Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Is it too late to get in on this poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Okay I have a robin hood account at long last. Is it too late to buy AMC/Nokia? Any other hot stocks to keep an eye on?

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Radio Shack, probably. poo poo no longer even tries to make sense.

For some reason Radio Shack doesn't show up. Should I just buy Nokia/AMC?

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Okay so like, did I miss the boat? My entire strategy was just gently caress it, and I spent like $650 on BB/AMC/Nokia and I'm down 2% already. Am I panicking too soon?

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Does it make sense to buy AMC right now given how low it is and how much nerd rage could fuel its rise? On the other hand my app says all analysts say to hold or sell not to buy

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Vox Nihili posted:

Lmao, just lmao if you didn't buy at the bottom and sell at the top, per the VERY SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS!!!

gently caress it i guess im buying lol

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

AMC number go up :awesome:

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

buying free cumshitter options

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

all the smoothbrains on reddit are saying amc and nokia are a plot to drive people away from gamestop and I'm smoothbrained enough to believe them

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Any other apps you can trade with?

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Everyone is saying hold but is there any way to buy anymore over the next 24 hours? WeBull needs two full days to verify my account :(

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Torpor posted:

didn’t you already lose $600? and your gun and badge? take it easy man you don’t need to burn the candle at both ends.

They refunded my AMC but I'm still betting on the squeeze not having happened yet

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

What's the easiest app to open up a brokerage account right the gently caress now?!?!?!?!?!?!

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

I've made $1000 on doge today lmao

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Abongination posted:

Lol my room-mate from like 3 years ago lost all his money on dogecoin while attempting to get everyone else into it.

Time is a flat circle, don't buy crypto

How fast does the bottom fall out generally?

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Stereotype posted:

i only bought nokia stock which ends up being like the only non-meme stock in this whole thing

Wait is that good or bad

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Okay doge up like crazy again. Whaaaaat is going on

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Okay in all srsness how do I open up a non robin hood account for amc/gs and fast

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

How do I transfer from robin hood

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Mr Hootington posted:

Ya real dumb bruh

Glad u agree

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

twoday posted:

I just played the dogecoin market and made $500

:shibe: wow!

same

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

will doge number go up tomorrow y/n

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

Yesterday is a forgotten land, roads walked, looking at the clouds up above. What mysteries do those lands shelter? What dreams of tomorrow did they bring? Lo

Tomorrow is Today.

The snow falls. Drink your fill. Grab your hammer, and buy GameStop

E. And for the love of everything holy in this world, SELL BEFORE THE BOTTOM DROPS WHICH WILL BE WHEN THE HEDGE'S SHORT POSITIONS GET SETTLED. Better a bunch of brokebrained leftist millenials than completely broke brokebrained leftist millenials

^Please tell me what this means??????? When they get settled? How do I know when this is

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Goa Tse-tung posted:

by reading the thread or the many tl:dr's posted elsewhere?

don't be a dick i am a stupid baby

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

my stupid loving robin hood says i don't have enough for doge any more but it still lets me buy amc?? so confused

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

I transfered a fuckload from doge to AMC... that registered at open... did I do good?

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Anyone know why I can't buy dogecoin even with buying power? Is there a limited amount of crypto you can buy per day?

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Robinhood won't process my buy of gamestop stock from last night lol

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Ugh why can I not buy crypto on RH when I could yesterday

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

What's a good app for crypto bullshit

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Tried it and it wouldn't link to my bank account :(

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

If there's a point when the stocks go way uo or way down when will it be today?

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Expecting frustrated RHers to buy dogecoin again :dukedoge:

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

DOGE RALLYING BIGLY cheerdoge:

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

so what's this poo poo about buying silver?????

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

oxsnard posted:

GME is going to $600 today

i'm getting mixed messages from you, you're saying they're about to plummet or go up?

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Judakel posted:

a karen too

juda didn't you unironically vote for trump

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

juda i agree biden sucks and didn't vote for him, so maybe you can pay everyone itt $2000 instead tia

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Judakel posted:

bets aren't official anymore, also i briefly convinced him he owed me 5000 if i won which was hilarious. i think he was drunk

so basically the other person was so gracious they upped the ante for if you won and you're still not paying up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

is there a thing that allows for day trading AND fractional shares, multiple of them at that? i'm thinking you can probably make a lot of money with gme/amc over the next few days if number goes down and up a lot in the chaos