Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

You've got to have swagger to pull off a white car. Like the guy who used to own this custom-built white 2018 Lamborghini Huracan coupe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

That's sure a pretty car, but we need room for our friends. I'll be taking this white 1970 Plymouth Satellite station wagon.

Also, hello AI!

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

if we're visiting AI, might as well do it in style! i'll be driving this white 1979 Lincoln Continental Mark V (Cartier Designer Edition)

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

imo nothing says "road trip" quite like a windowless white e-250

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Bingo Bango

Hello AI! I love cars but often have little to say about them. Anyway, just cruising on by in my 2003 lifted avocado E250 van

The Door Frame

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
You guys are missing the fun of it all, the beauty and the soul of a Kermit Green FIAT X1/9 should lead the pack
q

Stoner Sloth

hi AI! nice of you to visit!

if you want a vehicle for a road trip you need something that has power: I'm thinking a 300-hp. 5700 Vortec V8. but power on it's own ain't enough, it's also gotta scream class - gull wing doors, pontiac firebird style tail lights, voice activated GPS and a spacious interior... and really there's only one vehicle that get you where you're going in the style that you deserve:

2004 model Prototype Source Wienermobile in yellow and orange with Oscar Meyer logo

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Stoner Sloth fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Nov 25, 2020

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

1991 green the homer

SniperWoreConverse

instead of goofy go spooky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG_2EvMzhDc

i have it on a good source that the "pentastar" engine in all green plymouth barracudas is actually powered by hundreds of tiny demons ⛤

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

whoops, just slid on a banana peel and took a hard turn into the cartoon dimension! watch out, i'm driving #6, sergeant blast's green Army Surplus Special!

Join the BYOB Army

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

If you like things that are special, green things that go, you'll love this green 1969 Mercury Cougar Sports Special

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Khanstant

this is Edwin Kranks, a 1944 Piedmont Hauser Special with a light green striped livery and chrome bumper.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
now you might ask "whats so special about a Lancia Delta" but when you really think about it, it's the Lancia Delta S4, colloquially known as the "Stradale", and it sports a little futuristic technology known as a "steel space frame". it's swaggin, it's baggin, and it's gonna get you to your destination with speed, stability, and style. and it's green! i don't know about you, but i sure love some green :rznv:

biosterous

i think the red lancia delta s4 stradale looks a bit nicer! it's got sophistication too

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

ephphatha

While we all know red cars go faster, if you want to travel in style surely you want a Martini Racing Lancia Delta S4.

Bingo Bango

Why roll around in a Martini, when you can travel in style in a Grey Goose mobile bar?

CAT INTERCEPTOR

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
Well to be honest I'd prefer to cruise with a Grey Top Alcohol Funny Car

Any fuel remaining, we can mix to create the well known Aussie cocktail Rocket Fuel.

(Hi BYOB! Hope you are enjoying our visit!)

Goa Tse-tung

;3

my dad drove this car, it was perfect for family road trips

rip

a grey 2004 BMW e91 stationwagon

SIDS Vicious

welcome AI, I own a 2008 Chevrolet Cobalt its my first car and we only got it because I have two kids and trying to take them places on the bus became impossible. I can't drive my wife drives me everywhere

Ass-penny

Sid, my first car was a sexy, stylish 1992 Honda Accord.

It was not this sexy, stylish, pewter gray 1992 Honda Accord, it was blue, and a stick shift!

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

meatpimp

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

I'd prefer a Gray Mini Cooper

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
A Red Mini Cooper makes a fine rally car.

slothrop

Santa Alpha, Fox One... Gifts Incoming ~~~>===|>

We're road-tripping though! I want something that oozes style and class. Something so rare it turns heads! Something like this Red Mirella 230TS

Somewhat Heroic

(Insert Mad Max related text)

Is a car like that practical though? A red Deer Forte snow cat get the job done in the dead of winter?

Big Taint

Red is sporty but how can you pass up the opportunity to get a Deer Forte in turquoise?

Big Taint fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Nov 26, 2020

Turbo Fondant

BYOB isn't about getting the job done tho. Unless the job is chillin with your pals, which I think ought to be done in a Turquoise VW Bus

Stoner Sloth

:hmmyes: hell yeah man, turquoise is certainly a good choice but i feel why not go for full 60s-70s chilling in this Psychedelic VW Bus?

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Horrible Butts
Beautiful! But I gotta fall back on the classic.

It’s the blue and white exploding VW bus for me.

https://giant.gfycat.com/sillyremorsefuldipper.webm
Thank you Prof. Crocodile for the fun festive winter sig!
Arcane gob born of Khanstant's goblin gumball machine!

Barking Gecko

How about a blue and white Rolls Royce Wraith?

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

a rolls royce is nice for leisure, but when i need to be ready to fight six of my closest friends travel inside their blue and white great balls!

Join the BYOB Army

cursedshitbox

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Proper motoring is done in this Blue and White Land Rover Series Two A.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

the sas pink panther series 2 land rover is ready to party

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Escape From Noise

Missed my chance to post the grey Ford Astrovan that I was taken on many roadtrips as a kid. Had sticky vinyl seats as an added bonus which is great in the summer!

Barking Gecko

1957 was a good year for a Pink Chevy Cameo pickup truck.

gag edit: oh poo poo whoops sorry I fatfingered this probe on my phone, this wasn't a foul, hold on I'll get you out of jail

Somebody fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Nov 28, 2020

istewart

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Of course, the only way to really fly is the pink Porsche 917

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

be the envy of your friends with this Pink 1969 Custom Dickmobile

NWS

Stoner Sloth fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Nov 28, 2020