Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
What comes out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
spring-loaded dildo straight into my mouth

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Your mom

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Herpes

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

dog stuff. it is a bark box.

oh. a dead cat and an alive cat. I only put one cat in the box. nothing has been answered.

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

Another box, this box is locked with a key what do you do?

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXOjyv4d998

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
puppies.

an endless tide of puppies. They spill out from the box incessantly, quickly filling the room. I try to reach into the quickly growing pile to extract the cursed box but it is too late. The room fills and I am forced to vacate. The building eventually fills entirely, and then bursts from the pressure

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
The biggest turd you’ve ever seen.

The Wurst Poster
Apr 8, 2005

Literally the Wurst...

Seriously...

For REALSIES.

Another box of the exact same size.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Nothing.
The box is empty

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
The desire to live in a box

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
The realization that i could've been paid for this by weirdos if i had just done this on youtube

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
My dick

freezingprocess
Mar 25, 2005

a shitpost. right in my face.

loving nasty

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

A head, of course, just like that movie.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

A gross of soiled panties. I'm relieved my order arrived safely. Time to have my way with them before reselling them on eBay ("NOT soiled panties, used, unwashed. May contain traces of my nuts.")

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

My Amazon order of like, a double pack of toothbrushes and nine yards of that bubble wrap poo poo

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
The universe is inside

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it is an xbox. i open it and put the right kind of RAM in, instead. a team of engineers helps me put the lid back on it and maneuvre it back into position with a crane. the xbox is extremely large

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Lol thanks for reminding me of this

_____!
May 2, 2004

My username has been kidnapped and this was the closest thing to a severed pinky they could send me to know they're serious.

If I want the last underscore and exclamation mark to come back alive I need to send $100,000 in unmarked mayo packets.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

It's a turned off monitor and I cannot stop weeping.
Tears of joy or sadness, cannot be determined by those around me.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Put your god drat box away

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

It's my own head. I look in the mirror and realize I accidentally put the wrong head this morning. I am very embarrassed.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
Another box.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

It is a single piece of paper containing only the image of Johnny FiveAces.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Dumb as a doornail or..

Fresh as a spring door?

:thunkher:

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

A butt. It is a butt box.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

I wake up, back in December 2019. It's all been a nightmare.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

All the freshest ingredients, delivered straight to my door. Blue Apron makes cooking fun and easy. Use promo code STAIRS for 30% off your first month.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Unbeknownst to me it is the Ark and my face melts off.
I did not order this.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

What is this from, and what's in the bag?

Horrible Butts
May 7, 2012
Another following day, Woody, now elected city councilman, gives Norm a job with the city. Rebecca marries Don but secretly regrets it, feeling he is too good for her. Cliff is promoted to postal assistant supervisor after bribing the head of the postal department with gifts. Sam and Diane walk in and announce their engagement. His friends disapprove; however, having enough of going years without a family, Sam leaves the box with Diane. On the plane, they begin to reconsider their decision to be together again. As the flight is delayed, they amicably agree to part ways. Diane returns to Los Angeles, and Sam returns to the box to see his friends again. While Sam and his gang celebrate the reunion, Rebecca announces happily that Don has a job with the sewer department and leaves for their honeymoon. After the rest of the gang head home for the night, Norm briefly stays behind and tells Sam that he knew he would return to Boston for his "one true love." Sam asks what he means, but Norm just smiles and says, "you'll always come back to her." After Norm leaves, Sam looks around the box and says to himself, "I'm the luckiest son of a bitch in the world," before he tells someone (Bob Broder) knocking on the door, "Sorry, we're closed." He walks over and straightens a picture of Geronimo hanging on the back wall, and then exits into the corridor toward the billiard room and the back door. The final shot of the series is of the box seen from the street at night before fading to black.

Horrible Butts fucked around with this message at 09:32 on Nov 16, 2020

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

BigBadSteve posted:

What is this from, and what's in the bag?

Uh, clearly PUTO

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Forums Electronic MusiciaBRRRIIINGYIPYIPYIPYIP

The Breakfast Sampler posted:

dog stuff. it is a bark box.

Wh... What the

*puts hand over phone mouthpiece and stage whispers to someone offscreen* OK I didn't know what a bark box was at all before now but Stephen I WANT ONE

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
WHATS IN THE BOX, OP?
WHATS IN THE BOX?

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

It's a cumbox, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man
a box that, when measured with lasers, is actually larger than the exterior box.