Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
That couple hasn't learned a drat thing from 2020.

Or 2008.

Or 2003.

Or 1991.

Or 1987...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

My brain is unable to process and now I can't even form complete sentenc

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I'm gonna go back and read the last few pages, but I gotta say that reduced time on Facebook and the "snooze" and "unfollow" features have made me feel a little better.

Still anxious as all gently caress though. Please don't ruin us, Ohio/Pennsylvania/Michigan. I'm aware that you don't know any other way, but just this once.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Cascadia?

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
The "poll watcher" stuff is so loving unamerican I could scream.

That, and my entire family being Republicans. At least they're not in swing states.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Watching the debate now as a non-american and this is my expression: :magical:

Ah yes, savor the taste of second-world political discourse.

I swear, the escalator feels like 30 years ago

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
All they have to do is set up the soundproof booths and headsets from the game show Twenty One.

I just want to see Trump sitting in the dark booth with no microphone for 2 full minutes.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Holy god drat mother of gently caress, maximum chaos time

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
It's 1:30 Eastern so a lot of people are asleep. Imagine waking up, starting the Keurig, and turning on the news channel of your choice/opening your phone

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I hope the right isn't galvanized by this BUT almost everyone has already made up their minds.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Ghislaineof YOSPOS posted:

he will be fine and this will just make everything worse.

I expect nothing different.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Orange Man is literally in a Fuhrerbunker what the gently caress is 2020

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Intensive Cake Unit?

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I'm terribly sorry Pot Smoke Phoenix. I am glad to hear you came out the other side after all those symptoms and hardships.

If there's truth to the blood type theory, I'm set up well. But I am still isolating* and masking while I search for a job. I believe I will have one after Wednesday.

*been around a couple friends, masked, they mostly work from home

I'll tell you what I'm not doing: spending a quarter mil to get a lung devouring virus at a buffet. Holiday Inn ain't even doing buffets in most places right now.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Holey moley

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Arkansas really doesn't get enough credit in the Worst State race to the bottom.

Walmart, Duggars, Huckabees, Jerry Jones, Bobby Petrino, Tyson Foods, Pine Bluff, Ozark weirdos, and this motherfucker

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Green screen?

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Mr Interweb posted:

this sounds like someone who would do their best to avoid a dangerous virus, not ram face first into it.

But the libs had already taken the stance of "virus bad don't get"

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
The end of that press conference was a nightmare and the doctor bailed the gently caress out when he got cornered.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
HIPAA applies to any question I am not allowed to answer. All glory to the leader.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Philthy posted:

FYGM doesn't work when you don't actually have it yet.

gently caress You, Got My diagnosis

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Squiddycat posted:

can trump run for president again in 2024 if he loses 2020?

some sort of nonconsecutive 2 term presidency? I'm not 100% familiar with enough us politic to know if this is allowed

Yes, Grover Cleveland was the 22nd and 24th President.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Yes, because Hillary is so popular right now. Democrats aren't upset with her for any reason. No siree.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Jesus fuckin yellow penguins

Also I spent some time trying to make the Sam Darnold "out indefinitely" graphic into Trump but I suck at editing.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

Alaska made Palin governor because KWHL thought it would be cool to have a hot governor.

I come from a dumbass state.

I used to live in Idaho, where she went to college. People are so dumb in Idaho they fly Confederate flags and speak in phony southern accents.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

StrangersInTheNight posted:

is there anyone left?

Mitch and DeVos I think

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

redm posted:

triple fire emoji word on the street is the pres is going to bed w/o desert pass it on 100 100 100

this whole thing is loving absurd lmao

The future is really God drat weird

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Keltar posted:

Sure why not. While he was VP they only got Bin Laden.

God, that feels like 20 years ago. They told me time would speed up as I got older, but TRIMP

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Make the appearance you fat orange bitch

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Jeb had the red carpet laid out for him and he just took a huge puddly piss all over it

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

smoobles posted:

the marshmallow test, except the choices are turmp dying right now, or dying in 1 month after he watches biden win

He will die FROM watching Biden win

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I am not the type at all to go after dead/dying people, but after 212k corona deaths in this country, and then he gets the virus, what does he expect

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Pence didn't have the best ... optics?

Seriously though, isn't debating his strength? He just got throttled. Low energy. Sad!

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I'm getting absolutely peppered with ads for a proposition in my state and can't find any information whatsoever about the No vote. poo poo's wild.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
One day I hope to see a candidate Twitch stream their town hall meeting.

"Thanks assmaster_252 for the 5 gift subs. A woman's right to choose is fundamentally... (squints) how's my audio guys"

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

explosivo posted:

5 more subs and the Hype Train can begin!!

Now, prison reform..

Joe Biden is dropping frames. SAD!

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

AOC Twitch Streaming and all you can hear and see is notifications all over the screen with "smoke weed everyday" playing repeatedly.

Please God, if you're there

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

evilbastard posted:

https://hackaday.com/2020/09/17/closely-examining-how-a-pge-transmission-line-claimed-85-lives-in-the-2018-camp-fire/

The 2018 Camp Fire was traced to a transmission tower where the hook showed a pattern of wear and rusting prior to it snapping and causing a fire that killed 85 people.

The hook was of a type made in the 1930's.

There was no inspection records for that tower since at least the year 2000.

His response to Paradise was offensive to me. I was born there. Didn't live in the area long, but my family did for a few generations on the valley floor.
Even as my dad saw houses burning down, that HE HELPED FUCKIN BUILD, he blamed the Democrats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
And as the sun set on purgatory, we asked one another, "when can we lol again?"