Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

DaveWoo posted:

As the Coronavirus death toll nears 140,000...

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1283464635841048576

Remember his taco bowl?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

The Glumslinger posted:

And now to find out what happened during the last few hours

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1283560210901147649

Parscale? Never met him. Don’t know him. What kind of name is that anyway?

Edit: Lol he did it on Facebook, any bets he didn’t tell Parscale before he posted it?

Glumwheels fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Jul 16, 2020

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

The Glumslinger posted:

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1283582057742864384

These people are working for the virus, masks are the only way we can possibly keep this from continuing to grow without another full scale lockdown

What is the purpose of this? Just to be a contrarian rear end in a top hat? It’s killing people who won’t vote for him anyway? What is it?

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

So where are the DMs?

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

A very successful campaign and manager with a president who has massive successes yet had to fire his campaign manager with 4 months left in the campaign....

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

I can’t wait until this fucker is gone.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

What irresponsible, poo poo awful terrible parents for bringing their small kids, maskless, to a loving trump event. These people are braindead.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

This is unbelievable, and I’ve read it seems Governor Brown and the mayor are doing nothing to stop this.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Rainbow Knight posted:

honestly what can they even do?

I don’t know, tell the police to arrest these fucks or the National Guard? Sue the administration? Go on every talk show highlighting how fascist this is? It’s one thing for them to arrest people at the federal buildings breaking the law and something far worse driving around to arrest people blocks away when they have ZERO authority to do so.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

The Bananana posted:

Blows me away that a lot of the pepper types, scared of the government taking their rights or there guns, don't seem to care that people are being black bagged.

Have any roving bands of feds abducted proud boys or other white supremacist groups off the streets? Why would they be scared when the feds are going after those who expose proud boys and get them fired from their jobs? They know the cops won’t touch them at least not while Trump is in office.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Didn’t they first say this was spontaneous and Ivanka just happened to have a bible in her designer purse?

https://mobile.twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1284472356522668033

Idiot, his brain is stuck in the 50’s.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

bobjr posted:

I think if Trump read scripture there’s a good chance he goes off script and complains about it

I like to believe he’d just spontaneously combust.

I still don’t understand how evangelicals look at the Trumps and think they’re pious especially with all the horrible poo poo they’ve done, money they’ve stolen, charities defrauded, etc.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Gros Tarla posted:

Easy: it's god's plan!

You can rationalize anything with a religious belief system. There's not much to understand here.

So it’s God’s plan to do the exact opposite of what Jesus taught and what’s in the Bible? I’m not arguing with you it just astounds me how poo poo awful these people are and either don’t understand the parables in the Bible or ignore them. Whatever I don’t really care because these types of Christians are an increasingly shrinking population.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

Is it just me or has he gotten fatter?

What are you talking about? He’s in better shape than the surgeon general.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

TyrantWD posted:

Dr. Birx might be really accomplished at tackling HIV, but she has been a complete dud on the coronavirus. Her parts of the task force briefings were the most useless, and that is with Trump and Pence speaking.

She would just show charts of the recent case numbers, or deaths or whatever, and point and say "The number of people dying is going up, which is really bad mmm'kay", "Ideally we want to see these numbers start to fall, mmm'kay". It was Jared Kushner level analysis that would kill 10 minutes or so to make it look like they had something to say.

Don’t be fooled, she’s there to massage Trump’s ego and nothing more. In a sane, non-partisan world she probably would be on the same side as Fauci but now she’s sold her soul to Trump. The truth will all come out eventually, hopefully Fauci writes a book.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

BetterToRuleInHell posted:

Fauci's sold his soul too (from a interview done with PBS Newshour about the administration trying to discredit him):

What is his endgame here? Will he be genuinely surprised when Trump openly lays 100% of the blame of the pandemic on him? Does he think saying this will somehow get Trump to come around to his thinking and change course on how to handle the pandemic?

I don’t think he sold his soul, He’s trying not to get fired because without him he knows there’s no one there that cares about saving lives and stopping this poo poo. He’s the only voice of reason there.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Dapper_Swindler posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1284586459358466048

what the gently caress. also him stumbling around it strength.

Lol they made this video to cheer him up, it’s terrible. Also, Trump loving president and everything is falling apart around him, no one is blaming Biden. What a dipshit.,

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Aww poor Dam Scavino, he spent all day on that video so daddy would notice him. They are extremely amateur and stupid as it’s not the first time he’s been DMCA’d by people who don’t want their poo poo associated with Trump.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

This is like a paid cameo from that app, very low energy. Imagine how mad he is he can’t hold his rallies and has to do these terrible phone conferences.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Trump will absolutely collapse in a debate with a somewhat objective moderator.

There’s no point in having debates because Trump will just accuse Biden of lying, fake news, fake polls, fake virus etc. You can’t debate an idiot and someone who has no ideas to debate. Trump has no policies to present for a 2nd term. He doesn’t know what the hell is going on and is just pandering to his vision of conservativism by using racism and bigotry. Whatever policies he’s had so far come have from his horrible inner circle (kushner, miler, mnuchin, ivanka).

Edit: Press Sec. Barbie is going to have a difficult Monday. I bet the campaign spends most of today walking back the insane poo poo he said. Welcome Stepien!

Glumwheels fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Jul 19, 2020

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

smoobles posted:

wouldn't this cause a slaughter in the election, or is there a bizarro angle where this is the Dems fault

The Republicans want a complete breakdown so they can point and say “see government doesn’t work” and “Democrat run states don’t work”.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Dapper_Swindler posted:

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1285319357237796869

nah, that poo poo can kill you/push you to do some major self destructive/self harmful poo poo, if you can't stay on top of it. like he is clearly super unwell and is just bouncing between extreme emotional states and clearly not thinking jack poo poo through.

But all the things they don’t like are happening in Trump’s America :magemage:

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Gaetz is such a dumb motherfucker. I don’t like Cheney but good for her for putting those idiots in their place.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Rigel posted:

Surely, this is the time when Trump finally becomes president.

https://twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/1285617300683599872

ABC: poo poo our latest poll shows Trump massively losing, it’s not the horse race we need for ratings!

They tried to do this just a few months ago and Trump blew it yet again. gently caress these assholes for trying this yet again.

Edit: I know ratios mean absolutely nothing but it’s 10k comments to 600 re-tweets.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

PainterofCrap posted:

It's all that they can do. What else can they do?

keep loving that chicken, guys!

Ooh yes his tone has changed while he sends the feds to assault , tear gas, and harass...mother’s in Portland. Very nice tone changing!

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Bugsy posted:

About loving time.

It’s not going far enough, they should ban all Qanon accounts and content. It serves no purpose and provides no content that should be debated or discussed.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Probably nothing or they’ll “examine” it until everyone forgets about it just like they said they were considering banning political ads.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Obama is going to be living rent free in Trump’s head until the day he dies

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Wilbur Swain posted:

"Suburban Housewives of America", I'm living in a time warp.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1286372175117791236

Admitting he’s losing the suburban housewife vote. Gee wonder why when he wants them and their kids, teachers to die.

edit: Suburban housewives aren’t impacted by protestors taunting feds at a federal courthouse, miles away.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

I’m not watching this horse poo poo but he’s trying to walk back , in typical trump fashion, some things he’s said because he’s losing and still doing a poo poo job at it. He’ll just contradict himself again on twitter once this is done or they start pushing his buttons with questions.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Lmfao he’s pissed Fauci was asked to throw out the first pitch at the Nationals/Yankee’s game. Also no way in hell do the Yankees want him, New York loving hates Trump.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

1glitch0 posted:

That's totally what it is, but honestly, seeing that piece of poo poo limply throw a ball 10 feet in an empty stadium while the country burns seems like it would be the perfect period of his presidency.

I agree it will never happened. We'll denied even that comedy poo poo show.

I’m waiting for the Yankees to say they never asked him to throw the first pitch. It would be extremely funny to see that obese turd try and get the ball over home plate, though. Terrible photo op but if he did do it, now is the time since they won’t have anyone there to boo him, hopefully just the players kneeling or turning their back to him.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

That’s honestly the first thing that came to my mind, except Trump won’t make it half way. He couldn’t lift a glass to his mouth without two hands, how will he throw a ball? I guess they’ll pump him full of steroids to loosen him up. At the end of the day, he doesn’t even get first pitch of the season...he’s following Fauci which probably pisses him off even more.

I can’t believe they got him to do a barstool sports interview with those losers, he already has their base what does he hope to gain?

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

DaveWoo posted:

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/1286474418340990976

The Mad King is fantasizing about invading and occupying an American city.

He’s desperate and fantasizing to be a dictator like Putin, Un, Erdogan etc. To do so and become a “war president” he’ll attack American citizens he swore to defend. Smooth brain moves all around.

Edit: https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/status/1286476422446493696

He’s gloating about gassing the mayor. And for the record the federal courthouse in Portland is ugly as gently caress.

Glumwheels fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Jul 24, 2020

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

There’s no way he’ll throw out the first pitch at the Yankees after this because they’ll do the same to him and he’ll get pissy about it.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Lugubrious posted:

I dunno, he might pull a Mike Pence at the 49ers game and waste tens of thousands of tax dollars just to show up, act disgusted and surprised when it happens, then storm out.

Pence isn’t a malignant narcissist. The Tulsa rally was deeply embarrassing to Trump and he was extremely pissed off about the low attendance because it made him look bad and the media hounded him over it. He doesn’t want to be in a situation like that and associated with the kneeling. I sure he’ll tell Steinbrenner kneeling isn’t allowed or he’s not showing up.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Madkal posted:

In regards to Dale he assumes that everything Trump says is a lie (which is a correct assumption) and works backwards from there. He is very good at his job.

In regards to baseball my anecdotal story is that last year when my wife and I were in New York we paid 14 bucks to go see a Yankees game, and a free hot dog and beer was included in that ticket.

I enjoy seeing my local minor league team play here (we don't have a major league team in west coast Canada) as it is a great way to spend a lazy summer afternoon and get drunk with friends. Usually when I go to a sporting event I am invested in who is playing and spend more time watching the game then actually socializing but I never have that problem watching a baseball game.

Trump also continues to use and recycle the same lies over and over so it’s easy for Dale because he has to post the same poo poo repeatedly.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

What? People don’t want $8-10/hr + Covid risk slinging sandwiches to lovely people in Georgia? They had to throw in $50k eye glades store jobs in Boston which I don’t think that covers rent in that city.

No one wants to risk their life for poo poo jobs especially ones with no benefits.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

I can’t get over how the Portland protests have grown and that we are seeing nightly news about Americans in a US city being gassed by Trump’s federal agents. He’s a moronic wannabe dictator who doesn’t understand how these visuals every night make him look terrible. He’s completely lost control of the situation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

sexpig by night posted:

his base gets their tiny chud cocks all hard for images of the brutality, that's all he cares about at this point

And losing everyone else is a winning strategy? I read he thinks he knows best what republican voters want and yet his popularity is decreasing even with them as this poo poo show continues.