Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

kraken! posted:

It looks like he's retweeting fox and friends opinions some more, but right now the DJIA is up somehow, and I'm sure every police chief in America is telling anyone who will listen that the situation is under control so really, what is there about this situation to rouse himself to give a speech? Are there even civil society equivalents to flag officers that have access to the president, careerists who aren't ideological baggage elementals with the experience managing a society to recognize that things look pretty bad cool?

There are but they’ve all been fired and replaced by shitfuckers or marginalized by the president and his treehouse club so the ones that are left aren’t doing anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

From Wikipedia:

quote:

Inciting significant controversy and anger, Grossman has been documented on video as claiming that when police kill on the job, they often report to him that they go home and enjoy their best sex ever.
Gross, man.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Woofer posted:

I’ll summarize it for you: vote in local elections.

An important message. Please stand by for justice pending elections.

Like loving elections will fix anything anymore. We passed that point a few years back.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Loden Taylor posted:

He's the main boss. Beat him, and you win the game!

Every time I see their logo I parse it as “eggshit.”

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

shame on an IGA posted:

Well there it went we're all gonna get death squadded

:nms: but tweet embeds don't spoiler tag so don't click through unless you wanna see somebody plow through a dozen or so cops at speed

:nms:
https://twitter.com/YousefNH2/statu...ingawful.com%2F
:nms:

kind of thought that was going to happen sooner or later.

Waroduce posted:

love to see counter-insurgency tactics learned in Iraq murdering brown people for oil money applied on domestic soil against US citizens

all of us are just standing between rich people and them getting richer.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

BIG HEADLINE posted:

Hovering for extended periods is already a bad idea. Ask any helicopter pilot.

Certainly true for Hinds, anyway.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

I listened to this today and it was kind of an eye opener. I had read On Killing a number of years ago and didn't think it was terrible, but that was as far as I went with him. I remember him doing some yelling at clouds stuff about video games back when Jack Thompson was doing his thing, but I didn't know he'd gone full ~*sHeEpDoG*~ and was fronting that to LE. In hindsight I guess that shouldn't be a surprise.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Alaan posted:

On the other hand that fucks every business (including perfectly his own) that isn't insurance companies. I mean Trump's a dummy but it hurts more than helps I think.

I’m sure there will be some policies for preferred customers that have that clause scratched out with a magic marker all of a sudden if that’s the case.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

LingcodKilla posted:

Yeah that’s not go look good.

Turn it into a waste transfer station.

Knock the fucker down and turn it into a public pay toilet.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Pryor on Fire posted:

Where the gently caress are the blue angels? We need more flyovers to fix this city, and we needed them loving yesterday. I haven't paid my mortgage in three months and will soon be living out of my car. Where the gently caress are the blue angels?

The next flyover will be dropping CBU-87s.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Suicide Watch posted:

I mean they could be with USMS, ATF, DEA, Bureau of Prisons, or the Office of the Inspector General...
Overall I prefer federal LE, at least they have standardized training. But still not good.

I think the IRS has swat teams too.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

So should we start betting on when the first govt mass shooting is? Because I feel like..... days

Before the end of the week.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Oh poo poo a heavy duty flashlight? Antifa leadership for sure!

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Nick Soapdish posted:

https://twitter.com/stevesilberman/status/1267966461223424000?s=20

Possible those guys with no marking are Bureau of Prisons

MmmBOP, ba duba dop
Ba du BOP, ba duba dop
Ba du BOP, ba duba dop
Ba du, yeah-e-yeah

Some other speculation is that they’re part of the Marshals.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Pryor on Fire posted:

The rumor mill is saying Esper is about to get the axe, probably bullshit but who knows.

He’ll swap in somebody who will be okay with rolling M1s down Connecticut Avenue.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Fallom posted:

He hasn't had any luck so far in 3 years of trying

I imagine this time it’ll be a direct interview question.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Trump Church is I guess one grift he hasn’t tried yet.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Ahahah haha what the hell is this

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

In summary, the Pauls appear to be a land of contrasts.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Oxygenpoisoning posted:

CNN is reporting that what stopped him was the truck. These racist pieces of poo poo not only chased this poor man for 7 minutes, they rammed him with the truck. The GBI is staying that there are multiple cell videos showing the pursuit as well. I hope all three catch the death penalty.

Reminder: it’s Georgia.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

LingcodKilla posted:

Looks like he was concealed carry too. Be careful got some strong cop energy too.

If he was packing (legally anyway) in MD he's current or former law enforcement, they don't give CCW permits to people there.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Untagged posted:

This is kind of a myth. They've made it much "easier" in recent years, especially if you are willing to jump through the hoops.

Also the "business owners/employees" permit holders are now allowed to carry at all times not just to and from and while carrying money. Since that change there are probably a lot more MD CCW permit holders.

That’s good to hear, last time I looked into it their stance was “lol gently caress yourself” and I didn’t think that had changed.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Fister Roboto posted:

https://twitter.com/carterforva/status/1268773466079211520?s=19

I'm pretty sure the number of times the 3rd Amendment has been relevant in our nation's history can be counted on one hand. 2020 is full of surprises.

Whooooa

Eej posted:

https://twitter.com/alanhenney/status/1268757597324279808?s=19

Praise be to Zeus (but only for this one specific moment because he's a giant rear end in a top hat at all other times)

We’re only four days into June and it’s already off the chain.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

ded posted:

Um. Why does ICE have snipers?

To provide covering fire for the swat teams when they raid a home.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Good to see he hasn’t just been wasting his time talking to them all these years.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

not caring here posted:

Where the gently caress is all this 40mm poo poo coming from? I thought 12 gauge/20mm was ample for anything but tear gas

They probably got them sold as a system so in addition to chemical munitions they get flash bang, wood baton, beanbag, etc so that the guy with the fotay doesn’t have to miss out on the fun if he can’t use chems.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Best Friends posted:

The Seattle mayor's promise to not use tear gas for 30 days (lol) was broken after 1 day.

SHOCKER

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

That’s a stone cold hell yeah.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

bengy81 posted:

Yo, remember that 20 mins when Barr was announced as Sessions replacement when the poo poo libs were all like "HE IS BUDDIES WITH BOB MUELLER, HE GOES TO CHURCH, HE'S TOTALLY GONNA BE A GOOD GUY AND PUT TRUMP IN HIS PLACE"

Yeah I’ve been remembering being wrong about that prediction a whole lot the last couple of years.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

shame on an IGA posted:

That said Romney was bad to a Good Boy and as such is personally irredeemable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl2T_dbOO8Y

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Good KBR-quality barrier installation there.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Untagged posted:

That's not how Virginia law is written. Attempted malicious wounding, depending upon circumstances and if considered aggravated, could actually have a higher associated penalty than what a lot of people think of as 'traditional' attempted murder.

Doesn’t matter anyway, he’ll probably get it plead down to failure to yield or something similar.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

I can assure you without any shadow of a doubt some moron rear end in a top hat shot somebody, deservedly or not, and beat his wife when he came home expecting the best sex of his life

Punching his wife is what made it the best gently caress he’d ever had.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

A Bad Poster posted:

What a weakass response by Mr. Alexander. Either the tweets are official statements by the President, meaning that you have to warrant them with a response, or they aren't.

Oh, drat, I forgot that these are Republicans. Never mind.

Lamar (Lamar! from Murvul if you remember that poo poo) also had some limp dick "I think he's guilty but I won't rock the boat" poo poo during the impeachment trial so that's on brand for him.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Bet it clocks in at a neat 1,488 words.

24 minutes 48 seconds.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

I don't know who that is.

He was doing conspiracy theory memes before it was an industry.

https://www.ddees.com

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

mlmp08 posted:

Dave is a hard worker, even if he does talk about himself too often or veer from his assigned task. He recently has been working unusual hours with his biographer. He has been seen pulling classified files and passing them to this civilian biographer, but he says she has a clearance, and it’s for an approved project.

How many warning signs does Dave display?

Trick question, Dave is a senior manager so rules don't apply to him.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Acebuckeye13 posted:

No, no, he's got a point. John Bell Hood after all played an important role in the Union victories at Antitem and Gettysburg, as well as Sherman's success in the Atlanta campaign, and of course without Hood who's to say if the Union would have prevailed at the Battle of Franklin, or if the Army of Tennessee would have been destroyed at Nashville? A military record such as Hood's truly is legendary, and it's impossible to say how many more Union lives would have been lost without his leadership.

I’m choosing to go with this interpretation.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Edit: dumb question

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Carteret posted:

Seriously have these assholes ever even seen Bragg?

Unlikely.