Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Mr. Nice! posted:

doj sues texas in federal court of sb8 because it violates the supremacy clause, the fourteenth amendment, and the interstate commerce clause among others.

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/21060095/9-9-21-us-v-texas-complaint.pdf

this gets around texas' bullshit that have currently stymied courts.

I'm fuckin' chuffed for the eventual 6-3 decision

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Yeah Roberts is not gonna corral the Catholics to stop a 5-4 ruling

Apr 7, 2003

*Very smart liberal voice* actually personal beliefs don't come into it, they rule on the merits of the law

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Has anyone said Allen Ivermectin yet?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
or bon

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/supermathskid/status/1435363461664493571

Apr 7, 2003

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Has anyone said Allen Ivermectin yet?

Ivermectin is yesterday's news, I can't wait to see what new insane poo poo they dose themselves with in the coming days.

My dad was full in on the alternative medicine poo poo and tried to treat a brain tumor with colloidal silver and kombucha, glad to see it's coming back.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

my dad’s younger brother told him he killed himself by getting the vaccine and that democrats and fauci are trying to kill off white christians.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Ivermectin is yesterday's news, I can't wait to see what new insane poo poo they dose themselves with in the coming days.

My dad was full in on the alternative medicine poo poo and tried to treat a brain tumor with colloidal silver and kombucha, glad to see it's coming back.

they were huffing colloidal silver and basically plating the insides of their lungs and dying because of it at one point

reportedly some of them started taking anti-androgens recently

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

that democrats and fauci are trying to kill off white christians.

good

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i wish them success

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Cuomo should have ran for president, him taking a trip to Florida would have easily turned that state blue.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

his erotic nipples could turn any state blue

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/RexChapman/status/1435436870268243968

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I know a vet who lives there and she said pretty much everyone she knows is unvaxxed. So many of her staff threatened to quit that she'd have to close the clinic if she forced them to get it.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

PokeJoe posted:

I know a vet who lives there and she said pretty much everyone she knows is unvaxxed. So many of her staff threatened to quit that she'd have to close the clinic if she forced them to get it.

Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see. :wink:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

I don't know anyone in the south really but podcasts I listen to have been mentioning how they had to drive 1-2 hours away from where they live in the south to even get the vaccine.

klosterdev
Oct 10, 2006

Na na na na na na na na Batman!

Mr. Nice! posted:

my dad’s younger brother told him he killed himself by getting the vaccine and that democrats and fauci are trying to kill off white christians.

So many euphemisms nowadays for "You will not replace us"

SporkOfTruth
Sep 1, 2006

this kid walked up to me and was like man schmitty your stache is ghetto and I was like whatever man your 3b look like a dishrag.

he was like damn.
let's see how major league baseball is handling the pandemic...

https://twitter.com/merlonifauria/status/1436052392945065984?s=21

:captainpop:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

department of labor has issued new guidance re: covid vaccines:

all business with 100+ employees are subject to these rules. mandatory vaccines OR weekly testing of unvaccinated people. businesses must give paid time off to get vaccinated. this covers approximately 80 million workers.

mandatory vaccination for all federal employees and contractors. refusal = termination. no weekly testing option.

mandatory vaccination for all hospitals that receive medicare or medicaid.

he also invoked p and has ordered mass production of rapid tests to be given to schools and to be sold at walmart and other such places at cost for the next few months.

SporkOfTruth
Sep 1, 2006

this kid walked up to me and was like man schmitty your stache is ghetto and I was like whatever man your 3b look like a dishrag.

he was like damn.
when you've made two doofus Boston-area sports radio jocks do this, you have hosed up:
https://twitter.com/merlonifauria/status/1436057803160961029?s=21

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

SporkOfTruth posted:

^ top edit: I have zero faith in enforcement at this point, the time to enact this poo poo was when OSHA/DoL suggested it back in MAY.

when you've made two doofus Boston-area sports radio jocks do this, you have hosed up:
https://twitter.com/merlonifauria/status/1436057803160961029?s=21

while i agree that this is definitely late in the game, they literally have to do something. this is the one of the best announcement out of the biden white house.

e: penalties are up to $14k per incident.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Kazinsal posted:

reportedly some of them started taking anti-androgens recently

the power of retaining your cum is a lot easier to harness if your penis doesn't work

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
https://twitter.com/meakoopa/status/1436085163952418816?s=21

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
finally someone is invoking p

but when will we get easy d?

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
im about to invoke p right now

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

lmao

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

is todd starnes actually useful? he's definitely an idiot but I've never understood how anyone couldn't have a visceral instant negative reaction to even his twitter thumbnail

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Mr. Nice! posted:

wow good luck to them

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

qirex posted:

is todd starnes actually useful? he's definitely an idiot but I've never understood how anyone couldn't have a visceral instant negative reaction to even his twitter thumbnail

why is it cropped so low? is he that impressed with his tie? is his haircut that bad?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

qirex posted:

u tell me

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

yeah but he looks like someone whose mom still makes him butter noodles for dinner every night, which makes all the performative masculinity just not work

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

It's so incredibly funny they're killing off their entire base.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

AnimeIsTrash posted:

it’d be funnier if they weren’t dragging the rest of us down with them

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

kitten emergency posted:

finally someone is invoking p

but when will we get easy d?

you down with invoking p?
yeah you know me.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

republicans in Texas are helping a company get a license to store super hot radioactive waste in west Texas which will probably contaminate all of the oil and gas production out there.

good old Rick Perry redefined what “high level” radio active waste was when he was at the DOE so they could pass this bill and still ship the good poo poo straight to Andrews TX. Abbott’s guys drafted this bill and signaled that they would take no amendments they would actually make it effective. the company storing the poo poo stands to make around 10 billion or so and nobody is talking about it in the press lol

https://house.texas.gov/news/press-releases/?id=7551

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

qirex posted:

yeah but he looks like someone whose mom still makes him butter noodles for dinner every night, which makes all the performative masculinity just not work

on my tiny phone screen he looks like bubbles from the trailer park boys

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Bon Ivermectin is a pro username

Apr 7, 2003

AnimeIsTrash posted:

They don't intend on having to win elections in the future lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

well it’s about time

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/09/politics/joe-biden-covid-speech/index.html