fyad closed, yes. or at least a part of a mass of ppl that did it. i have no actual evidence of this, but i was convinced it was her before and now with the "money speaks, so give lowtax lots of money to show him he made the right decision" and the fact shes dedicated enough to have an alt following her around and singing her own praises for 3 years, i will double down on that theory

It's not even that radical of a theory.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

net cafe scandal posted:

Jeffrey of YOSPOS didnt really get enough credit for his perfectly lined up killshot in my opinion.
I'm not sure how much was known or how long it was known but I really feel like she could have gotten away with it if it weren't for her accidentally posting on the wrong account in her ban me thread.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Let’s see your rear end homie. Let’s get a pic of that bad boy

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Remember third week January? lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Doesn't help that some anonymous people bought CascadeBeta a series of grossly transphobic redtext avatars based around 'Barney'.
Probably the same people that were making rape threats to KM, causing her to autoban.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I stay out of the politics forums and FYAD but I already didn't like KM simply because of the annoying sassy black woman gifs that would clog up the Leper's Colony whenever she would probate someone. Stuff like that always rubbed me the wrong way. You're not a loving comic book character, just do your job. The fact that she self referenced the gifs as part of her "persona" in the SAclopedia post is just icing on the cake.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I feel like it doesn’t get talked about enough that Lightning Knight refused to say that it was bad that Lowtax beat Logan, despite a dozen people urging him to, because he was afraid of Lowtax taking his precious blue star away
You're right, that doesn't get talked about enough.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Literally A Person posted:

The best part of the lols are these people coming around trying their damnedest to justify everything that happened.
I'm still waiting for that person who posted "oh so we're okay with making fun of someone with bipolar disorder now? real cool" and disappeared to come back and explain themselves.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Social media manager for a POC woman's shelter. Looking back it was extremely fortunate of her to have a job that specifically allowed herself to assume a position of authority on any issue that might arise while also allowing her to use generous goon funds to expense the newest Alienware laptop.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
In their defense, if every single one of my posts was met with a flurry of boos from dozens of different people I'd start to wonder if people were secretly plotting against me in their little high school clique as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Go ahead and make it a week this time, I've got some archive reading to catch up on
:allears: