Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Crusty Nutsack posted:

it's 50% off pizza week through sunday :homebrew:

Thanks for this got a large takeout pie last night for like $10. Not bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

today is the last day of 50% off pizza week again, get it

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
poo poo, marcos changed their 2-topping large carry out deal to a 1-topping large carry-out deal there goes the best game in pizza-town

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Edit: gently caress, is there a pizza hut thread

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

External Organs posted:

There's a local pizza place that does this cheeseburger pizza where they dump half a shredded iceberg lettuce on top of the pizza. I just... why? Nothing else on their menu is stupid.

Yes, I'd like a bunch of watery, wilted garbage on top of my pizza thank you.

v Let us form a new world order.

ohnobugs fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Nov 3, 2022

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

and yet people somehow also want watery wilted garbage on top of their deli sandwiches and burgers, curious

it's almost as though my life long screeching of NO LETTUCE after every single order of any item ever, even and especially ones that don't come with lettuce by default, is entirely justified

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
i normally dont mind lettuce on burgers

unless it's shredded, that poo poo is evil and will ruin your night

or any lettuce on a gyro because you'll get murdered by Ambrosia for blasphemy

on pizza? the gently caress

Philthy fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Nov 3, 2022

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

In Iowa and quad cities they have Happy Joe’s Pizza, whose specialty is the Taco Pizza

quote:

Our special refried bean sauce, taco-seasoned beef and sausage, topped with lettuce, tomatoes, and taco chips. Our world-famous pizza!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

External Organs posted:

what the hell

theres also a worst pizza thread

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3940135

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

External Organs posted:

I spy red onions, crust looks ok...I can save this pizza but I need to get into surgery, stat.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I spy red onions, crust looks ok...I can save this pizza but I need to get into surgery, stat.

Finally, the Pizza Surgeon reality show I never knew I wanted.

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Arugula on pizza is great. Idk about spinach

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

External Organs posted:

wtf

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

is the stuffed cheesy bread still bussin? I remember it being surprisingly good the last time I had it, which I think was years ago. It might've been the spinach and feta one.

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

flashy_mcflash posted:

is the stuffed cheesy bread still bussin? I remember it being surprisingly good the last time I had it, which I think was years ago. It might've been the spinach and feta one.

The spinach feta stuffed bread is still bussin. It’ll buss your nose, it’ll buss taste buds, and it’ll make you buss a nut.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Ordered a couple pan pizzas for dinner last night and saw on the app that they have a new item that's just the same thing as the chicken but is tater tots? Because that's what I want from a pizza place, smothered tater tots.

The pan pizzas were good though.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

muscles like this! posted:

Ordered a couple pan pizzas for dinner last night and saw on the app that they have a new item that's just the same thing as the chicken but is tater tots? Because that's what I want from a pizza place, smothered tater tots.

The pan pizzas were good though.

For some reason pizza insurance triggered on a pizza I got a while back so I got a free pizza the other day, and I saw that. I couldn't be less interested.

They gotta be baked, right? Do any Dominos have a frier?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i just found a dominos gift card with 30 bux on it in a drawer. :thumbsup:

yeah i imagine the tots are like the frozen ones you can get at the store.

poking around in the menu and i see they have a "Brooklyn" style one now. is it any good? the pizza hut one sucks.

----------------

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Yeah it's pretty legit, I like it quite a bit

----------------

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Nikumatic posted:

poo poo, marcos changed their 2-topping large carry out deal to a 1-topping large carry-out deal there goes the best game in pizza-town

just saw this post, they hiked it a dollar too a few weeks ago

----------------

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009

Neito posted:

For some reason pizza insurance triggered on a pizza I got a while back so I got a free pizza the other day, and I saw that. I couldn't be less interested.

They gotta be baked, right? Do any Dominos have a frier?

Their bread twists are fried, so are their wings, so yes.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

That70sHeidi posted:

i had assumed they were just tossed onto the same conveyor belt oven the rest of their stuff is.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

In the olden days of Pizza Hut WingStreet, the frozen wings were thawed overnight, baked in the oven the following morning and then fried to order.

Testvan
Nov 10, 2003
lies lies lies lies

quote:

Fact is, Domino’s does six kinds of chicken wings in four sizes: eight-piece, 10-piece, 16-piece, and 32-piece. And they’re all oven-baked to perfection.

Domino’s now also offers Bread Twists in Parmesan, Garlic, and Cinnamon! All Bread Twists start with fresh, buttery-tasting dough. Then they are hand twisted and baked to perfection.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Testvan posted:

they’re all oven-baked to perfection.

:thunk:

----------------

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
32 pisses I say. buttery oven baked naked goodness I demand.

Another day in the life of Randabis...

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

That70sHeidi posted:

Wait. The bread twists are fried. Now I know why they suck :aaa:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

there's no way they fry that poo poo. when I worked at Marco's it was conveyer belt or salad, choose one

----------------

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

who isn’t ordering their salads well done on the pizza builder show yourselves you cowards

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009
They're running the 50% off online orders deal this week.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/PopulismUpdates/status/1637879168397619203

----------------

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

That70sHeidi posted:

They're running the 50% off online orders deal this week.

thanks for the hot tip, just ordered up

never tried their philly cheesesteak pizza before, but I saw it has unconfigurable cheese and sauce and was intrigued so here goes nothing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn8KfYOOEuc

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

AARD VARKMAN posted:

never tried their philly cheesesteak pizza before, but I saw it has unconfigurable cheese and sauce and was intrigued so here goes nothing

Yeah I love unconfigurable pizza... like gran gran no name used to make

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Well?

I kinda like it for a 1/10 type changeup.

----------------

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

I would eat that pizza

----------------

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Well?

I kinda like it for a 1/10 type changeup.

Pretty good! didn't know what to expect really but the cheese "sauce" works, I will order it again assuming the leftovers don't suck somehow

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

imagine a delivery chow mein place that had a chow mein builder like the pizza builder

you could choose different kinds of noodles, proteins, sauces and veggies. totally custom. you could order extra saucy noddles or extra crispy. all different levels of spice. you could even order uncut noodles.

this is a million dollar idea. who wants in on the ground floor?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

numberoneposter posted:

imagine a delivery chow mein place that had a chow mein builder like the pizza builder

you could choose different kinds of noodles, proteins, sauces and veggies. totally custom. you could order extra saucy noddles or extra crispy. all different levels of spice. you could even order uncut noodles.

that would kick rear end. god drat.

i certainly don't need to eat any pizza slop today but it's 50% off week so...

----------------

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

numberoneposter posted:

You ever go to a Mongolian bbq place? They got Genghis Grill up there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I'll start the wiki

----------------