Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which lifepath will you take?
NOMAD (I like freedom)
STREET KID (I like the city)
CORPO (I like money)
I don't like labels
View Results

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

Back Hack posted:

I know everyone is joking around, but I hope everyone just drops making comments about the genital options, I've seen way too many thread devolve from being parody to being serious, aka every Bioware thread. Everything gets extremely creepy real fast after that.

i wanna gently caress penis 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

Vorik posted:

I'm sorry video game titties are more important to you than marginalized folks feeling unsafe at the widespread male gaze, transphobia and sexism proudly on display in this video game, gamer.

? dont play the game

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
male gazeing johnny 5 aces massive cock

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
1 dick 2 dick red dick blue dick

would i change my dick while in a car

would i uninstall it while at the bar

would i gently caress a cybo-hooker

maybe we can play some cybo-snooker

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

Mad Wack posted:

if you go look on the game leaks reddit you can find tons of footage now - i think i've seen like 8 hrs of gameplay and i really like what im seeing

e: specifically this leak of three hours of ps5 gameplay is going around, it's before the day one patch obviously don't click it unless you want spoilers on the early game missions https://vod.bitwave.tv/replay/Carlos2077_replay_1607291500404.mp4

not super psyched that the one of the scenes I scanned to has an npc getting trapped ontop of a box and then it fuckin half life 2 gravity gun float glitches up into the ceiling

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

black.lion posted:

https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/cyberpunk-2077/critic-reviews

92 on metacritic

game terrible where are my pitchforks

nowadays whatever comes after the 9 is the real score. a 92 out of 100 is a 2 out of 10, games DEAD

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
lots of reviewers saying its buggy and goons getting upset at reviews itt

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

TheRat posted:

The massive majority of reviews are giving it near perfect or perfect scores

massive majority? can you link?

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

ill go to places such as stevior and gameblogs.fr for my reviews.

i think i saw 1 reviewer in the 80 and up review page that i recognized

edit: i still want to suck Penis 2 if that makes you feel better

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

please requote with my edit unless you're a coward

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

JamMasterJim posted:

Is IGN really small now, cause I spot a 90 there.

hey you spotted the aformentioned 1 i noticed

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
before people behead me btw, i love buggy pieces of poo poo games, not saying 2077 is/will be but I'm playing it all the same as soon as it comes out.......

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

CRAYON posted:

I love Jeff Gerstmann. It's amazing how the man can just say words about a thing and people translate it into scathing hate.

Wish I had that power.

just say it doesnt live up to the hype

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
I don't know what it means when theres too much poo poo "you can do thats not important to the story"

does that mean like, sure you can play yakuza 0 and not do the dancing and karaoke or is it like "you can collect coins that unlock an achievement". because 1 is fun and has songs that i listen to while looking at hentai to immerse myself, the other is for the dopamine "ding" sound that i dont care about cuz i dont have a functioning chemical maker

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

Starks posted:

Lol dildos! This is a joke that will surely stay funny for all 100 hours of gameplay

personally just think it has to do with the fact that its a hell world dystopia and people are obsessed with whatever pleasure they can get being so deeply ingrained in the culture that everyone is just openly loving themselves and other things

or lol it can be FUNNY DILDO, idk i havent played it

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

black.lion posted:

Is anything happening in this thread rn meaningful?

yes i love talking to goons

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

TheRat posted:

Yeah there's a lot of perfect scores ticking in. I've seen reviews calling it contender for best game ever, and several reviews saying it's absolutely phenomenal.

what dick or pussy type are you going? i think you could go smooth too like a ken doll

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

TheRat posted:

The reviews have pretty much confirmed to me that this is the game I've been waiting for for years and years, maybe since original Deus Ex

do you think this game will be good?

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

ymgve posted:

But why the dildos then? I assume gigolos then are equally plentiful.

sometimes you're horny but dont want to gently caress. sometimes you just need to gently caress yourself

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
Update: game is now more problematic

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

Zaphod42 posted:

You bolding "URGENTLY" is getting pretty creepy.

lol

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
liberal crime squad fits the bill for an rpg where you can go into any building and do something meaningful, though you have to be a fan of ASCII psuedo-comedy games with a gang management twist (i am). It's made by the dude who does dwarf fortress and was abandoned like 10 years ago but has had updates done by the bay12 community since then

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
Cyberpunk 2077: who cares

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

The Last Call posted:

Based on your post, it appears you do.

yeah im excited for it. im making fun of the "who cares" about criticism.

you can be excited for something and still make fun of it

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
man why are you guys bringing politics into this video game? i hate politics in video games!!!!!!!

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

Control Volume posted:

I love politics in video games

gently caress YOU

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

BrotherJayne posted:

I've not played any that I can think of, got examples?

starcraft: brood war

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

Control Volume posted:

Thats three factions. Begone, troll.

zerg is not a faction it is a hive mind collective

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
joel took ellie to the museum and it was cool

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

BrotherJayne posted:

... isn't StarCraft a bunch of discretely separated campaigns?

Not to mention, not even remotely the same in terms of scale and attachment

there is a map where kerrigan and duke gently caress

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRfgY8Ozmm8

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
alright you chuds you're gonna make me say it

im gonna play the video game on the 9th >: ]

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

MagusDraco posted:

https://www.gameinformer.com/2020/12/07/cyberpunk-2077-epileptic-psa

Game doesn't have any epilepsy warnings either apparently.

waow! they dont care just like a cyberpunk dystopia would! so cool!

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

Bust Rodd posted:

just loving look it up dude jesus

https://www.statista.com/statistics/232383/gender-split-of-us-computer-and-video-gamers/

between 41%-52% of "gamers" are women, depending on whether or not you consider phones "gaming"

I don't. Those are FAKE gamers. Whats the real statistic?

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
what is there even to argue about a this point? game will be buggy as gently caress when we play and we'll still have fun and then they'll fix the issues and we'll read reports of people dying from seizures in the news

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

Horizon Burning posted:

38. trans representation (not enough)

7263. trans representation (too much)

tbf I don't think there will ever be a way to satisfy everyone's expectation and while we can argue about what is good and not about representation for whatever group, someone will always have a problem with it (on either side).

if you take that to mean "are you saying why bother?" you're prob thinking too much into it

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

Endorph posted:

maybe nboody read the eula because its written like this

id honestly read it because it looks like that

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
Corpo = Mt. Dew
Nomad = Mt. Dew baja blast
Street Kid = Mt. Dew code red

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU